January 16, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update

This has brought great comfort to my heart for my unsaved friends. Thank you.

5 Likes

Very powerful. There’s a link within this article too from the year 2015. Even more appropriate today.

2 Likes

It is easier to deceive a person than to convince them that they have been deceived.

18 Likes

I hope you are right

Very encouraging thanks for sharing

----------------------------------------------------------

Sermon starts at min 30:00 onwards

This is a very long interview, leave that to you to decide to listen on medical corruption:

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/546104-macron-france-africa-eu/

4 Likes

Believe

6 Likes

Hi from Scotland! I have sensed increasing weariness in Pastor JD - no wonder. For such a God-given ministry there has to be much time shut away from everyone and everything to hear from the Lord and to commune with Him; hours in the Word directed by the Holy Spirit to illuminate what He would teach us weekly.Then the volume of emails relating to news not told by media; heartbreaking emails that Pastor JD takes to the Lord; hands firmly on ‘the plough’ for the needs of his own family and immediate church - while a relentless spiritual warfare agains the Truth rages. He quietly sings ‘I have decided to follow Jesus…no turning back…’ but it is a resolute shout of victory from his dear heart - ‘ the Cross before me, the world behind me…’ I join with you all oft in prayer for Pastor JD and may we each sing those words as our true experience.

38 Likes

Great article! I recently saw the Daniel analogy somewhere else, as far as not wanting to defile our bodies. I innately have a strong aversion to these injections, that I can almost not even put into words. Yes, the aborted fetal tissue is part of it, but it is so much more than that. It is, indeed, idol worship.
Daniel, too refused to defile his body, with meat likely sacrificed to idols, as he was convicted by the Lord.

13 Likes

WEF Davos Meeting news:

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/world/vaccinate-whole-world-end-covid-19-pandemic-un-chief-tells-davos-2441426

6 Likes

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/world/vaccinate-whole-world-end-covid-19-pandemic-un-chief-tells-davos-2441426

From the article:

“Vaccination rates in high-income countries are, shamefully, seven times higher than in African countries. We need vaccine equity, now,” he [Antonio Guterres] added.

…interesting multiple (Daniel 3:19).

10 Likes

@dlcv Hi Dennis :slightly_smiling_face:

i want you to know how much i appreciate all your posts. You are a blessing in the body of Christ. God bless you brother!

6 Likes

@EliseAnne

Thank you so much for posting this you are very observant. God Bless you
I would encourage everyone to lift up their voices together and pray for Pastor Farag.

27 Likes

It’s not a denial of God’s redeeming power that leads me to believe we live in the last days of human history; no, it’s a belief in what God’s Word says about the last days that drives me to that conclusion.

9 Likes

Oh, there is a coming Global Famine, but it is not a normal famine. It is manmade.

China has started hoarding food at an unprecedented rate, even GMO grains.
China is buying up our farmland and no one is stopping them.

Bill Gates is buying up farmland as well. He started doing that over a year ago. Planning, manmade.

Americas side, Canada has implemented their vaccine mandate for truckers. So, cross-boarder food trade will be disrupted.

Inflation itself will cause famine as food becomes unaffordable. Plenty of food, just unable to purchase it at any price.

All these things impacting the food supply are manmade.

I am seeing a lot of reference to Joseph & Pharaoh, but this is not a Joseph storyline that is happening. It is the paradox to Joseph’s story. Consider if the equivalent to Egypt is China who is storing up food now, who is the Joseph equivalent? If this famine is due to manmade reasons it is a lie from Satan.

A day’s wages for a loaf of bread.

So, as we can see it coming. We, as Christians should prepare. I like the story of The Widow’s Olive Oil, Death in the Pot, and Feeding the 100. 2 Kings 4

All those stories fall in line with trusting God. Faith and Action as this world falls away and we await Jesus’ return.

14 Likes

Saw this while scrolling the internet.

Does make an awful lot of sense for these end times, does it? No more buy and sell!

Hang in there brothers and sisters :purple_heart:

6 Likes

Did it!

@Muddy,
I have been thinking. Farmers of crop and animal were told to destroy their harvest via agreements with the buyers … aka China mainly. They did.
Truckers who do not take the injection are without a job, but many own their own rig.
In the body of Christ, there are people with a wealth of knowledge and experience.
I am wondering if there will come a point Soon where we can pull ourselves together and work together…as we wait on the Lord. I don’t think the farmers liked destroying their crops or pouring out milk. Barter was the way my parents and grandparents did it.
We need a way to locate each other. I figure the old fashion mail is the least censored avenue of communication. Go old school across the board once the chain is ready.
Just thinking.

Blessings

6 Likes

I don’t know if you have read the Left Behind series by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins, but in their book series the characters who were saved after the Rapture and left to endure the Tribulation did just what you are talking about. They formed a co-op so as to trade and barter to get them through the tribulation, since they could not buy or sell without the mark of the beast. Same idea may have to apply to us before the rapture as well. Thank you for thinking out loud - good idea!

6 Likes

Woooooah sister!!!

5 Likes