January 2, 2022 - Hebrews 13:1-7 – Spiritually Healthy in Unhealthy Times

:hawaiianshirt_1: Pastor JD talks about being spiritually healthy in what’s arguably unhealthy times with what’s happening in the world today.

Watch now on JDFarag.org
image (2)

or watch on youtube

5 Likes

I really enjoyed this sermon. Notes were taken. I would love to hear what others takeaway were from it :wink:

2 Likes

I had always felt a bit guilty because I have never visited someone in prison. Only 1 personnel I know has been in prison . To hear jd explain how different prisons were, gave me great relief. I have visited family members who were in homes and tried to ease their last days . The way things are going we might b the ones in prison.

1 Like

i love Jesus so much :heart:

2 Likes

There is always a lot to be taken away from the Lord’s word. Multi- layered.

Everytime scripture about marriage is taught, I reflect with grief my own contract of marriage. It lasted 22 years. From the wedding night onward this naive eighteen-year-old experienced the evil deviancy of a sick mind - my husband. JD often says that we can read scripture many times, but sometimes we see the words more clearly. (paraphrased) I sorely wished that 1 Corinthians 7: 10-11, would have glared at me. The harm that man did to my children and I are daily present. How much better it would have been to live separately for our sakes. God knows the heart. God knew, as I would later, of his intent to murder me and possibly the children. God took him over 21 years ago by the means by which my husband bragged was the way he wanted to die. Be careful what you ask for.

I felt God had abandoned me … not me abandoning God. After my husband died and I did not have to experience torment anymore, and my mind cleared, I could see God’s grace and mercy played out over those years.

By the way, he attended church on Sunday mornings. Satan can sit on a pew just as well as we can. I remain a widow without desire, like Paul.

Let me say this, if you are experiencing an ungodly union, read the scripture that I gave. Remove yourself, stay pure, regain your spiritual health.

Blessings

3 Likes

I am not quite sure why this was directed to me?

You had asked what our thoughts were on JD’s sermon.

Blessings

I’m sorry. What I said was not directed to you personally. That is not how I meant it, if you took it that way I do apologize.

Blessings

1 Like

Okay!!! I was worried for a moment!!! Thank you!! Lol

1 Like