Jan 31 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Why would you feel like it was wise to take it? You can still get covid. You can still spread it. You still have to wear a mask? I just want to understand how is it wise to take it? Just because you saw other people take it and say the same script over and over about how its to better the community or to hirry up and get things “back to normal”? yet there will be no change other than a fb picture of you taking the vax and saying you got it? I just dont get it. Whats the point?

7 Likes

@karina
Hi Karina, welcome to the forum.
Yea I hear you, How is it wise! It is actually not a vaccine at all. If it were a true vaccine you would never get Covid-19 at all and therefor could not spread it. But that is not the case.
Ken

1 Like

@trh2016
Hi Ti, welcome to JD’s forum. Yea there is lots going on.
Ken

@mychinisup
Just wanted to say welcome to JD’s forum!
Ken

1 Like

@Merlinambrosius72
Merlinambrosius72 just wanted to welcome you to JD’s forum.
Ken

Shared this to my friends in the Philippines and in the US. Thank you.

1 Like

Just wanted to say hello to my Christian brothers and sisters here. My name is Lily, and I miss the company of Christian’s been locked in over the many months. The weather is most days bad here which makes things worse as you dont want to go out in the rain and fog . Due to this weather and lockdown many want to take the vaccine to what they think will allow them to travel to get some sunshine people are so depressed, I try not tell them I believe things will never be normal again . I thank God we have the hope of Jesus so return. And for JD Farag who I wait with anticipation every Sunday Night to hear. Its 10pm here then. God bless you all.

6 Likes

My apologies in advance if this has already been covered elsewhere, but does anyone know if there is published data on the progress of the people who were involved in the trials of the vaccines in 2020?

If they are likely to get sicker from viruses after taking the vaccines as Delores Cahill seems to be suggesting, surely there might be some evidence of this by now?

Here’s your quick test whether or not you’re about to take the Mark of the Beast: have you seen an angel flying through heaven, warning everyone to not take the mark?

If you haven’t, then you aren’t about to take the Mark of the Beast.

This vaccine, though; I recommend not taking it, if you dont have to.

There is really only one “vaccine”: giving someone cow pox so that he doesnt die from smallpox. “Vaccine” derive from the Latin for “cow”. What we call vaccines are really inoculations. This mRNA thing, though; it isnt injecting dead or weakened virus into you so that your body creates immune defenses to lessen the severity of a full-strength virus. This is injecting genetic code that makes your body first produce a part of the virus and then produce the immune defenses.

Your body makes COVID19 because of this “vaccine” (part of COVID19, anyway). That is suspicious to me.

5 Likes

I know how you feel, I had two family members unfriend me because of my stand against the vax. Everyone in my family is screaming for a JAB. Makes me sick as none of them are looking for both sides of the info. Just the one they want. MSN and CNN all the kool aide they can get. And they call us conspiracy theorists? Right.

4 Likes

Hello :wave: I’m Raphonzel. Nice to meet you. I’m from the philippines :philippines:

4 Likes

Just wait until “they” activate the technology… then, people will be dropping likes flies… did you see the coverage of china? They were walking, hit the ground, convulse until death.

4 Likes

So glad you are here!

2 Likes

I heard of this song and sang before. Thinks its Bob Fitts led the worship.

4 Likes

Dear Viv, I just read your message and my heart goes out to you! I am not as far away from you as the ones who live in America, yet still too far to get to you. I’m from Germany. however, I’d like to encourage you to listen to Pastor JD’s sermon he preached right after his last prophecy update. it’s on 2 Timothy 4:1-5. it’s very encouraging and I hope and pray that you would be given encouragement, comfort and boldness, my dear sister! may GOD bless you. See you soon (as HE is coming soon!) yve

2 Likes

Beautiful Language

1 Like

Thankyou so much - I really appreciate the love that has been shown and I really enjoyed this mornings Bible Study - Psalm 6 . I hope you did too. Love from viv :dove::pray:

1 Like

Wow. Let me get this straight. God, who gave His only begotten Son to suffer and die on the cross, who rose again to redeem anyone that gives their life to Him, who has sealed me with His precious Holy blood, will now allow me HIS CHILD to take the mark of the Beast?

Where do you even come up with this stuff? Just as we have to CHOOSE to be born again and washed in the Blood of Jesus, the millions who CHOOSE to accept the Mark will do so by their own volition.

God ALWAYS gives humans a choice. He NEVER changes, humans have free will. People will CHOOSE to get the Mark. This Vaccine is NOT the Mark (yet)…do you see The Beast hanging around right now? No, you don’t, it’s not time.

If you believe God will allow His Church to be marked by Satan, then you don’t know your scriptures very well. :woman_shrugging:t3:

9 Likes

Praying, Melissa. :heart: @Mara_natha

One of my nurses had a stroke this week! She had the first does of vaccine two weeks prior…

3 Likes