Jan 31 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

This update was fire! So happy to see our fellow “anti-vaxxers” send in all this great info, and so excited that it’s actually found a welcoming home in the Church. Keep it up JD and Friends! :wink:

3 Likes

I’m not against the vaccine but for the junk in it and for the extra stuff that may reprogram me.

Over the decades I have watched the globalist push for vaccines and at the same time push for abortion. Why the contradiction. In one hand they want to reduce the population and in the otherhand they want to preserve the living, These very globalists for the past few hundred years are the ones the instigate war. Vaccines are a contradiction to the NWO. Unless its a vehicle or a means to an end.

2 Likes

Excellent reply I think we need to go to scriptures and talk toGod ourselves he will reveal . Too many evangelicals confusion

1 Like

4 Likes

I started crying reading this.
It’s what I feel every single day.
I feel like I’m alone in a crowd.

6 Likes

Just seen the news in the UK , they say everyone to have vaccine by May. The people in my church are all old, and prayed for this so called vaccine, and got there to get it as soon as they could, they all seem ok at the moment. Some of them are in there nineties .

3 Likes

The Apollo/Asclepius COUNTERFEIT to the God of the Bible’s “Rod of God” or “I will rule with a rod of iron”, that was given to Moses as a staff by Phararoh, and directed at the burning bush encounter by the Second Person of the Trinity Who would become Jesus Christ/Jesus of Nazareth, as a Representation of the means of the power of “I Am”, that freed the Jews of Egypt during the Exodus. This counterfeit “rod” and snake of the established AMA/Rockefeller run allopathic medical cabal, can be found engraven on the wall of the temple of Apollo, that Hitler chose for a reason as his backdrop in Berlin while giving public speeches. Hitler relocated this Devil throne on Earth from Pergamon, Turkey, that Jesus Himself described as “the seat of Satan”, dismantling it, and moving it to Germany.

Wrong premise, wrong conclusion. Wrong conclusion, wrong outcomes. Wrong outcomes, death and destruction!

I was a 30-year, 6 medical specialty “pinnacle performer” sales and marketing representative “useful idiot”, turned whistleblower. I took out two Divisions of one of the largest big pharma corporations in the world, dispensing symptom resolution only drug mechanisms I discovered were designed to induce disease for confiscatory profit. All this by “THE ROD OF GOD” that operates in my person by “the gospel of the grace of God” – “THE MYSTERY of godliness” – given exclusively to my Apostle Paul by “the Lord (Jesus) in glory”, Who literally parted the sea of this human conduit of Hell pyramid of perversion. This revelation Paul called “my gospel” is the ANITHESIS of the Kabbalist/Masonic “mystery of iniquity.” This is why the Masons refer to it as “a secret … that is a mystery”, that would be the 180° reversal of the Bibles “mystery … kept secret in the Father since before the world began.” “Doctrines of demons” are 180° from that of the “sound doctrine” of the 1611 KJV Holy Bible. They position the truth 180° from the lie, so that mankind‘s pride will not allow them to circumnavigate the distance from the lie to the truth. This is a favorite strategy used by second heaven “principalities and powers” of the dark side.

THEY FEAR “THE ROD OF GOD” IN ME!!! I possess the Supernatural Connected “Christ in you, the hope of glory” capacity to throw “a light above that of the sun”, or “the Most Excellent Light” through the use of my words in accordance with the will of the God of the Bible. The dark side knows it, and they stay clear of Him in me! This is what our Apostle Paul meant when he said “take UNTO YOU the full armor of God.” If you have questions about how God puts this armor on you as a member of “His Body”, feel free to contact me.

Terry Geise

Shawnee, KS
913/422-8903
[email protected]

MedAlerts Website seems to be down. 2/2/2021
I guess it got canceled. They don’t want the information getting out.

2 Likes

Dr. Gold was “discredited” by the media because she advocated for hydroxychloroquine, a drug that is indeed very helpful in treating Covid. She was arrested in DC for practicing her 1st Amendment right to PEACEFULLY PROTEST! Dare I say you are listening to the MSM too much???

6 Likes

I know there is at least one vaccine that is not mRNA based. Research that and go from there. At least you wouldn’t be getting your DNA altered.

Yeah they are quickly moving from the mRNA vaccines- which were bad enough, as you pointed out on this video. To now Johnson & Johnson came out with their new DNA vaccine- How the Johnson & Johnson Covid-19 Vaccine Works - The New York Times

Even Moderna themselves admitted that “Once inside the nucleus, DNA vaccines have a risk of permanently changing a person’s DNA” - you will have to google this to find it on their website. I would provide the link but I have already had to edit this because apparently you are considered spam if you try to include references (links) I thought you could include 2 links- but was still flagged for it (even though it supports what JD stated in his videos):woman_shrugging:t2:But it’s true and I can provide their website and their detailed info on nucleotide vaccines if anyone’s interested.

The US already planned to order 100-200million doses of these Johnson and Johnson ones- which are very similar to the Gamaleya vaccines Russia is using, also a DNA vaccine, and used for their mass vaccine campaign!

Incredibly eye-opening!!! I pray people wake up! Our DNA/ genetic code is precious and written by God- not man!

3 Likes

Yeah I’m finding it quite strange they are flagging comments and ignoring or hiding them if you include any links - even as a reference and even when in support of what JD is saying. I first thought it was because I went over 2 but even my first post with 2 links- and after 10 hearts/likes it suddenly was flagged and hidden. I’ve reached out to the team, no response yet. Then I see another pose that is very long with pics and links :woman_shrugging:t2::woman_shrugging:t2: Frustrating already - but since it’s new maybe they need to work out these issues still.

I hear you sister, it’s acceptance, or lose serenity, but your probably right, they are working out issues. Welcome aboard :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You clearly have a highly educated mind for these things and I commend you! I am going to copy and paste and print out all you have written her to hopefully educate myself. I have to ask you though… is there anyway you could explain all of what you stated and referenced in an extremely layman’s way?? lol I would not only like to understand it better for myself, but also to be able to explain it to others. I realize this will probably be a huge undertaking for you and will completely understand if it’s not feasible. Thank you. Blessings.

Thanks for this article, it has helped me a lot :slight_smile:

1 Like

Glad to see at least one more that has their spiritual eyes and ears open to what is really going on! He told us and only wise see it. Peace be upon you brother!

1 Like

Well, the really basic things are that cytokine storms are your immune system going into a berserk chain reaction that can kill you. They’re usually caused by certain proteins called superantigens. There is building evidence from studies that are still being done that the spike protein of Covid 19 is a superantigen. If you train your body to recognize a superantigen with a vaccine, it’s more likely to have a cytokine storm when you encounter that antigen again.

So there is evidence that the vaccine may actually cause more harm than good.

It’s not a guarantee that everyone who takes the vaccine will die if they get challenged in the future by a coronavirus. But more people will die from this kind of reaction after being vaccinated, than would die to the coronavirus itself.

5 Likes

Hello brothers. Please watch this documentary, it is a very well documented state of affairs regarding the plandemic and covid vaccines: “Wat staat er op het spel?! De beste update in 50 min” | blckbx

1 Like
2 Likes

Thank you for your words.