Jan 31 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

I am comforted and believe in the LIVING Word of God! Thanks!
Even so, come Lord Jesus!

5 Likes

Matthew 24; 3-31 (See parenthetical inserts)

And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name’s sake. (This has been going on since the birth of the church. ‘you’ refers to the church, not Israel. WE will be hated by all nations.)

10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. (wait, stop, who again?)

14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)
(This concerns Israel)
16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:

18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes. And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect’s sake those days shall be shortened.

23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

25 Behold, I have told you before.

26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. (Nothing secret about His return.)

28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
(This is the return of Jesus and the simultaneous rapture timing, which lines up with the events and trumpets of Revelation, look for the hints there too, it also lines up with the trumpets and fall of Jericho. Bonus question: When was Rahab, a type of the church, rescued?)
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

This should not induce fear in anyone. This is our calling. Let those with eyes to see and ears to hear perceive.

4 Likes

Thank you Pastor JD for your heartfelt and informative update. Though I am commanded to share the gospel, I absolutely stink at it. I am not shy. I often think in bullet lists, so I talk in “bullets” with others. It doesn’t go well. I am driving my daughter (saved) and son-in-law (not saved) to work this week, and I plan on playing your message in my truck. A captive audience, if you will. I don’t expect this to go smoothly, but I can’t let this opportunity slip by. Pray for me. I have been praying for you and my fellow brothers and sisters there and worldwide.
Blessings

8 Likes

So…I’m a nurse. I was not required to take the vaccine, but seeing the reality of how this disease destroys the health and sometimes lives of those infected, I felt it was wise to take it. I had my second dose this past Thursday. Everyone said that the second dose was worse than the first and that I would probably be sick for a day or two and maybe have fever, chills or a headache. Well, I have had NOTHING like that. Now, I listen to this sermon for hope that the Lord is coming back soon, and I find out that you have research that says that I might be dead from this vaccine in a year or two. Where does that leave me? From what I heard you preach, I’d say that makes me stupid and probably dead. So yes. I will be more discerning. I will do my own research and not put fear into the millions of people who have already taken it like me. I guess time will tell. Either way, I know I’ll be with the Lord when I die - whenever that is- so maybe He will return before that. I don’t know. No one does. I feel it is soon, but I refuse to live in fear of a vaccine or of anyone telling me that I should not take it. I really wish I had not listened to your sermon. It left me with nothing but despair. But I will find my strength in the Lord.

3 Likes

:japanese_ogre::earth_africa::japanese_ogre::earth_africa::japanese_ogre::earth_africa::japanese_ogre::earth_africa::japanese_ogre::earth_africa::japanese_ogre::earth_africa::japanese_ogre:
SETTING THE STAGE FOR THE MARK OF THE BEAST!

Blockchain-based digital passports containing a traveler’s COVID-19 testing and vaccination status will begin pilots in the next month. Etihad airline passengers flying out of Abu Dhabi will be the first to be offered the use of the digital passports in the first quarter of 2021!

T oday its…
NO VACCINE…NO FLYING!
Very soon its going to be…
NO MARK…NO BUYING!!

COMPANIES JOIN PUSH FOR COVID-19 ‘VACCINATION CREDENTIAL’!
On January 14 the Vaccination Credential Initiative (VCI), a broad coalition of health and technology corporations, was announced. The VCI combines the efforts of companies such as Microsoft, Oracle, and Mayo Clinic for the purpose of standardizing digital access to vaccination records. The VCI also garners support from the World Economic Forum (i.e., Klaus Schwab and his Great Reset) through The Commons Project Foundation and its Common Pass project.

“The goal of the Vaccination Credential Initiative is to empower individuals with digital access to their vaccination records so they can use tools like CommonPass to safely return to travel, work, school, and life, while protecting their data privacy,” Paul Meyer, CEO of The Commons Project Foundation, said in a statement.

CommonPass, developed initially to track COVID testing and vaccinations, is setting the stage for biometric surveillance which will eventually be tied in with all your other medical records, digital ID, digital banking and a social credit system.

Vaccine passports, hastily ushered in as a byproduct of the COVID-19 pandemic, are expected to become “widely available” during the first half of 2021. “Rest assured, the nerds are on it,” Brian Behlendorf, executive director of Linux Foundation, told CNN Business. The passports will be attached to cell phone apps that track and trace your COVID-19 test results and vaccination status. The Commons Project and the World Economic Forum created the Common Trust Network, which developed the CommonPass app that’s intended to act as a health passport.
Getting health passports to become a new normal has been part of the plan all along for the Commons Project, which began developing software that tracks medical data well before the COVID-19 pandemic!

The Linux Foundation has partnered with IBM, the COVID-19 Credentials Initiative and CommonPass, a digital “health passport,” in order to develop vaccine credential apps that will be applicable globally. You’ll will be required to pull up a vaccine certificate on your phone showing when and where you were vaccinated, along with which type of vaccine, in order to get on a plane or attend an indoor event!

The notion of having to present proof of a voluntary medical procedure in order to travel or attend public events is unprecedented in the U.S., but is being presented as a measure to protect public health. In reality, your freedom to go about your normal, daily life is being threatened, unless you consent to receiving a COVID-19 vaccine.

The groundwork for CommonPass was laid out in an April 21, 2020, white paper by The Rockefeller Foundation, and is part of the rollout of global surveillance and social control known as “the Great Reset.”

According to CNN, “Airlines including Cathay Pacific, JetBlue, Lufthansa, Swiss Airlines, United Airlines and Virgin Atlantic, as well as hundreds of health systems across the U.S. and the government of Aruba,” have already partnered with the Common Trust Network and their CommonPass app.

THE COMMONPASS APP, SMART CARDS ARE READY TO GO!
Aug. 28, 2020, Ireland was among the first to begin a national trial of their new Health Passport Ireland initiative to track and display results of COVID-19 testing — and facilitate increased COVID-19 testing for businesses and the public, plus display COVID-19 vaccination status.

The initiative has since been renamed Health Passport Europe, and states the system will soon be used worldwide for international travels. Aside from travel and tourism, Health Passports will be used for health care purposes, events, factories and offices, and even in schools and child care centers.

So, in order to achieve the “freedom” you need to go about your normal, daily life, you only need to get tested or vaccinated for COVID-19, have a health administrator create a Health Passport account in your name, download the app on your phone, receive your COVID-19 test results on your phone (and get retested as required), then display your COVID-19 status and vaccination history whenever it’s requested.

TRACKING AND TRACING ARE HERE!
“Vaccinated? Show Us Your App,” reads a New York Times headline from Dec.13, 2020, which states that United, JetBlue and Lufthansa airlines plan to introduce CommonPass in the coming weeks. “It is just the start of a push for digital COVID-19 credentials that could soon be embraced by employers, schools, summer camps and entertainment venues,” the Times added.

IT’S NOT ABOUT THE DISEASE BUT ABOUT CONTROL AND TO CEASE!
Now partnered with the World Economic Forum, CommonPass represents the beginning stage of mass tracking and tracing, under the guise of keeping everyone safe from infectious disease; it is part and parcel of the Great Reset and the fourth industrial revolution!

It is part and parcel of the Great Reset and the fourth industrial revolution, the nuts and bolts of which boil down to transhumanism. In years past, this plan was referred to as a “New World Order” or “One World Order.” All of these terms, however, refer to an agenda that has the same ultimate goal.

As explained by journalist James Corbett, for those who forgot about what the New World Order was/is all about, it’s “centralization of control into fewer hands, globalization [and] transformation of society through Orwellian surveillance technologies.”

In other words, it’s technocracy, where we the people know nothing about the ruling elite while every aspect of our lives is surveilled, tracked and manipulated for their gain. The tracking and tracing of COVID-19 test results and vaccination are setting the stage for biometric surveillance, tracking and tracing, which will eventually be tied in with all your other medical records, digital ID, digital banking and a social credit system.

The engineers of the “plandemic” recognized that new technology is often resisted by the masses, but could be adopted quickly due to a public health crisis. What better way to coerce people into using technology that has long been planned to enslave humanity than by holding them hostage to a “deadly” virus causing people to fear for their lives? From the outset of the COVID-19 crisis, humanity was told the world could not return to normal without global vaccination against the coronavirus.

The coronavirus pandemic has been utilized to implement broader agendas that have been planned well in advance. The motive for declaring a global pandemic was to make possible the widespread usage of new technology such as facial recognition, digital IDs and payment systems, mRNA vaccines and vaccine certificates. This is openly stated in books such as COVID-19: The Great Reset and The Fourth Industrial Revolution.

These headlines say it all!!..
• The Bill and Melinda Gates foundation and Intellectual Ventures are spending millions in creating a human implantable quantum dot microneedle vaccine mark with data storage that will work through an Enzyme Called Luciferase!
• The GLOBAL ID2020 Covid-19 ‘IMMUNITY PASSPORT’ that combines digital identity with vaccinations, blockchain and nanotechnogy, has announced that work is completed on first ever certification mark for ‘Kiva protocal’ implementing a global digital ID for buying and selling!
• Spain ‘To Register’ Those Who Refuse Covid Vaccine; Share Registry With Other EU Counties!
• Next Step In The Great Reset: Health Passports!
• Denmark developing digital COVID-19 “Vaccine Passport”!
• Pandemic severe, but ‘not necessarily the big one’: WHO!
• Welsh Scientists Develop COVID Vaccine ‘Smart Patch’!
• EU Commission President: Vaccination Certificate Is a Medical Requirement!
• EU Set to Implement Bloc-Wide Vaccine Passport Standard!
• Barrage Of New Countries And Airlines To Adopt Vaccine Passports!
• United Airlines CEO wants to make Covid vaccines mandatory for employees — and encourages other companies to do the same!

FROM ISRAELI NATIONAL NEWS:
The issue of how to “motivate” vaccine compliance has generated increasing interest, with commentators such as Mike Cernovich writing: "Government won’t force you to take vaccine. Amazon will. Airlines will. Banks will. You won’t be able to buy, sell, or trade without the vaccine."

The Bible says a time will come when a global dictator will require everyone on earth to receive a mark on the right hand or the forehead (Revelation 13:16)!

Here is the article on my website…THE CORONAVIRUS PLANNEDEMIC IS THE RED CARPET TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER DISGUISED AS THE GREAT RESET! – RAPTURE COUNTDOWN

I urge you my dear brothers and sisters to share with simplicity (Not Religion) the gospel of our salvation (1 CORINTHIANS 15:1-4, ROMANS 10:9-10)!

We are on the cusp of the Rapture!!

God bless you
Bro
Keegan
Watchman in the wilderness🙏
Mywebsite : www.rapturecountdown.com

8 Likes

Hello,
I don’t know how what I want to say will be received. But I feel a strong need to say it, because I have chosen to join myself to JDF’s ministry, and feel it’s being failed by the JDForumTeam who screen flags. Many good stable truly born again believers have flagged persons that are obviously proclaiming false doctrine . The post gets shut down, and after a period of time opened again. Or if not, the same people move to other posts and teach the flock false doctrine again.
Today JD preached an incredible message on discernment of just this issue. I think the team JD forum team should spend more time and prayer absorbing this teaching. We are becoming a “woke” church, and not calling out heresy, because we don’t want to hurt peoples feelings. How much poison do we have to absorb, before hurting the body?
In Christ Doc

8 Likes

ATTN TECH TEAM Just finished looking at this video and it seems the last 20 or so minutes has blank screens with no audio for segments that I think we 5-6 minutes long.

Further notes and connecting the dots:

Where I used to live I had a window that people would walk by often. So, I used it as a vehicle to share the gospel and to glorify God. At Christmas I put up a Nativity scene, at Easter a cross and an empty tomb, at Pentecost a descending dove, and related Bible verses. At Fall I had Thanksgiving verses and such. I did this for years. Well… last January I had the distinct impression of what God wanted me to put in that window display. And it was… a CLOCK! So I searched around for one of those old fashioned clocks or pocket watches with the gold chain and Roman numerals, etc. I ended up having to print one out. But I put it there right between two angels. Little did I know what was about to happen two months later… when all hell began to break loose. That clock has gotten bigger and the hour and minute hand coming closer to the twelve and it’s like I can hear the chimes as it begins to strike midnight. It’s that close. If I made cartoons I would make one with those guys they used to mock, you know, the end times doom sayer holding a sign at the street corner that reads “the end is near” ? Well he’d have crossed out ‘near’ and written ‘here.’
It’s here. And we all can feel it.
When covid tyranny hit, on 3-13-20 (the anniversary of 3-13-13, the installment of AC), I knew it in my bones that this was the launching of the NWO. Every goal of the United Nations found a corresponding fulfillment in the covid regulations. Sustainable development goals; the environment, ‘saving’ the planet and the worship of nature. Less smog, less paper. More online transactions instead. Social conditioning towards compliance, bullying and guilting for non conformists like me. The economy was shut down. Suicides. Covid manufacturing. More death. The vaccines. More death, but a delayed deadly reaction so that it was too late. By the time folks start dying, you already had your shot too. I saw that. It will lead to layer upon layer leading to the mark. One of the goals is social conditioning, you need this or that to buy and sell all the way up until the mark. This whole thing was manufactured. The Davos meeting was top secret last year right before covid was made viral.
Some of the goals; globalization ( a virus knows no borders), tyranny, manufactured compliance, collapsing the economy so that the beast system can rise from the ashes (google economy Francesco), population reduction for the environment (sacrificing humans to save mother nature, or to ‘gaia’ if you will), of which abortion and sodomy will be celebrated for, moving to transhumanism, the fourth industrial revolution, technology, biometric ID stuff and the mark of the beast. False unity (all in this together). Destruction of the Constitution, civil liberties therein, and the activity of the church. Shaming the non compliant and blaming them for ‘murder,’ when the opposite is true. It all converges to the one world government, one world economy, and soon the one world religion of Rev. 13. The manufactured crisis will lead to a counterfeit solution by a counterfeit christ. Then BLM came into play and was a wrecking ball for all the marxist causes paving the platform for the NWO as well. Now the censorship and targeting of conservatives as ‘domestic terrorists’ is well underway. Oh, it’s all moving alright, and it’s moving quickly!
By the way, the pope has also called for the whole globe to get vaccinated. A little dress rehearsal for what is to come. Remember, beast 1 before beast 2. Beast 2 will point to him as the ‘savior’.
On another note, I know not all Christians are on the same page with eschatology, nor should they attack those who are not in agreement on such things. But consider how subtle a deception this could be. What is safer? To believe in an early rapture, or a late rapture? To believe in OSAS, or not to believe in it? To believe that Jesus promised us persecution, or to believe we are exempt from it due to our status as a Christian? And on it goes. There are even wolves out there for the last 8 or so years that have said it is ‘okay’ for a Christian to take the mark and still be saved, or just repent real fast afterward. In direct contradiction to the Bible; Rev. 14; 9-11. Now they are saying that it’s ‘okay’ to take the vaccine, (despite the aborted baby cells, not to mention a few other things), and that there’s no connection to any other end times ‘conspiracy’ stuff. (You know, as if no one ever ‘conspires’ despite what the Bible even says; that they DO.) Why all the deception? It’s like the devil knows that we will be here, and he doesn’t want us to know. Either they will think they were left behind, feel betrayed, and take the mark, or they will realize we all are going to be here for this and get so mad and turn their backs on God and take it out of spite. Just be aware of the possibility.
I love the warnings, I love the cold hard facts about the vaccines, and I love the animated humor of Pastor Farag and I share this source of information with all and any who will listen. I too know people who claim to be believers and have agreed to take the vaccine. I have warned them of the dangers to their health, and they already knew of the aborted baby cells. Other than pray, what else can one do at that point? I fear that we will see so many walk right into the wide open arms of the trap and later of the antichrist’s false ‘solutions.’
These are the days to be on the watch, vigilant as can be, lamps filled with oil and lit!
God bless.
And a big THANK YOU to pastor Farag and his team for all you do too to warn of these dangers and to get the word out.

8 Likes

For those who want to download the video at vimeo

https://vimeo.com/506874802

1 Like

The mark of the beast is described in Revelation as receiving a mark as a sign of ultimate worship to the beast also called the Antichrist. It happens 3.5 years into the tribulation. See Revelation 13:15-19 All believers of Christ will be taken to be with Jesus before the tribulation begins. This forum and JD Farak’s messages have repeatedly said that this virus vaccine cannot be the mark of the beast if offered to us before we are gone. I hope you get a chance to examine this website to see more information

I feel the same way that you feel in being so uneasy about this vaccine. It sounds dangerous and we could even die from it. I’m a registered nurse and I feel very uneasy about it. I pray the Lord comforts you. And remember that He provides for us even when we have nothing Read Matthew 5:25-34. Bless you sister😊

5 Likes

cytokine storm

A severe immune reaction in which the body releases too many cytokines into the blood too quickly. Cytokines play an important role in normal immune responses, but having a large amount of them released in the body all at once can be harmful. A cytokine storm can occur as a result of an infection, autoimmune condition, or other disease. It may also occur after treatment with some types of immunotherapy. Signs and symptoms include high fever, inflammation (redness and swelling), and severe fatigue and nausea. Sometimes, a cytokine storm may be severe or life threatening and lead to multiple organ failure. Also called hypercytokinemia.

8 Likes

This update hits the vax mark squarely in the center. I’ve been praying and researching it for over a month. mRNA vaxes don’t alter DNA, they do something arguably worse - they bypass it. DNA is the “master code” for the “cellular factory”. Our own mRNA transfers data - programs- from the DNA in the cell nucleus to various cell organs. mRNA vaxxes bypass normal DNA programming and tell the cells to make protein fragments like spike proteins - ironically just like a computer virus in our little cell factory. The problem is that normal immune cells die in the process of fighting a disease. This mRNA vax turns ALL of our cells into immune cells which will die if triggered. As the one video put it, once vaxxes, we become a Genetically Modified Organism. This is not the Mark, but it is hideously unethical on a scale that makes the Tuskeegee experiments look like minor lapses in judgement. These vaccines are not a new idea, but every time they have been tried before, the test animals died at alarmingly high rates. Now, this untested vax is going straight to humans? Why is there even a discussion about this? Fear generated by a system we know to be corrupt? Sorry to wax Paul-like, I usually am not so…insistent, but I am amazed at the numbers of people queing up to get an untested genetic vaccine for a virus that literally has a survival rate equivalent to the flu! And if we really, truly look at the data, the patients who succumb to this virus are the same ones who would likely die from the flu, which doesn’t exist anymore because strangely enough, everyone has COVID! Our responsibility right now is to feed the flock - not succumb to a deadly deception Christ himself warned us would come, and this is just the beginning! My greatest hope is that this is truly a Red Sea Moment, and the waters will part allowing us to pass on dry, vaccine-free ground, only to close again on an ethically challenged medical establishment. We need faith, not fear! Please forgive this…rant…but I don’t see where this vax is anything but a potential threat, and I fear for everyone who has gotten it! Ezekiel 33:6

15 Likes

To be woke is to be aware. To be woke, then, is to have one’s eyes open. Why must one’s eyes stay open? To see what is really going on.
And what is really going on? Structural inequities.

Probably should have said worldly. A false equality, such as allowing false teaching, because everyone is equal. Allowing cancerous teachings equal platform.

Additional article for this sermon:

2 Likes

I am now wondering…due to pressure from my daughter, to keep peace in the family, I did get first vaccine last week. After listening to JD today, I need to remain calm but I’m sorry I did get that vaccine. Wondering if I can skip the second? It wasn’t good news…

yup better decline second shot

6 Likes

Are you talkimg abt this vaccine in another thread?

1 Like

I live in Western Australia and our government passed a law that they can implement mandatory vaccines in an emergency , in the document it states that they can restrain you and remove your underwear to inject you with the vaccine
Please pray for us because we are currently in complete lockdown , only allowed to leave our home for 1 hour a day and i believe that it to make people compliant to take the vaccine.
My prayer is that if it comes to the point where they can enter my home and inject us with this vaccine, that God will protect us supernaturally from negative side effects.

8 Likes

I’ve also been researching and reading and praying about this for the past few months. I’ve been trying to explain it to people and most won’t listen or try to understand. This is a good, clear explanation of how this shot (not vaccine) works. It’s been heartbreaking to see family members taking the shot. I’ve been feeling almost depressed by the lack of understanding by family and friends. I try to keep it all in perspective but some days it’s hard. I am always encouraged by Pastor JD’s reminder of the hope we have in Jesus. That’s what keeps me going!

3 Likes

For JD. Watch this:

https://banned.video/watch?id=60076fda8c03b74ce0e2f6f5

Dorin,
Vancouver, Canada

3 Likes