Jan 31 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Hi Viv ,
The bible says in Ephesians 2:8 -9
"For it is grace you have been saved through faith , and that not of yourself , it is the gift of God . Not of works , lest anyone should
boast .

Your faith in Jesus Christ is what God says
is righteousness .
Hebrews 11 :1
Now faith is the substance of things
hoped for , the evidence of things not seen .

Hebrews 11 : 1-12,
It tells us about all the great prophets in the
bible were considered righteous because
they believed God .

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave
His only begotten son , that whoever believes
in Him should not perish but have everlasting
life .

Rest in our blessed hope . Jesus died on
the cross and he said it is finished .
We cannot work for our salvation . Your
faith in Jesus Christ is what saves you .
I am praying for you and Jesus will give
you peace .

Your Sister In Christ

Becky

I hear you. I’m actually appalled that more current preachers/pastors are not delving into these subjects. If Paul and others thought it was important to highlight aspects of the last days THEN, how much closer are we now to the return of our Lord and the start of the Tribulation period?

I don’t understand the blinders that too many pastors wear.

1 Like

Hello Viv, sorry I’ve just read your message. I too am in England , south coast. I’m not sure if you have now taken the vaccine, or not but please don’t feel pressured into it. I have had three ‘invitatiions’ and ignored all three… I’m due to have a echocardiogram in March and probably will get told off for not accepting it , I get moaned at for not taking the flu vaccine, so I’m used to it. Please think very carefully before taking it , not for you salvation , the Lord has got you sealed by the Holy Spirit, but because of your health. If you are near to me I’m more than happy to help out anyway I can . We all have a stand to take in these last days and mockers and scoffers are everywhere and even in the church, but we should expect that, in fact it just shows your getting on Satan’s nerves :smiley: So please be encouraged , praying for strength for you, God bless xx

4 Likes

I’m interested.

2 Likes

Here’s the new Johnson and Johnson vaccine which shows that it’s a DNA vaccine (not just an mRNA vaccine like Moderna and Pfizer’s first vaccines which were released). How the Johnson & Johnson Covid-19 Vaccine Works - The New York Times

Here’s the article that Moderna themselves admit that DNA vaccines risk permanently changing a persons DNA : https://www.modernatx.com/sites/default/files/RNA_Vaccines_White_Paper_Moderna_050317_v8_4.pdf

This new J&J vaccine is quite similar to the Gamaleya vaccine that Russia has already started giving in their mass vaccine campaign. Should raise red flags everywhere and be quite eye-opening! Thankfully for some it has been, but sadly for others they are blinded and truly believe in the “experts” and believe science must be correct and could never harm. Anything created and run by man is capable of error and most things in this life are a double-edged sword…even healthcare. The pharmaceutical companies being the largest evil of the medical industry- there is good and bad. I’ve seen both and I am an RN and worked the floor for 13+years. I left for many reasons but one of the main ones was in 2019 (before any of this covid even began) they tried to mandate vaccines with no option to refuse- it was mandatory for you to work there basically. I quit. And never looked back thank God. I had one foot out the door anyhow but had accepted Christ in 2015 and my eyes were opened to many things. Vaccines were one of them and I started refusing them and filling out religious exemption forms for my kids. I can tell you from someone who was in the medical field, there is absolutely a blinding that occurs. What is taught is taken to be fact, even though it comes with a mile long list of adverse reactions and death many times. God led me to look at the ingredients of not just vaccines, which then I didn’t even realize could potentially play into the mark of the beast at that time…the ingredients themselves just floored me and I was shocked. It also led me to learn of the gmo foods, pesticides in our foods and sprayed on everything, the synthetic cancer causing chemicals in almost all store bought products (I.e., shampoo, lotions , makeup, etc. ) - the list continued! I was shocked actually, because before I accepted Christ I was very much a part of this world and was blind to this!!

I’m not sure why I feel compelled to tell you all of this lol I’m sorry I know all you wanted was the links! Last thing I’ll say is yes there have been life saving medical treatments that have been amazing and yes I believe most in healthcare are in it to help and have the right heart and intentions. But no that still doesn’t mean we should blindly trust when a vaccine (which was already toxic) has the ability to enter our cells and now the nucleus of the cell and alter our DNA (genetic code) which was written by God, not man! Sometimes we roll things out without realizing what we are doing and the long term affects (like Johnson and Johnson baby powder they had to pay millions when sued for causing ovarian cancer…which they paid yet still deny even after it was proven). Fear is a powerful motivator, one satan loves to use and since people are dying and covid numbers stay high etc. and people are sick of restrictions and miss the “normal” life-people will just trust and take it. Fear of death is powerful. So it justifies this vaccine which millions and trillions of $$$ have been spent on.

If interested in researching further, look into Event201 the world economic forum put on right before covid hit in Wuhan. You may have heard of it- Bill and Melinda Gates also being hosts of it. We have probably all heard of “the great reset” the WEF hosted this year! A ban was lifted years ago for scientists to be allowed to create deadly pathogens in labs - there are articles you can still find on that as well. I would link more but it’ll flag me as spam- if you can’t find them though let me know :). Lab leaks can always be researched as it has indeed happened in the past, though it’s never admitted for years and years later…you know once the crisis is over and no one cares anymore about origins.

People can be on satans team without ever realizing it in reality. I believe the deception has already begun and as we know God will send a great delusion as well - whether this is what we are seeing or if it’ll get much worse…we will have to wait and see but I do believe it has begun. I pray to be kept from any worsening deceptions and delusions. We can already obviously see satans deceptions all over this world. So thankful for Jesus and may He open the eyes and minds and hearts of those who truly are seeking Him. Happy researching and God Bless :pray:t2:

8 Likes
1 Like
4 Likes
2 Likes

If this is a semi -educated, I must be dumb as a post. It’s way way over my head😱

1 Like

Thank you for your kind reply, God bless xx

1 Like

Dear Viv, trust all is fine! How are you doing? Did you take the vaccine and how are things going with the ones you said would help you only when you get the vaccine?
Much Love from Germany!
yve

I took the Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine three weeks ago. I was very ill for three days afterwards but I am well now. I have an appointment at Hospital to check my pacemaker next week and my best friend who always takes me says she cannot take me this time as her husband will not allow her to take me as she has not yet had her vax. It is a long journey and I do not drive but fortunately my daughter has agreed to take me. She and her family are not planning to be vaccinated. I have no more fear or worry thanks to our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ and I grow closer to Him daily. His light fills me and I have freedom in the Lord and unbelievable peace. I hope you do too and Thankyou for writing to me - I welcome your fellowship dear sister in Christ. With love from Viv :pray::latin_cross::dove:

4 Likes

Dear Viv, I’m so glad to hear you are doing well again, but most of all, that you have the peace of our LORD JESUS! It’s so precious of HIM that HE assures you by that, you are HIS child and nothing will ever be able to separate you from HIM.
I hope your check up next week will be all well and you will have a good time with your daughter as you’re driving. I’ve found that these are the best times to talk with my children.
Looking forward to hearing from you, dear Viv!
With Love from Germany - yve​:heart_eyes::pray:t3:

2 Likes

I could never deny our Lord I have the eyes of my spirit on the future vaccine or no vaccine.

1 Like

KingofAnts2, I just listened to JD Farag’s sermon on 7/14/2020 called “The Rapture Comes First”. He explains the different meaning of “Falling away”. Never would’ve thought that and I was surprised to say the least.

2 Likes

apostasy [noun] (falling away)

apos·​ta·​sy | \ ə-ˈpä-stə-sē \

plural apostasies

Definition of apostasy

1 : an act of refusing to continue to follow, obey, or recognize a religious faith

2 : abandonment of a previous loyalty : [DEFECTION]

2 Thessalonians 2:3 (NIV2011)
3 Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction.

2 Thessalonians 2:3 (HCSB)
3 Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way. For ⌊that day⌋ will not come unless the apostasy comes first and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction.

2 Thessalonians 2:3 (GenevaBible)
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a departing first, and that that man of sin be disclosed, even the son of perdition.

Apostasy [əˈpästəsē] NOUN

1. the abandonment or renunciation of a religious or political belief.

The way I see it is, people will stop believing in God. They will stop going to church. They will stop worshiping our Heavenly Father. May it never be. However, if it says so in God’s word then it will happen, and in my humble opinion, already is.

Hi Viv ,
Glad to hear you are doing well and feel Jesus
peace

Becky

Thank you for your respond! Yes, I know the definition of apostasy. I’d encourage you to listen to the sermon. He refers to Dr. Andy Woods book titled “The Falling Away: Spiritual Departure or Physical Rapture?” He explains the 10 reasons why what many refer to as falling away, the apostasy, is actually the rapture of the church.

2 Likes