January 15, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- Playing Both Sides Against The Middle

It certainly is a double standard and I think the vaX is about New World Order compliance for the sake of controlling who lives and who dies for the sake of the agenda…which is ultimate power in the globalists minds.

4 Likes

Strangely I’m not worried about these evil people running the world. I practically have stopped watching the news too. I just feel protected by God and at peace. Praying and conversating with God a lot these days and it helps me to keep my sanity! Love Pastor JD’s candor on this prophecy video!

19 Likes

17 Jan 2023

In Oz:

---------------------------------

A pharmakeia wizard has been exposed:

Supporting materials for the video above:

The tangled history of mRNA vaccines:

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-02483-w

About WEF:

9 Likes

Deleted my comment and link related to day 2 - World Economic Forum’s Davos Meeting Is Underway With The Global Collaboration

4 Likes

Leo Hohmann’s Special Report: Medical Profession Implements WHO Digital Diagnosis Code for the Unvaxxed

4 Likes

In the October 2022 version of the FAA Guide for Aviation Medical Examiners, the FAA quietly widened the EKG parameters beyond the normal range (from a PR max of .2 to unlimited). This is a tacit admission from the US government that the COVID vaccine has damaged the hearts of our pilots. And here they are trying to reduce cockpit control to a single pilot? Or maybe eventually AI?

5 Likes

Biden signs onto ‘Declaration of North America (DNA)’ with Canada and Mexico: Is the planned North American Union making a comeback?

4 Likes

Have you heard of the Sovereign Bank of the Order of Hospitallers? It is said they have recently appointed a new M1 - Monetary One, who has not yet been revealed.

???
This individual, who is a European royal you have most likely never heard of. This person says “M1 simply means Monetary One or the global underwriting of the world’s banks…. Monetary One is simply a legal signatory to all other debt. You can’t sign country debt to thin air so it has to end somewhere with someone.”

2 Likes

//www.zerohedge.com/political/san-fran-city-panel-urges-reparations-5-million-black-adult

:sweden: In Sweden, an experiment has already begun to teach people that their money can be frozen if they do not comply with “environmental standards”.
Swedish company Doconomy, in partnership with Mastercard, has launched a CO2 monitoring credit card that links your every transaction to your estimated carbon footprint.
The map counts literally every purchase and links it to an estimated “cost” of carbon according to the fake science of climate change. It also places artificial limits on the number of transactions you can make.
The Doconomy website says: “Given that the foods we buy have levels of fat, sugar, and salt on them, why shouldn’t our CO2 emissions be the same? noticeable?
They want every person to feel guilty about their consumption of energy, services and goods, and agree to arbitrary restrictions.
CO2 monitoring by credit cards is part of the same initiative to create a new enemy - the element carbon, an indispensable element of human life.
And the New World Order will be able to arbitrarily decide what the carbon norm for a person will be.
Note the all-seeing eye symbolism on the back of the card in the image above, taken from the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
At some point, they will move from fake pandemic emergencies to a fake climate emergency.
Therefore, they are already trying to convince the population to follow equally strict rules in some future blocking scenario.
The long-term technocratic plan of the 2030 Agenda is to introduce a carbon-based social credit system in all Western countries and then the world.
And in Sweden they took the first step towards this, to see what percentage of people would take the bait. If the majority does it, then they can then force the rest.

2 Likes

A long time dog show acquaintance died yesterday from one of those “turbo” cancers—she announced having it on Facebook less than two week ago widespread in her system. She was put into hospice right away. This is a woman who was showing large strong dogs just months before and who had recently purchased a new show puppy apparently thinking she was in great health.

My daughter and I both knew her from dogs shows and as a Facebook friend, not as a personal friend, but we are so shocked at the speed of it.

:open_mouth: :cry:

11 Likes

Is this for real?

The current listed head of the International Treasury Monetary One is “His Majesty” Aleksandr Nikolaevich Paramonov.

He is also the CEO of White Spiritual Boy R.S.B. Global Corp.
(Development in the Law of Creation - To Support Everyone who is ready to develop and create for the benefit of themselves and the world)

Did he just claim to be of Solomon lineage?

3 Likes

Satan brought you there and you are his henchmen who will destroy the planet and unleash untold horrors

8 Likes

That is so scary

5 Likes

Prov 6:16-19

16 These six [things] doth the LORD hate: yea, seven [are] an abomination unto him:

17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,

18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,

19 A false witness [that] speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.
1 Pet 5:8 - 8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

Prov 12:17 - 17 [He that] speaketh truth sheweth forth righteousness: but a false witness deceit.

Prov 27:6 - 6 Faithful [are] the wounds of a friend; but the kisses of an enemy [are] deceitful.

1 John 4:1 - 1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

2 Tim 3:13 - 13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

Matt 10:16-17

16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

17 But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues;

2 Tim 3:1-5

1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

7 Likes

Sorry to hear dear Violet. Blessings.

That is the saddest appeal to authority fallacy i’ve ever heard. Fitting but still. It’s like kids pretending and we all get around and celebrate…lol. Wow.

Quoting Kerry in part, " ‘allegedly wise adult human beings’ still ignored the science, mathematics and physics of climate change."

That is because wise adult human beings know that it is a scam. They say show us your data to support your climate change theory and that the planet can be saved.
They won’t show it because it will be refuted as the scam that it is.
And all of those animal species that are now dead and gone? That is because the whole world is dying. So climate change is actually pending planet death, and no one can stop it because that is God’s plan. So is God plan to create a new earth, but I have a hunch many of them will not be here to see it happen.

13 Likes

I finally got the opportunity to watch Pastor JD’s prophesy update this week. He covered a lot of ground and as in his usual style made his update fascinating to listen to; the Word came alive with the backstory.
Thank you, Pastor JD, for all the hard work that you do in preparing your updates.
I am going to listen to this one a second time.
I am just wondering why more people are not discussing it in greater detail right now.
Agape,
Ken

20 Likes
5 Likes

It just keeps getting more insane - the only sane thing left to do is stay in the word of God.

14 Likes