January 16, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update

Full Video - with Worship: Bible Prophecy Update

Resources/Links: Coming Soon

:hawaiianshirt_4: Pastor JD explains why we’re now at the point where our only hope is in Jesus and the pre-tribulation rapture of the church.

:mantelpiece_clock: Prophecy Update commences at approx 31 minutes.

A reminder for replies on this topic:

• We encourage genuine questions and respectful discussion regarding the above prophecy update.
  • If your post breaks the code of conduct it may be removed without warning. Posts that are directed at other people in a negative way will very likely go against the code of conduct .
  • If you have a concern regarding another member or the content of their post please flag their post or message a moderator. No other action is required or requested.
17 Likes

Today’s message is strong and firm esp point no 3 on churches promoting injections…

----------------------------------------------------------

12 Likes

I enjoyed Pastor JD’s Prophecy Update today. I sensed he wasn’t feeling well, so I am praying for God to touch him and that he’ll be healed. I’m gonna go back and watch his Song of Solomon teaching as I believe Yeshua may return this Spring!!!

11 Likes

He was sad over his fellow pastor Ray who passed away.

19 Likes

This is twitter screenshot

13 Likes

Enjoyed the update… especially two things he said really spoke to me

First was about if a church is FOR the injection, RUN. That’s why I haven’t been going to a local church even though I tried a number of them in Spring/Summer. But JD’s comment about starting our own home church, even if just two people, was awesome. Now I just need to find someone else local to me who is on same page. Anyone have idea of how to go about that?

I also loved what JD said about disciplining our mind in the same manner as we wouldn’t let our kid get away with something. That resonated to me because I used to really let it get to me whenever a doubting/questioning/wrong thought would drift through my mind. Then I came to realize that letting it unsettle me like that (agonizing over it) was actually holding onto it. So now I respond with a quick mental “NO, that’s is NOT what I believe/think” and put it out of my mind… much like we tell a child, no that’s not right and move on.

26 Likes

@Reepacheep , please take note they Novavax are applying for emergency use authorisation (EUA) which means it is still experimental and assumes no liability on manufacturer’s part.

Any new drug takes about 5-10 years of safety testing, fyi.

10 Likes

How could this 64 year old pastor possibly die of Covid??? I am a lot older , maybe :;; oh well Jesus come get me - MARANATHA

1 Like

Let this help you turn the bad news into good news.

19 Likes

Rock Harbor Church in California is helping people across the country locate churches near them that teach bible prophecy and understand the times we are living in. Their contact information is [email protected]. Just send them an email giving them your name and city and telling them you need help finding a church in your area that teaches bible prophecy and understand the times we are living in. They will do thier best to help you.

18 Likes

Even so, come quickly Lord Jesus
Maranatha :heart::dove:

13 Likes

please pray for Amir Tsarfati :heart::pray:
he is in the USA and has a busy week ahead!

9 Likes
5 Likes

This psalm never fails to bring me comfort and aide, especially when I see evil prevail over truth and good.

It is God’s assurance that He sees all and knows all, and He will address it all in His own time. It is just like JD so beautifully said in this update, sometimes all we can do is cling to God for dear life, and share whatever brings us comfort and help in times of need with others for their strength, God knows.
Blessings & Maranatha

15 Likes

Hi Marie,

Thank you so much for sharing this article from Created4Health. I can’t tell you what a comfort it was to read this today. Thank you Jesus. Loved this part:
" > You know that everyone in the province of Asia has deserted me…

At my first defense, no one came to my support, but everyone deserted me. May it not be held against them.

But the Lord stood at my side and gave me strength, so that through me the message might be fully proclaimed and all the Gentiles might hear it. And I was delivered from the lion’s mouth.

The Lord will rescue me from every evil attack and will bring me safely to his heavenly kingdom. To him be glory for ever and ever. Amen. (Paul, from 2 Timothy)

10 Likes

I wanted to share something that has brought me great comfort. Like so many of you, I feel burdened by those who have not yet come to Christ and will be left to go through the Tribulation, my own friends, family, and neighbors.

We attend Calvary Castle Rock and Pastor Dave Love also preaches on the local radio station here in Colorado. He shared that during the Tribulation, there will be the greatest harvest of believers ever during that period. It is talked about in Revelation 7:9-10:

After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands. 10 And they cried out in a loud voice:

“Salvation belongs to our God,
who sits on the throne,
and to the Lamb.”

The Bible promises that “a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language” will be saved through the Tribulation. Praise God for the incredible harvest! During that time, God gives mankind 144,000 witnesses, Pastor Dave says, “144,000 apostle Pauls” to preach the gospel, along with the two witnesses in Jerusalem and even an angel that goes throughout the earth,

Revelation 14:6-7 “And I saw another angel flying through the sky, carrying the eternal Good News to proclaim to the people who belong to this world—to every nation, tribe, language, and people. “Fear God,” he shouted. “Give glory to him. For the time has come when he will sit as judge. Worship him who made the heavens, the earth, the sea, and all the springs of water.”

God is so good to go to great lengths to save people during the Tribulation. “The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.” 2 Peter 3:9. May this bring you comfort as you pray for your unsaved family and friends that may be left behind.

34 Likes

He is merciful!

6 Likes

from my bible my sword!
Isaiah 54:17

15 Likes

You are right, the brother’s articles are also encouraging for me, especially this one is powerful:

9 Likes

12 Likes