Jan 31 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

A most excellent rant. :pray:

Is there a way we would be able to download these prophecy update videos? I used to download from Youtube but now since the full version is only on the website, and he’s using Vimeo, I can no longer download them, because the audio does not come through with the video when I download it with the downloader extension for my browser.
Also, Vimeo does not support free speech so I would recommend that maybe he should upload them to Bitchute and LBRY instead. Vimeo has been censoring people so it’s not any safer than Youtube as a video provider.

Thank you TexasChristian! I have a specific prayer request. I have been having some health issues and need to seek further medical intervention. Wisdom for the docs as well as myself. I have been praying for our only daughter who has seemed to slip from the faith. Once a strong believer, completing overseas missions to Muslims, spent years teaching and leading Christian camps, went to a so called Christian college. Works as an elementary teacher in a public school and teaches grad and under grad in the same Christian college where she went. Married, not sure of his salvation with two boys! No longer attends church and leans liberal! Please pray for her and her family!!! Thank you!!! :heart::fire::raised_hands:t4::latin_cross::pray:t2:

1 Like

I believe we have been wrong about the mark of the beast because we read the words “unable to buy or sell” and have assumed it was related to financial control. I firmly believe, especially after watching this video, that it does relate to health and control by way of the vaccine passport.
Modified DNA is not from God. We will not be allowed into Heaven if we take this so called vaccine. Further proof is that already there are millions who have no financial control either by outside circumstances or by poor choice. However! Everyone has a vested interest in their own health. This is the one area that can and will come with the New World Order.

3 Likes

Good Evening Traciep,

Can you provide me with the link to where Moderna admits the vaccines have a risk of permanenttly changing a persons DNA? Thank you and God Bless.

Yes here it is no problem -https://www.modernatx.com/sites/default/files/RNA_Vaccines_White_Paper_Moderna_050317_v8_4.pdf
There’s also a chart on there which clearly shows it. Thank you for the interest and taking time to read and research yourself. God Bless :pray:t2:

1 Like

Lisa, my heart goes out to you!!! I have been also asked to work a vaccine clinic and declined. I feel so helpless for my debilitated patients that will be getting this vaccine. It is so upsetting! I understand if people want to make that decision but my patients can’t. The decision is made for them! I praise my God and King!!! I had prayed and prayed for His Rapture before the children would be forced to receive this. Although my patients are not children their Diagnoses does not allow their minds to go past infancy! Maranatha my Lord Jesus!!!

3 Likes

Pray for them.
They will freak out if they watch or read certain info, but I think it is still necessary to prevent them from further deception.

Hey,
Whilst I understand what you are saying about the angel warning about the m.o.b,
Do you think people will see an angel?
I don’t know of many who claim to have seen angels now,

Perhaps the angels message will be more of a revelation, a strong conviction, visions, dreams, revelation through the word.

I believe an angels message to be a general warning unleashed to the inhabitants of earth ( who are listening)

Those who are deceived may not hear the warning clearly and dismiss it

I do believe that this v is very closely related to the M.o.b and I believe it is evil and corrupt to its core.
I feel at the point it becomes mandatory to be able to enter shops or buy or sell in general.

The push to receive this vaccine is unprecedented.
There May be a point where we are required a health passport to even be considered a lawful citizen of society ( not a public health threat). The ability to access ones digital monetary funds or bank account may be linked to this scheme.

I do also wonder about the abomination of desolation and the temple. My questions:

The true temple of the Holy Spirit is the body of the believer. Does God reside in the Jewish temple? We assume that a new temple must be built in Jerusalem, but will God reside there again? Hasn’t He already come as the Messiah in Jesus? Dint He do away with the Law?

If a new Temple is built and animal sacrifice resumes, will God be in the Temple? How do Jews maintain holiness now without temple sacrifice? So many questions.

We assume that the Antichrist will set himself up in the Jewish temple as a fake messiah?

Or will the Antichrist emerge from the World Economic Forum and those promoting the NWO.

Thank you

I heard JD say in one of his latest sermons that his technical team are looking at ways to download the videos from his website in the future-watch out for when they managed to sort it out.

I am glad she is fine. None of us know the long term affects as this new medicine is too new-just have to keep her in your prayers.

Amen sister. I don’t know why we put our hope in The Ministry of Truth (media) and
The Ministry of Hope (government)

They think that they are the source of information and meaning.

God is the only One who has our best interests which are His interests, who saves not just the flesh but more importantly He saves us for all eternity. In heaven we find perfect healing and true peace.

Sorry to hear of your Aunts passing.

2 Likes

I listened to Dr. Simone Gold say she was at the capitol and the doors were opened, she was there to give a speech and entered the building. Just because she was arrested didn’t discredit her. Many good people are arrested wrongfully. I also have a friend who went to the capitol protest, and she said it was peaceful and didn’t even notice a riot happening. The news extorts everything. I work in the health field and what she says makes more sense than Anyone else calling this covid 19 a pandemic. I see no existence of a pandemic from where I work. That’s all I can depend on for truth in my eyes. GOD bless us all, I say this with love

1 Like

I have seen too many of these 6s lately especially associated with the democrats.

Thanks for these updates, JD. Much appreciated.

Btw, just a quick note. I like the way the video can be increased in speed on YouTube, but that doesn’t appear to be possible with videos placed here. I tend to be more engaged when I can play the videos at 1.25 or 1.5 speed. Just a thought.

Again, thanks very much for your updates. I’m not sure why more pastors aren’t discussing these things that are clearly affecting the world and Christians now as things ramp up quickly toward the Tribulation period.

My wife and I have found about four or five pastors online that deal with these topics. Not even the pastor of our church preaches on End Times/Last Days events. He says he doesn’t give any attention to “conspiracy theories.” Makes no sense at all to me, as if Satan is not going to use falsehoods and “conspiracy theories” to usher in his final global kingdom of Daniel 2 over which his spiritual son will rise and rule (Antichrist).

Just finished watching your 10 Stages of Genocide last night with my wife. I agree that too many are focused on the alleged voter fraud of recent election and failing to notice what is actually occurring throughout the world.

Thanks for keeping us informed and updated!

3 Likes

I’ve always thought that there is no call from the Lord to build the Temple other than it will be built. I have not seen any blessing from the Lord to do so. We are living Temples. :slightly_smiling_face: