January 29, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- The Testimony of Jesus is the Spirit of Prophecy

Full Video: Bible Prophecy Update

Resources (Links): Here

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_3: explains why any prophecy teaching that’s not a testimony of Jesus, or prophecy teacher that does not point to Jesus, is not the spirit of prophecy.

10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. But he said to me, “See that you do not do that! I am your fellow servant, and of your brethren who have the testimony of Jesus. Worship God! For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.”

Revelation 19:10

A reminder for replies on this topic:

• We encourage genuine questions and respectful discussion regarding the above prophecy update. Posts unrelated to THIS Prophecy Update will be removed without warning.

• If your post breaks the code of conduct it may be removed without warning. Posts that are directed at other people in a negative way will very likely go against the code of conduct.

• If you have a concern regarding another member or the content of their post please flag their post or message a moderator. No other action is required or requested.

22 Likes

29 Jan 2023

This morning I take a look at the Greek word for testimony in that Rev 19.

The root word here:

It appears eight times in Revelation. It is also translated as witness or record.

--------------------------

13 Likes

18 Likes

17 For He received from God the Father honor and glory when such a voice came to Him from the Excellent Glory: “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.” 18 And we heard this voice which came from heaven when we were with Him on the holy mountain.

19 And so we have the prophetic word confirmed, which you do well to heed as a light that shines in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts;…

From the record, report, testimony of witness Simon Peter of Christ Jesus the Messiah.

The defense rests. All rise (in a 1 Thessalonians 4 sense).

34 Likes

Hi Jason it’s good to see you back! :blush:

23 Likes

@ 59:25 - excerpt of the Tony Blair interview referenced:

Longer version:

sigh Maranatha

24 Yet they did not obey or incline their ear, but followed the counsels and the dictates of their evil hearts, and went backward and not forward.

Jeremiah 7:24

15 Likes

Amen! It’s great to see you back!

12 Likes

International Classification of Diseases (ICD) codes are a set of designations used by healthcare staff to communicate diseases, symptoms, abnormal findings, and other elements of a patient’s diagnosis in a way that is universally accepted by those in the medical and insurance fields.

Well, few days ago Dr Jane Ruby reported new ICD codes were added to track vax status.
That’s part of digital infrastructure…

12 Likes

That from the BPU which I am able to most easily digest in the midst of a well formulated yet eerie projection of the near future…

……But God!

You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives. Genesis 50:20

“God takes the bad and He makes it good…”

“He is a just God” JD

Maranatha!

18 Likes

This makes for an interesting word study. I see, using other tools, on the order of 172 occurrences of the μάρτυ(ρ) root in the NT to mean “witness” or “testimony” in some sense. It occasionally refers to the witness of a martyr (e.g. Acts 22:20, Rev. 2.13).

From what I can tell from a very brief scan, its use to mean “martyr” appeared after the NT was complete.

I see μαρτυρία Ἰησοῦ – testimony of Jesus – occurring six times, all in Revelation:

Rev. 1:2 who bore witness to the word of God, and to the testimony of Jesus Christ, to all things that he saw.

Rev. 1:9 I, John, both your brother and companion in the tribulation and kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was on the island that is called Patmos for the word of God and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Rev. 12:17 And the dragon was enraged with the woman, and he went to make war with the rest of her offspring, who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Rev. 19:10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. But he said to me, “See that you do not do that! I am your fellow servant, and of your brethren who have the testimony of Jesus. Worship God! For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.”

Rev. 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

It is translated a little differently in Rev. 20:4 in the NKJV, but is the same in the NA28 Greek NT in all of these verses. Seeing them together like this offers context for the phrase μαρτυρία Ἰησοῦ. I hadn’t tried that before. Interesting.

5 Likes

Thank you Pastor JD

y’all a one world system that will be in place in 2 years or less. Oh Lord we must be out of here first. Please come very soon Lord Jesus. I hate that Bibi has given his citizens medical data away. being the first to share it’s data, Israel is leading the world. I hope Bibi will not accept the mark

From Wikipedia

A data infrastructure is a digital infrastructure promoting data sharing and consumption.

Similarly to other infrastructures, it is a structure needed for the operation of a society as well as the services and facilities necessary for an economy to function, the data economy in this case.

There is an intense discussion at international level on and data infrastructure serving scientific work. The European Strategy Forum on Research Infrastructures (ESFRI) presented the first European roadmap for large-scale Research InfrastructuresThese are modeled as layered hardware and software systems which support sharing of a wide spectrum of resources, spanning from networks, storage, computing resources, and system-level middleware software, to structured information within collections, archives, and databases. The [e-Infrastructure Reflection Group has proposed a similar vision. In particular, it envisions e-Infrastructures where the principles of global collaboration and shared resources are intended to encompass the sharing needs of all research activities.
In the framework of the Joint Information Systems Committee (JISC) e-infrastructure programme, e-Infrastructures are defined in terms of integration of networks, grids, data centers and collaborative environments, and are intended to include supporting operation centers, service registries, credential delegation services, certificate authorities, training and services.The Cyberinfrastructure programme launched by the US [National Science Foundation plans to develop new research environments in which advanced computational, collaborative, data acquisition and management services are made available to researchers connected through high-performance networks.

More recently, the vision for “global research data infrastructures” has been drawn by identifying a number of recommendations for developers of future research infrastructures. This vision document highlighted the open issues affecting data infrastructures development – both technical and organizational – and identified future research directions. Besides these initiatives targeting “generic” infrastructures there are others oriented to specific domains, e.g. the European commission promotes the INSPIRE initiative for an e-Infrastructure oriented to the sharing of content and service resources of European countries in the ambit of geospatial datasets.

7 Likes

No codes for death or harm from injection though…. My body, my choice to kill; but not to choose. And soon enough, the few still able to get pregnant will be forced to kill. How can anyone not see the devil’s hand in all that is happening?

I pray for the lost and rebellious to trust Jesus while they still have time. And I pray for God to show all those left behind, people and animals, mercy. This world worships death— anything to hurt, inconvenience, confuse, destroy is what the unsaved seem to gravitate towards. Heartbreaking……

21 Likes

When I hear JD say “Tony at the forum…” :eyes:

;p

14 Likes

A blessing to see you post, brother! Missed you lots. Some members even had to send me a sippy cup and some crayons to keep me occupied till you returned. They never gave me anything to color on, so…I’ve been drawing on walls and tables.

18 Likes

I am so thankful for God’s ways and His timing, @jasonacts177. JD’s messages (both) were what I needed to hear, and your presence provides the cherry on top. Welcome back, Brother.

16 Likes

Glad to see you back Jason. You have really been missed.

17 Likes

Proverbs 8:13 The fear of the Lord is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.

14 Likes

Psalm 97:10-12

10 Ye that love the Lord, hate evil: he preserveth the souls of his saints; he delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked.

11 Light is sown for the righteous, and gladness for the upright in heart.

12 Rejoice in the Lord, ye righteous; and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness.

16 Likes

Nice to see you @DallasT :slightly_smiling_face:

Things are feeling a bit better already I must say.

God is faithful :blush:

13 Likes

These salutations are a natural component of the discussion and are healthy for the climate of fellowship here so it’s my turn to say…
@jasonacts177

15 Likes