January 15, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- Playing Both Sides Against The Middle

Full Video: Bible Prophecy Update

Resources (Links): Coming Soon

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_1: explains how the idiom, “Playing Both Sides Against The Middle”, describes the end times prophetic picture painted in scripture.

A reminder for replies on this topic:

• We encourage genuine questions and respectful discussion regarding the above prophecy update.

• If your post breaks the code of conduct it may be removed without warning. Posts that are directed at other people in a negative way will very likely go against the code of conduct.

• If you have a concern regarding another member or the content of their post please flag their post or message a moderator. No other action is required or requested.

17 Likes

15 Jan 2023

---------------------------------

9 Likes

I admit I have been voting for the lesser of two evils believing I was doing the right thing. I was still voting for evil however, now that I see this from the right perspective. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

14 Likes

Murray :us: on Twitter: "RT @TheChiefNerd: BREAKING: CDC to Investigate Link Between Strokes & COVID-19 Vaccines “The CDC is now saying there have been enough case…” / Twitter

BREAKING: Zelensky announces he is planning to join World Economic Forum in Davos, to sign new postwar loans with BlackRock | The Post Millennial | thepostmillennial.com

Chilean journalist Louis Andaur. Hospitalized due to giant blood clots in both lungs plus heart attack
Brighteon

Ukraine’s Largest Jewish City Hit by Russian Missile | Israel National News - Arutz Sheva

CHD Plans Lawsuit After Los Angeles County Approves Fast-Tracking of Wireless Towers • Children’s Health Defense (childrenshealthdefense.org)

Heart Attack

7 Likes

World Economic Forum Require 5,000 Troops To Protect Them From Common People - USSA News | The Tea Party’s Front Page.

Records: Buttigieg Ducked Calls, Events On Leave During Crisis (thefederalist.com)

What Privacy? This AI Can Identify You by Your Computer Habits - Activist Post

Alpha News, an independent publication covering Minnesota news, published two clips showing the man in discussion with security guards near the mall’s rotunda. One of these had been livestreamed to Facebook on 7th January. The back of the man’s t-shirt was emblazoned with “Jesus is the only way” followed by a crossed out ‘coexist’ symbol.
See the Shirt That Was ‘Offending’ Shoppers at Mall of America – Man Ordered to Take It Off (VIDEO) – Patriot Clash

Soros-Backed Group Operating Like ‘Shadow Organization’ Takes Major Swing at DeSantis (westernjournal.com)

6 Likes

BREAKING: Zelensky announces he is planning to join World Economic Forum in Davos, to sign new postwar loans with BlackRock | The Post Millennial | thepostmillennial.com

CNN worried Davos losing as shift towards localization displaces the forces of globalization | The Post Millennial | thepostmillennial.com

WA state Democrat lawmaker who lied about military service appointed to Veterans Committee | The Post Millennial | thepostmillennial.com

The Bible calls Satan the ‘Father of Lies’. I think it would be a fairly logical conclusion to say that Biden is of his father the devil, since every public word he utters seems to be a lie.

9 Likes

One of the best topics ever- thanks for covering this Pastor JD!

And this quote was spot on :“The lesser evil is still evil”
This is why I’m never voting again. Dems and Repubs are two wings on the same bird- which is a turkey! I refuse to play their game anymore.

18 Likes

Well, of course :rage:

10 Likes

Hi Susan,

We have all done that in many matters in our lives, and I do think voting for as close to Christian values as possible was the correct thing to do under the earthly, human condition, circumstances.

If Christians didn’t vote because of the evil involved, then Christians would never vote.

My opinion is Donald Trump was the very last duly elected President that this Nation (U.S.A.) will ever see, like him or not…and I am not a Trump supporter as of his COVID handling of the situation.

I think any candidate in 2024 will be a bought-and-paid-for politician that will work with the globalists to further the agenda…there are no options left. All that assuming we will even be here in the 2024 faux elections…which I don’t know.

We ultimately vote for Jesus and as close to what Scripture tells us.

We hold out for the Greatest Election Of All, when Jesus Rules and Reigns…I can’t wait : )

20 Likes

16 Jan 2023

Game On…

8 Likes

their actions always betray them

3 Likes

this looks like they are assessing risks instead of purposely creating the crisis! Do not be fooled. This is what they will do and it is already in full swing.

A large Ukrainian delegation of ministers and mayors, headed by Ukrainian First Lady Olena Zelenska, began a major effort Monday at the World Economic Forum in Davos to lobby for greater Western aid and weapons deliveries.

Schiff Statement Gives Hints How Dems Plan To Dump Biden – WATCH | Steadfast Updates

George Soros not attending World Economic Forum due to ‘scheduling conflict’
The Hungarian billionaire and Democrat donor took to his Twitter
page for the first time in over two months…

Congressional Democrat Moves to End Free Speech for White People - National File

4 Likes

Well said David. We see differently about 2024. But thanks for sharing your heart brother. Well said.

4 Likes

Love it :slight_smile:

"…emerging data and increase documented incidents of individuals who “died suddenly” after receiving the COVID-19 mRNA vaccine appear to be making the elite second-guess who flies them around the world."

6 Likes

They preferred that the pilot finish the trip with them. Nice.

6 Likes

This morning I read a click bait article stating Santa Klaus and Soros won’t attend this year WEF meeting but now its live and the master CEO is welcoming all participants:

5 Likes

TIME FOR WISDOM! EYES ON JESUS!

7 Likes

CHECK THIS OUT … CERN 666

3 Likes

CHECK THIS OUT AS WELL … THE ELITES ARE MEETING THERE RIGHT NOW! PLANNING HUMANITY FUTURES!! CERN IS 666

2 Likes

Re: Elites requiring unvaxxed pilots to fly them. It’s an outrage and a disgrace that a baby dies who doesn’t receive unvaxxed blood for surgery, that his parents acquired for him, but these businessmen want unvaxxed pilots to fly them??? I’m crying out to the Lord here!!! I know what their end will be, but how this makes me sick! Lord, have mercy! :weary:

19 Likes