January 16, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update

2 Likes

I think about all the people turning to homesteading. Getting off the grid as the call it. It might be sustainable for a little while. I was thinking last night how much I like to bake breads and how it might be a valuable skill. But then in order to use it as barter, I wonder if a government permit is required? Or if I want to sell it as a homegood, how my kitchen and home must pass government inspection. Which I can as long as I give-up my pets. Can’t have pets in the home.

A system of value for value.

But then that is what gold, silver, and copper were for.

3 Likes

I know of the series, but I haven’t read them.

Let’s do this! :grinning:

You make valid points.
If you “sell” a product or offer a service for gain, then Big Brother is involved. If there is no profit and the trade is fair (we decide what’s fair), then it wouldn’t be any different than you swapping your bread for my butter.

Blessings

1 Like

I personally loved the series, and I am NOT a reader, but I could not put the books down. Although it’s a fictional series, it gives a good glimpse into what the tribulation might look like, while following along with the biblical viewpoint of Revelation and giving Biblical references all throughout.

1 Like

----------------------------------------------------------

Dr. Carrie Madej recently produced a video warning that these monoclonal antibodies include ingredients derived from HEK293 human embryonic kidney tissue. Dr. Carrie Madej joins us.

https://www.nxsttv.com/nmw/news/covid-19-patients-show-more-signs-of-brain-damage-than-people-with-alzheimers-disease/

5 Likes

Just want to add to the Answering the 10 Questions: Number 4 - it was written to those that have ears to hear.

5 Likes

As I listened to Pastor JD’s update this week I was moved to confess my need to truly surrender. . . All of my heart cries. . . All of my deepest longings . . . All of my grief and all of the burdens of life which I carry like a back pack full of rocks . . . Just set it down at Christ’s feet and TRUST that He will take care of it . . . BELIEVE that He will take care of it, take care of me. . . And all of you . . . Like CSLewis, I tend to fret and tremble, not because I don’t believe God will answer my prayers in the way He knows is best, but because I just don’t know how painful His answer might be. Still, I know I’ll have no peace until, counting the cost, I surrender EVERYTHING . . . Everyone . . . Every need . . .every moment of every day . . . And all of my tomorrows. . . Perhaps this will be a blessing to you . . . It is my prayer in a song for me . . .

14 Likes

Amir needs our prayers :heart::pray:

3 Likes

So tomorrow the 19th is the new date that ATT and Verizon supposed to hit the go switch on 5G. :grimacing:

https://news.yahoo.com/us-airlines-warn-calamity-5g-233418874.html

3 Likes

Please pray for my daughter, Abbey, who is flying back to Florida early tomorrow morning! She came home to attend the funeral of her best friend’s mother, who died suddenly of a massive brain bleed. I don’t know for certain, but suspect a casualty of the inoculation. :broken_heart: So . . . My daughter came home to support her best friend . . . And I have been praying for her safety as I’ve heard numerous reports of pilots succumbing to injuries related to the mandates. . . And now this added cause for concern. I would so appreciate that you join me in praying for Abbey’s safety! :pray:t3:

20 Likes

Sorry to have added to your concern! Had no idea about your Abbey flying tomorrow, of course, but will pray.

6 Likes

@mcberthelot
Thanks I spread it around, great resource.

:thinking: I thought this just got postponed again? I read an article earlier today that said it was postponed again. ??

One drone attack three dead…not what he reported…check Utube search UAE attack

1 Like

Oh Violet! I appreciate your posting, and all of the information we all share here! The weight of all of this knowledge does get heavier everyday though. And I so Thank you for your prayers!!

6 Likes

Day 2 of WEF summary here:

Noticed PM Bennett is part of NWO…

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

I came across this, somehow, and wanted to share with you. This was released in 2019. All I can say is I am more than ever praying not to be deceived by the world. Jesus warned us - this video really opened my eyes.

3 Likes

Is He Worthy? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWZY_N1oif4

3 Likes

A great message from Pastor JD…and lots of good links added by some of you as well.
Things are going to get more difficult as the days go on, and we draw closer to the Lord’s return. It is interesting to me that as Satan’s attacks on us increases, we struggle over different issues.
I have not experienced the fear and doubt that som mention here- my fight is against the distractions during my prayer time to the point where I find myself starting to feel less motivated to pray, because I can’t find the fervency and it feels more like a task that I need to check off my to-do list each day. So for now I muddle through it, knowing that God understands my weakness, still hears my prayers, and will help me.
I know that I am not the only one who is struggling like this, so I want to encouage those of you who are also feeling listless in prayer to not give up.

19 Likes