Jan 31 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

100% yes. I just wanted to make sure clarification is stated, because it will discredit us to seemingly promote a fake article. when I read it, I was like, this is from November so why haven’t I heard about it already? lol. I will not be surprised if the pope says something like this- he has said things not far from it actually.

1 Like

There is perhaps no more succinct an indictment of the inverted and perverted times we now occupy than to witness The Babylon Bee (which I consider to be satire/parody par excellence btw) cited in this beautifully innocent fashion.

When parody becomes reality it must surely be time to go Home.

In Christ

2 Likes

Me either Tina. She is very influenced by my brother. I have warned her and she changes the subject.

1 Like

He’s also a probable candidate for being the false prophet. He is a liar.

2 Likes

…due to overuse in signing all those executive orders

1 Like

Thank you for reaching out Tina. These are unprecedented days for us all. I appreciate your kind response.
God bless you my sister in Christ.

1 Like

I can understand having this perspective, it’s perfectly fine to quote someone on it or to say it yourself, but it’s kinda not right to put the words in God’s mouth. since this is written as if from His perspective. there are many people who regret taking the vaccine and would not choose the mark of the beast.

2 Likes

No disrespect, BUT, who is saying this ?
If it’s supposed to be God, who is He saying it through?
No matter what the content, whether I agree or not, the way it’s presented, makes me very leery. Unknown people speaking from God is spiritually very dangerous. IMHO

Doc * (beware)

1 Like

So grateful to see other “dutchies” on this forum. One day i hope to meet all of you!
Many Blessings from Nijmegen

1 Like

Respectfully, all deaths reported on VAERS are not actual deaths caused by the vaccine. I DO believe many of them are. But not all. Someone could get the vaccine, get hit by a bus, and they would report it there. All I was pointing out is that we can’t be misleading. Too many “news” sources and “experts” are already spreading false information. We, as Christians, and especially pastors, must attempt to be as factual as we can. It would be accurate to say that these are the deaths that have been reported, which may be related to or caused by the vaccine. There are probably many more that we do not know about.

Thanks for the information I’ve been looking at this too Still not sure if I have get this I’m on medication that alters my immune system I want to talk with my doctor about it God bless you

Bill Gates is demonic

3 Likes

Yes he definitely is! I have heard him referred to as a modern day Hitler.

3 Likes

mRNA’s role in protein synthesis

1. Through a process known as transcription, an RNA copy of a DNA sequence for creating a given protein is made.
  2. This copy – mRNA – travels from the nucleus of the cell to the part of the cell known as the cytoplasm, which houses ribosomes. Ribosomes are complex machinery in the cells that are responsible for making proteins.
  3. Then, through another process known as translation, ribosomes ‘read’ the mRNA, and follow the instructions, creating the protein step by step.
  4. The cell then expresses the protein and it, in turn, carries out its designated function in the cell or the body. From Moderna’s Website…
4 Likes

is that really what you mean to say?

“that” is why it needs to be a personal decision, based on its success rate, and not because we should be able to make our own choices for our own bodies?