Jan 31 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

hi viv,
You don’t have to take anything you don’t want to or don’t believe in. You don’t have to give any reason to anyone about it. It’s your life, do not be squeezed.
For what it’s worth, I felt pressured to get a vaccine whilst pregnant, I got to the nurses chair , she got the needle out and I said ‘ I can’t do this’, she was fine about it and quite understanding actually.
I pray that God will lead you in your decision.
I have a family member who took the first dose under pressure from a job, but after watching a video I sent, they had a sudden moment of clarity and is going to avoid the next dose. That said, I do believe that God is so good and He is able and willing to redeem Hastily made decisions.
X

2 Likes

Hi, Jim! @Jim It’s a pleasure to meet you. :relaxed:

If you’d like to get someone’s attention in particular, just type a “@” in front of a member’s name and they’ll get a notification that they’ve been paged, so to speak. :wink:

Hope that helps you out!

@RoseLilly

English is my native language, and still the vaccine explanations are largely over my head!! but fortunately, I understood enough in order to tell you the big takeaways I got from it:

first thing to know is that it’s not an actual vaccine. it may be called that, but its purpose is to basically turn you into a genetically modified being.

the first dose of the vaccine -prepares- your cells for DNA modification, and some subsequent dose of the vaccine will then be able to do the actual -modifying.-

JD also said something about how, when you end up coming into contact with a new strain of covid AFTER taking the vaccine, you’ll really be in trouble. the immune system will be triggered like normal, but the problem is, your own cells have been modified by the “vaccine,” to the point of appearing foreign to your immune system. thus your body attacks itself and its organs until you die. I don’t remember whether this happens within 1 dose or if it only would after 2 doses or what…

I’m pretty sure I understood well enough for that all to be generally correct. these are the things I keep in mind as to why I wouldn’t take it.

if someone wants to correct me, have at it please! it was hard to understand. despite jd saying we will be able to understand lol. so I hope this will be helpful Karin!

1 Like

This prophecy update was truly a message from God. I work in healthcare and was reluctantly going to take this vaccine. I scheduled my vaccine the first time 4 weeks ago. The site I was going to take the vaccine at changed to an indoor mass vaccination site. I thought how can you social distance inside a room with a hundred plus people not including staff and no social distancing when waiting in line? So I rescheduled again for a drive thru site this weekend. Ever since I have been feeling something is not right with this vaccine. I am very afraid of having a reaction. Last night I stumbled on two stories about two people who died after receiving the vaccine. The first was a 60 year old healthcare worker. He died 4 days after receiving his second shot. He fell ill hours after receiving the second shot. The other story is of a 41 year old Portuguese healthcare worker who died 2 days after the vaccine. These people were not “frail” elderly people. After I read about these 2 people I stumbled on the same MedAlerts website mentioned in the prophecy update. Then today the prophecy update popped up in my facebook feed-I have not gotten any of the previous prophecy updates in my FB feed, only this one. I consider this a direct message from God and I cancelled my vaccine appointment.

5 Likes

It’s so hard isn’t it?
I have tried sending various articles and videos about the danger to family. I don’t k ow if they will take heed or not.
It is particularly difficult For people who have been raised to put their trust in their government, in the media and especially here in the UK ‘ the BBC’.

The deception ‘gets to them first’ the constant barrage of lies and propaganda. I really cannot fathom how Christians can be sucked in by all of this! A local churches assistant pastor wrote on their website ‘we can’t meet up but praise God for the vaccine’. Totally lost the plot.

How are you meant to pray collectively with people who view events in a completely different way?

I feel like my life is getting narrower and narrower, not Justin the activities I do, or places I go, but in the people I can relate with or connect to…

I don’t personally know anyone in my vicinity who recognises this psychological operation for what it is or who can connect the dots to Bible Prphecy! My only outlet is YouTube and now here!
Having said that, I have found that online communities can be very caring and supportive.
‘ the community is in the comments’.

But yes, people do look at me strangely if I say anything counter to the mainstream narrative.
Most days I walk around saying to the Lord ‘ what am I meant to do? What is wrong with people?

One lady recently asked for advice and I pointed her to the Highwire and Children’s health defence, both really sound sites to inform oneself on vaccine issues, But I discovered that she took the jab anyway…even after reading tha information.

…answer, pray, love people, tell those whom the Lord brings to you or opens up to you, pray more.
Xx

6 Likes

You have articulated my thoughts precisely, Carol @cgw5364 Thank you. God bless you and keep you. :hugs::heart:

2 Likes

I found this article helpful in understanding about the coronavirus spike protein and the process of binding. It is in English and it is technical in some areas, but I thought it was logically presented.

2 Likes

Pastor Farag, my grown daughters and I love you.
We have been following you for a few years now.
Thank you for sharing Truth. It’s like gold now. Found in such few places like gold mined in the mountains of California. Once upon a time.
My heart is sick for people I know who are getting the vaccine.
I have tried to give them information in the past, but they don’t hear. They believe employers, friends, family, especially if they are in the medical field. Believing the lie themselves. They don’t believe Deloris Cahill, which I have messaged many people with her information.
Even though I’m so saddened for them, I do rejoice in truth. That you are getting the truth out to many.
Everyone has been choosing their side of the gulf for several years now.
As you said in your update… their hearts are hardened… they have been given over to what they want to be true instead of the Truth.
Many times your updates come as a confirmation to what I’ve been researching or reading in scripture.
That’s always wonderful!
Thank you, again!
Praying for you and your family!
Blessings!

3 Likes

I believe you’re right in saying there are a few to speak about Bible Prophecy and the truth of Covid and our times.
The word that came to my mind when I read your comment was, we have been told the “road is narrow, there are few on it.”
I used to think a few was our church size and I went to a fairly large church in the early 2000’s.
I realized quickly that there were many there… but truth was beginning to be tainted with the lies.
Soon I left…
now I know there are few people going down a very narrow road.
Not even the size of a rather large church…
We give the word hoping someone will here and it will awaken them from their sleep.
Blessings!

Thanks.
And just received an article about Ivermectin - a wonderful thing IF you should get the virus. Things are moving along for help .And pray of course.

1 Like

@Sophie , Santa Klaus from WEF has sold the world a lie: No vaccination, no return to normal life.
There are Christians who love this world more than Jesus will take the bait for sure. As long they want to choose to be rooted in this world, that is their choice.

You and I are responsible for our beliefs, and stick to our convictions by Word and Spirit. No one can do this for us.

We can only warn them of dangers ahead like Noah, but they have to make a final choice for themselves.

Shalom.

4 Likes

That’s pre programming at its best, sadly :cry:

1 Like

Viv, it saddens me to read your post. Do not fear! If you are a born again christian you hve nothing to worry about. You will be with the Lord in the rapture or if you die before the rapture, you will be with the Lord. Taking the vaccine is your personal choice, that doesn’t make you unsaved. Jesus paid the price for you on the cross. You have accepted salvation. You are saved from the tribulation!! Rejoice Rejoice be exceedingly glad!! Do not fear! God has a special place place for you. We will meet in heaven. Praying for you.

3 Likes

The Loneliness of the Christian By A.W. Tozer

"Most of the World’s GREAT SOULS have been lonely. Loneliness seems to be one price the saint must pay for his saintliness.

Enoch, Noah, Abraham and Moses all walked a path quite apart from their contemporaries even though many people surrounded them.

The prophets of pre-Christian times differed widely from each other, but one mark they bore in common was their enforced loneliness.

Jesus died alone in the darkness hidden from the sight of mortal man and no one saw Him when He arose triumphant and walked out of the tomb, even though many saw Him afterward and bore witness to what they saw.

The cheerful denial of loneliness proves only that the speaker has never walked with God without the support and encouragement afforded him by society. The sense of companionship that mistakenly attributes to the presence of Christ may and probably does arise from the presence of friendly people. Always remember: you cannot carry a cross in company. Though a vast crowd surrounds a man, his cross is his alone and his carrying of it marks him as a man apart. Society has turned against him; otherwise he would have no cross. No one is a friend to the man with a cross. “They all forsook Him and fled.”

The loneliness of the Christian results from his walk with God in an ungodly world, a walk that must often take him away from the fellowship of good Christians as well as from the unregenerate world. His God-given instincts cry out for companionship with others who can understand his longings, his aspirations, and his absorption in his love for Christ; and because within his circle of friends there are so few who share his inner experiences he is forced to walk alone.

The man who has passed on into the divine Presence in actual inner experience will not find many who understand him. A certain amount of social fellowship will of course be his as he mingles with religious persons in regular activities of the church, but true spiritual fellowship will be hard to find.

The truly spiritual man is indeed something of an oddity. He lives not for himself but to promote the interests of Another. He seeks to persuade people to give all to his Lord and asks no portion or share for himself. He delights not to be honored but to see his Saviour glorified in the eyes of men. His joy is to see Jesus promoted and himself neglected. He finds few who care to talk about that which is the supreme object of his interest, so he is often silent and preoccupied in the midst of noisy religious shoptalk. For this he earns the reputation of being dull and over-serious, so he is avoided and the gulf between him and society widens. He searches for friends upon whose garments he can detect the smell of myrrh and aloes and cassia out of the ivory palaces, and finding few or none he, like Mary of old, keeps these things in his heart.

It is this very loneliness that throws him back upon God. His inability to find human companionship drives him to seek in God what he can find nowhere else. He learns in inner solitude what he could not have learned in the crowd-that Christ is All in All.

Two things remain to be said about the man that is in this state of loneliness. First, he is not a haughty man, he is not holier-than-thou, and he is not an austere saint. He is likely to feel that he is the least of all men and is sure to blame himself for his loneliness. He wants to share his feelings with others and to open his heart to some like-minded soul who will understand him, but the spiritual climate around him does not encourage it, so he remains silent and tells his grief to God alone.

The second thing is that the lonely saint is not the withdrawn man who hardens himself against human suffering and spends his days contemplating the heavens. The opposite is true. His loneliness makes him sympathetic to the approach of the brokenhearted and the fallen and the sin-bruised. Because he is detached from the world he is all the more able to help it.

The weakness of so many modern Christians is that they feel too much at home in the world. In their effort to achieve restful “adjustment” to an unregenerate society they have lost their pilgrim character and become an essential part of the very moral order against which they are sent to protest. The world recognizes them (modern Christians) and accepts them for what they are. This is the saddest thing that can be said about them. They are not lonely, but neither are they saints."

14 Likes

We must remember Jeremiah, He was thrown in a dungeon (prison), no one else in the city was getting any food, only the King and court. The regular joe’s were even eating their own children to survive the situation was so grave! However Jeremiah had a ration of food every day. God provided for him in that way, If there is a forced vaccine and we end up in isolation camps or whatever you wish to label them, it is not beyond God that this is how He protects us and feeds us until the rapture. Persecution and tribulation for belonging to Jesus coming from the hand of evil men is not “The Tribulation” . God promises us joy and heavenly gifts for suffering as He did. Remember Psalms 118 vs 8 and 9. Love you all my brothers and sisters in Christ.

7 Likes

Thank you my dear brother, I wonder if God made you write that for me personally. Praise Jesus Christ!

3 Likes

The Lord, the Lord, Salvation is His name.

1 Like

like it
Another good A.W. Tozier for our time is Miracles follow the plow

2 Likes

Hi ya friends! I can’t even describe how happy I am that the team with JD have this forum to chat with you all after watching the update! I was going to have some serious comment scrolling withdrawals from hopping over here from YouTube. :joy:

Praise God and hope to see you all super soon!!! :two_hearts: Love to the family!

5 Likes

Please let it not be that long… :sob: hope to see you all much sooner!

2 Likes