January 23, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update

YEP, I 100% agree with all that Pastor JD said in this Prophecy Update.

If we want to know the motivation of why the “hospitals” have become death camps, look no further than the quest for wealth at the expense of others, the greatest motivator that has always corrupted mankind.

“Doctors” and hospital affiliation personnel have likely been greatly incentivized to follow the death protocol. Many doctors in the system have a similar attitude towards humanity as the upper echelon elites. Doctors go through extensive education to get to where they are and regard themselves as the elite versus “the useless eaters”, which is anyone that is not in their “class”.

I know I’m speaking to the choir as most everyone here at Pastor JD’s Forum is far wiser than the majority in the secular public.

I think it should also be kept in mind that the global not-a-vaccine agenda is only the first shot off the bow.

What exactly happens next, I don’t know for certain, however, I am sure what does come next will carry with it a much more intensive Psy-Op and greater consequences for not following the global narrative.

15 Likes

Several weeks ago as I was reading my Bible this verse hit me and I copied it into my notes because I saw something I’d never considered before, as I sometimes read “without seeing”. My (what I believe was imparted by the Holy Spirit) newfound understanding of the verse is included in parentheses
Rev 18: 23 The light of a lamp (the church = light of the world) shall not shine in you anymore, and the voice of bridegroom (Jesus) and bride (the Spirit filled church = Restrainer) shall not be heard in you anymore (because the church has been raptured) For your merchants were the great men of the earth, for by your sorcery [pharmakeia= pharmaceuticals=vaccines] all the nations (vaccinated individuals) were deceived.

21 Likes

Thanks David. Do you see what has happened with COVID to be the 1st seal? Blesssings.

That dark winter which I have feared has come upon us . . . Three funerals this week. . . Word yesterday that my mother’s headaches and unsteadiness have resulted in a nasty fall (but Dr says she is ok except for arthritis in her neck and back) . . . Word that my cousin’s husband is dying of recently diagnosed Lou Gehrig’s . . . Word that my step daughter’s beau took a fall in the garage and has died (Dr suggested possibly due to low blood sugar which he had never had before) . . . He was in his late twenties. . . Inoculation stations being set up in our schools. . . My six year old grandson told me that his teacher wore two masks . . . All I can muster to pray is “Lord! Lord! Have mercy” . . . So . . . Lifting myself, and hopefully some of you, with my heart cry in a song of praise. . .

24 Likes

I think it should also be pointed out that Pastor JD is laying it ALL on the line so that we will be wiser.

Pastor JD has a beautiful family that he loves dearly, so, Pastor JD and his family have a lot to lose at being at the forefront of speaking Truth against the evil.

At some point, if the Rapture doesn’t happen first, I think vile persecution will come strongly against those speaking against the evil running rampant across the earth.

21 Likes
4 Likes

This is one of my favorite parts of scripture because it demonstrates something to look at biblically that usually requires us to go beyond our generic context. Micheal Heiser I think has done probably the best work on this I can find. Although I don’t agree with him on several issues, some of his understanding of ancient culture is pretty eye-opening. The full take on this from him on youtube is found on youtube episode 103 (I don’t provide a link to it because it can be fairly controversial). But I think it is the best backdrop generic context I have seen on the subject. This 5 minute blurb gives the general idea and by itself is pretty helpful. strong textMoses' Bronze Snake that Heals in Numbers 21 - Dr. Michael Heiser - YouTube

I believe the reason some did not look was because they were more convinced in their own mind what the character of God was like than what it was He was demonstrating toward them. How could God lead them out of Egypt to struggle in the desert and just eat manna? They were consumed with how “unfair” God was and probably did not want to give God the satisfaction of being believed per the character He actually was and is about.

I have a huge hunger for the study of ancient culture. Knowing how cultures had been thinking in the past can bring so much depth and wealth to a topic. I think the most salient thing about the serpent on the pole is the understanding that a serpent sheds its skin and there is a renewal process that occurs with that reptile. And in that, a newness of being mediated well in the generic surrounding cultural understanding of snakes. It would make sense the medical industry would use this imagery culturally. Too bad they turned the Hippocratic oath into the hypocritical oath :frowning:

Blessings.

2 Likes

So very grateful for Pastor JD’s messages each week. For his unwavering conviction and courage to share the truth, and THE TRUTH. May God shelter and protect him and his family. May NO weapon that might be formed against him prosper. I look forward to the day when we can meet face to face and I can thank him for his part in answering a prayer I’ve been praying for many years, “Oh Lord, let me not be deceived!” :blue_heart::pray:t3:

19 Likes

Let us “trust God as never before!!” May our merciful Father protect his loyal servants and Christ’s Bride from such persecution. I will cling to the hope that, our deliverer is coming!! Pastor JD often points out, Jesus wouldn’t want his Bride to be “all bussed up.” :pray:t3::blue_heart:

14 Likes

Love this prophecy update! The meme below summs it up.
I thought Pastor JD might talk about the situation with Russia and Ukraine. The media and government are beating the war drums. They don’t seem to understand that this is the equivent of the Cuban Missal Crisis. This is a rumor of war. We need to pray for God’s protection and that war is averted. We know Russia is in bible prophecy while the United States is not.

7 Likes

Loved this prophecy update. As always, Pastor JD was so lazer on target with his HS led insights and his laugh at various points had us laughing too. The amazing testimony he shared at the end from Debrah was so inspiring and very telling about what is really going on in the “death camps” we once called hospitals. Yet I immediately sensed in my spirit that this may explain a sudden recent influx of …rather “interesting” individuals shilling for the medical industrial complex and its pharmakeia, the lie of deception which has covered the whole earth.

Its been a heaviness in my spirit this whole last week that we need to keep praying fervently for Pastor JD and all those who are speaking the truth in these final days, the truth that some abhor precisely for the same reason that they abhor Jesus, who IS the Truth. These have hardened their own hearts, made up their minds. They are embracing another jesus and another gospel, so are now believing the lie of sorcery pharmakieia and other occultic nonsense as a result. They cannot see even the plainest of truth and what is happening and resist all facts.

If there is anyone here, maybe God has been speaking to you too about prayer and fasting for Pastor JD and the remnant church, for a divine outpouring of God’s mighty hand of protection, aid, and blessings of strength and health for them, please let me know. Wednesday and Friday would be good, but other days okay too.

agree. This is my concern too.

Oh how fervently I pray it is so Bro Keegan. Thank you for your sharing your time lines and hope and encouragement.
God Bless you too!

15 Likes

Satan stole it from Moses to lead many away from the cross.

5 Likes

I used to think what Moses held up on the pole symbolized what Jesus defeated on the cross, sin, hell and death, aka the serpent-devil.

7 Likes

This is a just released article:

I just added Ps Brandon’s Sunday sermon on Dan 2 in post 1 on top.

3 Likes
4 Likes

Seems like Jesus salvaged that, No? What I mean is Moses staff with the bronze snake seems to be the source reference for counterfeit Grekoroman god of medicine. In 293 B.C. because of the plague, the Romans adopted the cult of Aclepius who became known in Roman mythology as Aesculapius having a staff with a snake wrapped around it too. In the first century, John inspired by the Spirit made the connection between Moses’ staff in Numbers with Christ in the first century.

Although because we live in a pagan society, the medical emblem would be more familiarly known traced back to Rome. But while Moses’ symbol was “lifted” into pagan myth, we find Christ linking back to Moses. I get what your saying Ken and yeah the medical symbol holds mythical values, But it is certainly pecular that the gospel of John (after the myth of Asclepius already formed) comments on Moses staff in such a way presenting ultimate healing. I suppose that could be one way to look at it. Blessings brother :slight_smile:

1 Like

‘The next variant is just around the corner’: “New Covid variants are a danger until the whole world is vaccinated”

“The Next Big COVID Variant Could Be a Triple Whammy Nightmare”!:

Omicron Is a Dress Rehearsal for the Next Pandemic!:

5 Likes

Greetings All,
JD mentioned in this sermon about how some of the Churches are advancing the narrative and YES this is true and has been planned for years!
This is why we must keep OUR EYES ON JESUS!

Check this out in the Book “THE NEW WORLD ORDER 1969”
NWO Plans Exposed by Insider* i *n 1969

NWO Plans Exposed By Insider In 1969 8-26-11
QUOTING …
"THE CHURCHES WILL HELP US
*Then followed one of the most surprising statements of the whole presentation: He said, *
“Some of you probably think the Churches won’t stand for this,” and he went on to say, “the churches will help us!” There was no elaboration on this, it was unclear just what he had in mind when he said, “the churches will help us!” In retrospect I think some of us now can understand what he might have meant at that time. I recall then only of thinking, “no they won’t!” and remembering our Lord’s words where he said to Peter, “Thou art Peter and upon this rock I will build my Church, and gates of Hell will not prevail against it.” So yes, some people in the Churches might help and in the subsequent 20 years we’ve seen how some people in Churches have helped. But we also know that our Lord’s Words will stand, and the gates of Hell will not prevail."

CHECK OUT ALL THE OTHER CHAPTERS!!
CONTENTS:
1 IS THERE A POWER, A FORCE OR A GROUP OF MEN 4 ORGANIZING AND REDIRECTING CHANGE?
2 EVERYTHING IS IN PLACE AND NOBODY CAN STOP US 5 NOW
3 PEOPLE WILL HAVE TO GET USED TO CHANGE 6
4 THE REAL AND THE STATED GOALS 7
5 POPULATION CONTROL [REDUCTION] 7
6 PERMISSION TO HAVE BABIES 7
7 REDIRECTING THE PURPOSE OF SEX 7
8 CONTRACEPTION UNIVERSALLY AVAILABLE TO ALL 7
9 SEX EDUCATION AS A TOOL OF WORLD GOVERNMENT 8
10 TAX FUNDED ABORTION AS POPULATION CONTROL 8
11 ENCOURAGING HOMOSEXUALITY 8
12 TECHNOLOGY 9
13 FAMILIES TO DIMINISH IN IMPORTANCE 9
14 EUTHANASIA AND THE ‘DEMISE PILL’ 10
15 LIMITING ACCESS TO AFFORDABLE MEDICAL 10
16 PLANNING THE CONTROL OVER MEDICINE 10
17 ELIMINATION OF PRIVATE DOCTORS 11
18 NEW DIFFICULT TO DIAGNOSE AND UNTREATABLE 12 DISEASES
19 SUPPRESSING CANCER CURES AS A MEANS OF 12 POPULATION CONTROL
20 INDUCING HEART ATTACKS AS A FORM OF 12 ASSASSINATION
21 EDUCATION AS A TOOL FOR ACCELERATING ONSET OF 13 PUBERTY AND EVOLUTION
22 BLENDING ALL RELIGIONS, THE OLD RELIGIONS WILL 14 HAVE TO GO
23 CHANGING THE BIBLE THROUGH REVISIONS OF KEY 14 WORDS
24 THE CHURCHES WILL HELP US 14
25 RESTRUCTURING EDUCATION AS A TOOL OF 14 INDOCTRINATION
26 MORE TIME IN SCHOOLS, BUT THEY WOULDN’T LEARN 15 ANYTHING
27 CONTROLLING WHO HAS ACCESS TO INFORMATION 15
28 SCHOOLS AS THE HUB OF THE COMMUNITY 15
29 BOOKS WOULD JUST DISAPPEAR FROM THE LIBRARIES 16
30 CHANGING LAWS 16
31 THE ENCOURAGEMENT OF DRUG ABUSE TO CREATE A 17 JUNGLE ATMOSPHERE
32 ALCOHOL ABUSE 17
33 RESTRICTIONS ON TRAVEL 17
34 THE NEED FOR MORE JAILS, AND USING HOSPITALS AS 18 JAILS
35 NO MORE SECURITY 18 36 CRIME USED TO MANAGE SOCIETY 18
37 CURTAILMENT OF AMERICAN INDUSTRIAL PRE-EMINENCE 19
38 SHIFTING POPULATIONS AND ECONOMIES - TEARING THE 20 SOCIAL ROOTS
39 SPORTS AS A TOOL OF SOCIAL CHANGE 21
40 SEX AND VIOLENCE INCULCATED THROUGH 22 ENTERTAINMENT
41 TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS AND IMPLANTED ID 23
42 FOOD CONTROL 24
43 WEATHER CONTROL 24
44 KNOW HOW PEOPLE RESPOND - MAKING THEM DO WHAT 25 YOU WANT
45 FALSIFIED SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH 25
46 TERRORISM 26
47 FINANCIAL CONTROL 27
48 SURVEILLANCE, IMPLANTS, AND TELEVISIONS THAT 28 WATCH YOU
49 HOME OWNERSHIP A THING OF THE PAST 29
50 THE ARRIVAL OF THE TOTALITARIAN GLOBAL SYSTEM 30

PEOPLE GET READY … JESUS IS COMING SOON! :pray: :pray: :pray:

10 Likes

So much in this update resonated with what I have been witnessing trickle out finally in the research community. The truth is there and is revealed in both scripture and research online to those who make the effort to seek it.

I have a question for those here. I know we wait on the Lord’s return. But I find it interesting that “they” keep a countdown clock. See here and note the time: https://climateclock.world/

All this coupled with Bible prophecy and we are admonished to recognize the signs…we may not know the exact day the Lord is coming for us, but we are to know the signs.

If these elites really believe in their plan, then in less than a year a genocide needs to happen according to their clock. Right now we have warning signs flashing everywhere:

Pandemic
Supply chain issues
Talk of Global Famine
Rumors of War with Russia/China/Iran on the move
Oil issues
Energy issues

As of this post: 179 days to 7 year mark (pun not intended). About 6 months given +/- 3 days.

With everything happening so fast …? Who ever would’ve thought we would be here in 2 years.

5 Likes

CHECK THIS OUT … THE ELITES HAVE BEEN PLANNING THIS FOR YEARS AND HAVE BEEN PREPARING AND PROGRAMMING US FOR THIS.
EVEN SO, COME LORD JESUS! :pray: :pray: :pray:

5 Likes