Jan 31 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

apostasy [noun] (falling away)

apos·​ta·​sy | \ ə-ˈpä-stə-sē \

plural apostasies

Definition of apostasy

1 : an act of refusing to continue to follow, obey, or recognize a religious faith

2 : abandonment of a previous loyalty : [DEFECTION]

2 Thessalonians 2:3 (NIV2011)
3 Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction.

2 Thessalonians 2:3 (HCSB)
3 Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way. For ⌊that day⌋ will not come unless the apostasy comes first and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction.

2 Thessalonians 2:3 (GenevaBible)
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a departing first, and that that man of sin be disclosed, even the son of perdition.

Apostasy [əˈpästəsē] NOUN

1. the abandonment or renunciation of a religious or political belief.

The way I see it is, people will stop believing in God. They will stop going to church. They will stop worshiping our Heavenly Father. May it never be. However, if it says so in God’s word then it will happen, and in my humble opinion, already is.

Hi Viv ,
Glad to hear you are doing well and feel Jesus
peace

Becky

Thank you for your respond! Yes, I know the definition of apostasy. I’d encourage you to listen to the sermon. He refers to Dr. Andy Woods book titled “The Falling Away: Spiritual Departure or Physical Rapture?” He explains the 10 reasons why what many refer to as falling away, the apostasy, is actually the rapture of the church.

2 Likes

Bill Gates is a modern day Hitler.

3 Likes

This from someone who has NO medical background but does have a financial stake in it. Consider the source before taking the advice.

1 Like

Pastor Jack Hibbs just did a sermon this past Sunday 2/28/21. For A Time Such As This
Excellent sermon

I’m not trying to say I know it all, however the date for that particular sermon is 6/14/20. I was watching it when originally aired. Plus, I went back and watched it again upon your request. What he said at the very beginning was he was back and forth for a while about what he believed was true about that scripture, then one specific day he decided what he would actually believe. Then he explains what he believes. His belief is based on someone else’s belief. So if he gets to choose what he believes, don’t I get the same choice? Apparently, I believe the “falling away” as falling away. Not being “called, (caught), up” to meet Jesus in the sky. In my humble opinion.

My family in Canada including my 98 year old mother are getting the vaccine too. They are all Christians. It just baffles me why they do not know the truth about this evil vaccine. Like you, I have warned them and they did not listen so now I am silent and I pray.

Hello Church and Pastor JDFarag,

I am a small business owner from Sydney Australia who is missing one major component for my business, customers! Over the past few months i have been getting more into designing things like t-shirts, coffee cups, etc… and have had plenty of time to research the truth…

God bless you for being so strong week-in, week-out. Treasures in Heaven assured, brother!

I have created a special page on my website dedicated to sharing the truth with as many people as possible but have had only a small number of visitors to date. This page was recently published and i hope you will love the information i am sharing with the world here: https://raydersgoods.com/truth

I am waiting for The Lord to bless my business since launching in January 2020 but it has truly been a tough year and learing many things about business i did not know before. My first business tax return resulted in a $9,500 loss. This is acceptable as i purchased inventory etc…

Perhaps Jesus will certainly come soon, praying for that moment of Rapture, but until then i am working on Anarchy… it’s not all about what the Sex Pistols sang… i researched the true historical meanings and they are featured on the design of my new t-shirts, which are available in Mens, Womens, Yourth and Infaants sizes. You can see the image i designed from scratch on the top of the page listed above.

God bless you and all you do plus everyone behind the scenes their and your congregation.

The Johnson and Johnson states they use abortion products in making their covid vaccine.
I wouldn’t be surprised if the other ones do too.

2 Likes

Oh they most definitely do! Yep the MRC-5 is in many previous vaccines and the covid vaccines have HEK 293 and PER C6 (all 3 from aborted fetal cell lines)
Here’s the CDC list of ingredients for vaccines:

And here’s one on the new covid vaccines:

Funny how the second article states the Vatican says it’s ok lol??!!! It doesn’t matter what the Vatican says- everyone should be informed and make their own decision once they realize what is in it! I stopped taking them years ago not just because of the aborted fetal cells (which is bad enough for me) but also the other toxic ingredients! Look these ingredients up and research- so many blindly trust and it’s a poor decision to believe you aren’t smart enough to understand. Go to God, He gives wisdom and will open eyes and hearts to the truth. Stay close to the Lord and God Bless :pray:t2:

But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all generously and without reproach, and it will be given to him.(James 1:5)

3 Likes

Thank you for this message. Please pray for my 98 year old mother who is getting the vaccine very soon. She is a Christian and I tried to warn her against it but it fell on deaf ears.

3 Likes

praying Janny!!! <3 I’m sorry that she couldn’t take in your words. you’ve done what you could. I hate helplessly standing by as our loved ones make this choice without even considering our warnings. but we will keep praying and hoping for the best. <3

1 Like

I know how you feel- sadly I’m surrounded by many who are blind and deaf and who blindly trust because of fear of this virus. I will pray and continue to do so for our confused and blinded loved ones, and for more eyes to be opened (while knowing we may see a falling away as well)! I also pray that those who truly seek Him, are given wisdom and discernment in these dark days. God Bless :pray:t2::heart:

1 Like

Thank you so very much for your response and your prayers. I too, pray for all who are blinded by the lies of the enemy concerning this evil vaccine. Many Christians too are being led astray. I am very grateful for Pastor J.D. He has taught me so much. God bless you. :two_hearts::pray:

2 Likes

Thank you for your prayers. We live in such dark times but know the darker it becomes, the sooner we will be with the Lord and that brings comfort to my heart, especially for my loved ones who are blind and getting this evil vaccine.
God bless you.:two_hearts::pray:

Me too warned those I love even a few I dont like as I don’t want them suffering but everyone I k ow is stammering to get it.denmark just suspended vaccination as its caused blood clots and fatalities.

pope says you have to have the covid shot to get to heaven Also the Pope went to visit Iraq, Babylon.

The pope is a deceiver, false prophet. He should read the bible.

2 Likes

that site appears to be satire ? “next article: bidens arm falls off while trying to open a jar of peanut butter”