January 23, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update

Full Video - with Worship: Bible Prophecy Update

Resources/Links: https://cdn.subsplash.com/documents/82QP6C/_source/ef3ce234-f150-46a1-8e2c-b19a648feda5/document.pdf

:hawaiianshirt_1: Pastor JD talks about an often-times overlooked prophecy in the Bible concerning the demonic deception in the last days that blankets the entire world.

:mantelpiece_clock: Prophecy Update commences at approx 29 minutes.

A reminder for replies on this topic:

• We encourage genuine questions and respectful discussion regarding the above prophecy update.
  • If your post breaks the code of conduct it may be removed without warning. Posts that are directed at other people in a negative way will very likely go against the code of conduct .
  • If you have a concern regarding another member or the content of their post please flag their post or message a moderator. No other action is required or requested.
28 Likes

----------------------------------------------------------

10 Likes

Interesting thoughts on today’s update.

THE LIE, pharmakia. Could it be that simple? After listening today, yes, it could be that simple.

It also hit me that a natural progression, with the thought towards the pale horse playing out naturally as the reactions to a bunch more boosters happen, it doesn’t seem unreasonable to think we’re going Home this year, even the first part of this year. I’m not gonna date-set, NO! But it didn’t seem like a big stretch of the imagination to get there, at least in my mind.

28 Likes

@ 53m 16s - “Stop searching the internet daily; Start searching the scriptures daily.”

13 And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart.

Jeremiah 29

48 Likes

Yep, that was so simple, yet do true!

10 Likes

@ 1 hr 00 min - Decision Time:

Part 1

Part 2

6 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: How To Minister to those suffering from Anxiety

Love that!!! Going to try to use it this week!! Can anyone help me get rid of my phone??? I would love to get a flip phone so I’m not tempted to look at the news….but I really need something to help me with directions when I’m driving. Do they still make GPS things?? Or have “as needed” iPhones?? I know that seems like a lame question but I’m in my 40s and I’m not very technical. Anyway, I found a tiny Bible in the garbage can at work!! It’s the size of my phone so I could carry that instead!!!

4 Likes

I love all the prophecy updates, but for some reason, this one stood out. I really, really enjoyed it! As always, thanks, JD and church. I know these days are hard. I’m so glad we have each other.

27 Likes

Hello, are you referring to these Nokia phones made in early 2000s?

1 Like

The Lie - yes it is simple.

The snake was always visible for us.

18 Likes

Thank you Pastor JD - we enjoyed todays update, and your heart and honesty for the Lord Jesus. And Jason thank for your part here and your heart for our Lord and Saviour Praise honor and glory be to God our father, the Holy Spirit, and our redemer- Jesus Christ. We who have accepted the grace that so graciously has been extended and who know the price that God paid - are exceedingly blessed …. Dear Jason thank you again for your wisdom thru the Holy Spirit
PraISE BE to God Almighty, who was , who is, and who always will be - MARANTHA

16 Likes

Get a GARMEN - GET ONE FOR DIRECTIONS - AMEN

2 Likes

ITS ALL ABOUT TO GO DOWN AS WE GO UP!

So this is how believe they will bring into effect their script in the next 2 months…

1. Release this lethal new virus (Has a New “Xi’an City” COVID Variant with Ebola-like Symptoms Escaped China) and lockdown the globe!
    Has a New “Xi’an City” COVID Variant with Ebola-like Symptoms Escaped China?!:
    Has a New “Xi’an City” COVID Variant with Ebola-like Symptoms Escaped China? – The European Conservative

2. Now use that to crash the stock market and this is how the Stock Market simulation becomes a reality!

3. Now hit the supply chain with Cyber Polygon!

While all this unfolds, Russia invades Ukarine, China attacks Taiwan and its Israel vs Iran!!

When they say PEACE and SAFETY…sudden destruction!!!

The world is still rearranging the furniture on the deck of the Titanic . Brothers and sisters, as the Spirit leads, please warn as many as will listen to get on the Lifeboat that is Jesus Christ, now (1 Corinthians 15:1-4, Romans 10:9-10)! This world is like the Titanic, ripped by the iceberg of sin, taking on water, and sinking fast! The icy waters of Daniel’s 70th week, which will claim the souls of billions, await all who refuse their place on the Lifeboat.

Here is the article on my website…
AS YOU SEE THE DAY APPROACHING!: AS YOU SEE THE DAY APPROACHING! – RAPTURE COUNTDOWN

We are on the cusp on the rapture!

God bless
Bro
Keegan
Watchman in the wilderness

25 Likes

THE EAGLE, THE DRAGON, THE BEAR, THE OCTUPUS AND THE LAND OF MILK AND HONEY!

Well you might be thinking what’s with all those animals, a bird and some milk and honey thrown in the mix mentioned in the title of my article. Its all about the pivotal point that the world is at right now! Allow me to elaborate. Its all a setup, a smokescreen if you will. With Vladimir Putin flexing his muscles at Ukarine and likewise China on the heels of Taiwan, there’s the ‘Bear’ and the ‘Dragon’ waiting to smoke the ‘Eagle’ the United States of America in one hour! Yes that’s mystery Babylon falling in one hour.

As Putin and Xi Ping distract sleepy Joe by keeping him busy with Ukarine and Taiwan while America’s troops are depleted back home, the Bear and the Dragon join forces to clip the wings of the Eagle! Russia who has already been greasing the skids, activates a cyberattack on America power grid, such that America is left frozen, simply unable to fire a shot that brings their demise. Russia, China and Iran have all become emboldened because of an extremely weak Biden administration.

At this very point Israel realises that they are all alone just as the Bible said that they would be and preempts strike at Head of the ‘Octopus’ Iran on their nuclear facilities! Iran retaliates and activates its tenticles via the ‘Ring Of Fire’ in the form of Hezbollah, Hamas, The Islamic Jihad and Fatah and that’s your Psalm 83 war!

Now along with the senario that i have painted above, the convergence of all the other signs in play mentioned in my picture below tell me that we are in the Final Hour! Times up!

We are on the cusp on the rapture!

God bless
Bro
Keegan
Watchman in the wilderness

14 Likes

Mike Yeadon, ex-Pfizer scientist -Timetable to Tyranny!:
https://messanonews.com/2021/10/mike-yeadon-timetable-to-tyranny/

Buddy, so just before the pandemic hit on December 18, 2019 their was a simulation done on the same on September 18, 2019 and vola 3 months later it hit…so why is this soooo important right now???..

This is why…allow me to explain…
On December 9 2021…this took place…
EXCLUSIVE-IMF, 10 countries simulate cyber attack on global financial system!:

Count 3 months from December 9…that brings us to March 9!!! And vola once again they are on time!!!

By end of Feb or the first week of March, this time around they will release the most lethel varient of them all ‘Omega’ mentioned in the article below and get the world PERMANETLY lockeddown which will coooooompletely crrrrrash the markets and that’s how their simulation plays out!!!

Israel holds national drill to prepare for lethal ‘Omega’ COVID-19 variant!:

Bro we know that Satan likes to mimic God, so get this… the first varient was called ALPHA and the final lethal varient will be OMEGA that will plunge the world into chaos and darkness with CYBER POLYGON all set up for the man of sin to come onto the world stage to bring “Order Out Of Chaos”!!!

Some inbetween all of this unraveling within the months of March and June during springtime i believe we get raptured!!!

16 Likes

I watched the Sherry Marks documentary “What really happened at Wuhan” last year.

It was alleged that C19 was released during

The 2019 Military World Games (Chinese: 2019年世界军人运动会; pinyin: 2019 nián shìjiè jūnrén yùndònghuì ), officially known as the 7th CISM Military World Games (Chinese: 第七届世界军人运动会; pinyin: dì qī jiè shìjiè jūnrén yùndònghuì ) and commonly known as Wuhan 2019 , was held from October 18–27, 2019 in Wuhan, Hubei, China.

Some participants got really sick from new virus and brought back the disease. First case zero around Nov 2019.

They may repeat this in Winter Olympics if Dr Doom Fauci authorized the new variant to be released there.

4 Likes

Thank you Pastor JD
God did it again… showing himself out through you and only He gets all the glory and praises! :heart:

24 Likes

Good point Kris. But what about John 3:14?

1 Like

Interesting question. Moses and the serpent. Look and live.

Makes me wonder what some of them might have been thinking who heard the message to “look and live” and yet completely refused to look? It does sound a little like those in the Tribulation who know full well who God is and yet refuse to repent.

3 Likes