January 2, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update

Full Video: Bible Prophecy Update

Resources/Links: https://cdn.subsplash.com/documents/82QP6C/_source/b6972c4b-8936-4945-8250-be6aa5e73c90/document.pdf

image (1)

:hawaiianshirt_4: Pastor JD talks about what we can do when our hearts get overwhelmed as we see the horrific beginning of the final prophetic chapter of human history.

:butgod_dark:

A reminder for replies on this topic:

• We encourage genuine questions and respectful discussion regarding the above prophecy update.
  • If your post breaks the code of conduct it may be removed without warning. Posts that are directed at other people in a negative way will very likely go against the code of conduct .
  • If you have a concern regarding another member or the content of their post please flag their post or message a moderator. No other action is required or requested.
14 Likes

----------------------------------------------------------

O’Looney is well known for exposing the hospitals in the UK ordering nurses to administer a lethal dosage of a medication called midazolam to Covid patients, leading to even more deaths. Then on December 16, he reportedly developed Covid symptoms and was rushed to Milton Keynes, a UK hospital.

10 Likes

The UN and the WEF both back Ripple and Xange.com.

FINANCIAL RESET STARTED: XRP Chosen By WEF As Global Currency! - YouTube

Of course, there’s the social credit score TOO that will play a role.

6 Likes

How to deal with this crisis as Christians

3 Likes

Interesting about the 24 Theologians… Revelation 4 speaks of 24 Elders…

8 Likes

Billions Of People Are Affected By This & They Don't Realize It | Dr. Robert Malone 2021 - YouTube << Mass formation psychosis. Very important for pastor JD’s discussions on eschatological totalitarianism.

8 Likes

I had that same thought. Are they trying to mimic the 24 elders?

4 Likes

Once again, Pastor JD did his job in excellence in warning us what is to come.

Now, it is up to us to decide what to do with it.

Thank You Pastor JD, As Always

23 Likes

What if the largest experiment on human beings in history is a failure? << Insurance companies reporting abnormally high deaths.

3 Likes

He certainly did!! Thank you Pastor JD! I really needed this! My heart has been so heavy at times over all this. Like on New Year’s, with reports of such grave magnitude i prayed ringing in 2022 instead of the usual watching the ball drop , tooting horns with my kids. I hugged them, thanked Jesus for them, and prayed myself to sleep, bracing for what’s to come. I have had my heart set on the rapture for about 7 years now, but honestly, the bigger the waves get the more they have been grabbing my attention. JD’s saying that this is God’s hand at work helps to refocus on Jesus! That people are getting saved is beyond awesome! I also love what was said about God helping us to be in his will! That was great! And so funny! It reminds me God doesn’t play head games with us! Grace and peace to all here! Love y’all! :heart::dove:

21 Likes

There is a lot of wisdom in what you said here.

Thank You and Thank You for what you’re doing with your family :grin:

5 Likes

Thanks for some good links Dan. If anyone has interest in the Mass Formation Psychosis, I think this is an informative video from Polly made it easier to understand.

7 Likes

Thankyou JD. This is such a timely word of encouragement.
May God continue to bless and keep you and uphold you.

11 Likes

You think the 24 Nassa have hired are the enemies fake elders?

Thank you for this news.

Just a blip about the Elsevier article.
Turns out it is called Reed Elsevier, HQ London over the pond.
It owns nexis-lexis and Goldman Sachs.
Has it hands in multiple big industries around the world since 1880. Big player in data analytics, medical industrial complex, (controlling the narrative worldwide? or so it appears when it deletes peer-reviewed data that doesn’t fit the bogus narrative) publishing of consumer and medical magazines and newspapers in US and many countries. 1914 bought the Daily Mirror, largest selling newspaper in the world.
Here is the link and history.

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing these articles and video.
I expected this, yet, I sit here with this expression on my face. :flushed::exploding_head:

JD read Palms 61: 1-4, during the PU. Overwhelmed? Yes. I am perplexed about what I should or should not do. We are instructed to be good stewards of all that God gives us. I have read how to buy the XRP, set up a wallet, and the dangers of leaving it in its original wallet. I’d have a better chance of building a space rocket. This is not in my wheelhouse.

If there be brothers or sisters that finds this child’s play, please advise and direct us.

Blessings

1 Like

THANK GOD FOR THIS, WE NEED TO KNOW !!!

10 Likes

At the top of the vid, it asks…

What is “Mass Formation Psychosis?” and
Who is Responsible for it?

Answer: a. the devil b. the devil

jmho.

13 Likes

Father in Heaven, we pray, grant us great wisdom and discernment in the days to come, that we might know just what we should do. Oh, Father, May it be said of us that we who belong to the Good Shepherd do hear his voice clearly and confidently walk in the way we should go. May we see the path clearly. May we follow close behind our Good Shepherd. We pray that he who would leave the 99 to find the one who was lost would rescue those whom we know and love who have yet to hear and heed the call of the Shepherd’s voice. Protect and keep us as we wait, heads lifted, eyes on the sky, longing for our true home. In the name of Jesus, we pray, Father. All glory and honor be yours, now and forever and ever. Amen :pray:t3::two_hearts:

21 Likes
4 Likes