January 16, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update

I wanted to share something that has brought me great comfort. Like so many of you, I feel burdened by those who have not yet come to Christ and will be left to go through the Tribulation, my own friends, family, and neighbors.

We attend Calvary Castle Rock and Pastor Dave Love also preaches on the local radio station here in Colorado. He shared that during the Tribulation, there will be the greatest harvest of believers ever during that period. It is talked about in Revelation 7:9-10:

After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands. 10 And they cried out in a loud voice:

“Salvation belongs to our God,
who sits on the throne,
and to the Lamb.”

The Bible promises that “a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language” will be saved through the Tribulation. Praise God for the incredible harvest! During that time, God gives mankind 144,000 witnesses, Pastor Dave says, “144,000 apostle Pauls” to preach the gospel, along with the two witnesses in Jerusalem and even an angel that goes throughout the earth,

Revelation 14:6-7 “And I saw another angel flying through the sky, carrying the eternal Good News to proclaim to the people who belong to this world—to every nation, tribe, language, and people. “Fear God,” he shouted. “Give glory to him. For the time has come when he will sit as judge. Worship him who made the heavens, the earth, the sea, and all the springs of water.”

God is so good to go to great lengths to save people during the Tribulation. “The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.” 2 Peter 3:9. May this bring you comfort as you pray for your unsaved family and friends that may be left behind.

34 Likes

I’m very glad you posted this. Thank you.

8 Likes

He is merciful!

6 Likes

from my bible my sword!
Isaiah 54:17

15 Likes

You are right, the brother’s articles are also encouraging for me, especially this one is powerful:

9 Likes

12 Likes

This has brought great comfort to my heart for my unsaved friends. Thank you.

5 Likes

Very powerful. There’s a link within this article too from the year 2015. Even more appropriate today.

2 Likes

It is easier to deceive a person than to convince them that they have been deceived.

18 Likes

I hope you are right

Very encouraging thanks for sharing

----------------------------------------------------------

Sermon starts at min 30:00 onwards

This is a very long interview, leave that to you to decide to listen on medical corruption:

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/546104-macron-france-africa-eu/

4 Likes

Believe

6 Likes

Hi from Scotland! I have sensed increasing weariness in Pastor JD - no wonder. For such a God-given ministry there has to be much time shut away from everyone and everything to hear from the Lord and to commune with Him; hours in the Word directed by the Holy Spirit to illuminate what He would teach us weekly.Then the volume of emails relating to news not told by media; heartbreaking emails that Pastor JD takes to the Lord; hands firmly on ‘the plough’ for the needs of his own family and immediate church - while a relentless spiritual warfare agains the Truth rages. He quietly sings ‘I have decided to follow Jesus…no turning back…’ but it is a resolute shout of victory from his dear heart - ‘ the Cross before me, the world behind me…’ I join with you all oft in prayer for Pastor JD and may we each sing those words as our true experience.

38 Likes

Great article! I recently saw the Daniel analogy somewhere else, as far as not wanting to defile our bodies. I innately have a strong aversion to these injections, that I can almost not even put into words. Yes, the aborted fetal tissue is part of it, but it is so much more than that. It is, indeed, idol worship.
Daniel, too refused to defile his body, with meat likely sacrificed to idols, as he was convicted by the Lord.

13 Likes

WEF Davos Meeting news:

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/world/vaccinate-whole-world-end-covid-19-pandemic-un-chief-tells-davos-2441426

6 Likes

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/world/vaccinate-whole-world-end-covid-19-pandemic-un-chief-tells-davos-2441426

From the article:

“Vaccination rates in high-income countries are, shamefully, seven times higher than in African countries. We need vaccine equity, now,” he [Antonio Guterres] added.

…interesting multiple (Daniel 3:19).

10 Likes

@dlcv Hi Dennis :slightly_smiling_face:

i want you to know how much i appreciate all your posts. You are a blessing in the body of Christ. God bless you brother!

6 Likes

Daniel 3:25
“Look!” he exclaimed. “I see four men, unbound and unharmed, walking around in the fire—and the fourth looks like a son of the gods!”

Through the Fire :fire:

Just remember when you’re standing
in the valley of decision
And the advisary says give in,
Just hold on
Our Lord will show up
And He will take you through the fire again

15 Likes

@EliseAnne

Thank you so much for posting this you are very observant. God Bless you
I would encourage everyone to lift up their voices together and pray for Pastor Farag.

27 Likes