January 29, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- The Testimony of Jesus is the Spirit of Prophecy

30 Jan 2023

9 Likes

There is a ton of information to unpack from this Bible prophecy update.

Maybe if we go about it in a chronological order it will make more sense, a little bit at a time.

Here is my takeaway for the first 40 min. of Pastor JD’s prophesy update.

The Spirit of prophesy is Jesus. It is all about Jesus, all of it.

All prophesy teachers should be pointing to Jesus, if not don’t waste your time with them.

The purpose of pastor JD’s BPU each week is to get people to Jesus, and Jesus to people. The urgency to do this has never been greater that it is in our time. The Rapture is imminent.

From the bulletin of atomic scientists. The reset of the atomic clock to 90 seconds from Midnight last Tuesday. Better known as the doomsday clock. A secular view of the end of mankind. In 2020 it was set to 100 seconds to Midnight. The first time it went from minuets to seconds, now we are at 90 seconds.

How do they know what is going to happen?

Could it be that it is all preplanned, and that they are right on schedule?

All pastors should be sounding the alarm that the Lord is coming back for us. The Rapture is imminent.

But are all pastors sounding the alarm through the world?

But for us it is BOOM and ZOOM! The Harpazo

(Pastor JD stole this from an online member)

That concludes my take on the first 40 min. for discussion if you want.

Agape,

Ken

26 Likes

Thoughtful of you to chronicle that for us Ken :slightly_smiling_face: because there is so much packed in there.

Interesting that the “doomsday clock” prompts the secular world to act one way, while believers behave in almost an instinctive manner based on prophetic scripture. We are blessed with the biblical perspective.

14 Likes

Hi Dennis. Athey Creek includes a portion near the 1 hour mark in the January prophecy update regarding the capabilities of the ChatGPT, AI. and their are future generations of it being worked on. Very powerful.
The US govt docs which indicate that future mind reading tech could be used, may be farther advanced then we know about.
Thankyou for your posts here and for all your hard work of postings over the past months. They have been informative and beneficial to me and I see to others on this forum as well.
Blessings

11 Likes

I believe that the doomsday clock is designed to create FEAR in the world population, and to turn them to seek Solis from their governments.

15 Likes

From Pastor Brandon Holthaus at Rock Harbor Church.
See the clip starting at 20:00 from the World Economic Forum. Nita Farahany tells them that the technology exists now to read peoples minds.
Something to think about. (My thoughts)
Before you know it, cell phones will not work unless you have the head set on your head. Or a wrist band on your wrist so that AI can read your thoughts. And track your exact whereabouts.
Ken

10 Likes

Brazil is passing laws to imprison those who won’t take the vaccine or who spread fake news how it works

In Rio paper

6 Likes

There is still a ton of information to unpack from this Bible prophecy update.

Maybe if we go about it in a chronological order it will make more sense, a little bit at a time. For part one, see post number 22.

Part two.

Here is my takeaway from the 40 min. mark through 50 minutes of Pastor JD’s prophesy update.

Its only 10 minuets long, but there is a lot here.

Let’s not forget to look at the “big picture” of what is currently going on in the world, and then compare it to Bible prophesy as it happens.

And let us not forget that Gates has already said that there will be a second man made Covid 19 pandemic that will be way worse than the first. Supposedly this year, but more conveniently it would be at the beginning of 2024 to lock everyone down as our election in the USA will be on Tuesday, November 5, 2024.

Experts at the 2023 Davos meeting call for a global response to the gathering cyber storm. 2023 will be a busy year for cyber-attacks and for cyber security.

(We are being told ahead of time what will happen)

So, it appears that they are preparing for a global cyber shut down, and then resurrection of the world wide web WITHIN TWO YEARS.

Then they are in complete digital control, with Satan at its head. Satan can only be at one place at a time. To have control over the entire world he must be at the center of all world knowledge by way of AI.

The WEC create the global crisis, so that they can provide the final global solution of a one world government.

The entire world is caught up in the internet web, it is in every part of their daily life, and I do not believe that there is an escape for them. The trap is set, and the WEF is getting ready to spring it.

There is a good possibility that when this happens Christian forums will be forbidden.

But there is an escape for those of us that are born again of the Spirit of God in Jesus.

Be of good cheer because while we see all these things beginning to happen, we know that our Savior has to be on His way. Keep looking up and encourage one another.

That is enough to unpack for part two. It is a lot when you think on it.

Pastor JD is right; this is how it all ends, and we are watching it unfold in real time.

For discussion or comment if you want.

Agape,

Ken

13 Likes

The federal REAL ID in California Effective May 7, 2025
The federal REAL ID Act places new rules on which forms of identification may be used to board flights within the United States (U.S.) and enter secure federal facilities, such as military bases, federal courthouses, and other federal facilities. A California issued REAL ID driver’s license or identification card meets these new requirements and is marked with a golden bear and star.
Applying for a REAL ID requires proof of identity, proof of California residency, and a trip to DMV. You will be asked to provide your Social Security number on your REAL ID application (exceptions may apply).

Note the effective date: May 7, 2025. This places it at the end of the time the WEF predicts the gathering cyber storm may take down the internet (Web)

As information is stored on the magnetic strip on the back of the ID card, or a regular driver’s license, I believe that they will track vaccination status and record it on your specific ID card.
As it is now when you go for regular Lab work for your doctor, they scan both sides of your driver’s license here in California. All they would have to do in the future is scan in your Vaccination status before you leave.
Agape,
Ken

4 Likes

This is a side note after Pastor mentioned an un-named person told him after 9/11 incident on analog to digital cell phones: anyone had these before?

images

http://www.cntr.salford.ac.uk/comms/etacs_mobiles.php

Evolution of phones:

5 Likes

Thats horrible. Come soon Lord Jesus.

4 Likes

I’m often asked if I think the Ezekiel 38 war is next, the “Gog /Magog” war, or the Psalm 83 war is next…
I’m asked do they take place before the Rapture…
Fact is, NO ONE KNOWS the timing of these wars, anymore than we know the day or the hour of our Lords return.

This I DO KNOW, …that every single event prophesied in the Bible has come to pass with 100% accuracy so far!
This I do know,…That at any hour, any moment, any second now, this could happen:

“For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord!”
(1 Thessalonians 4:16-17)

One day very soon my friends, we will hear the sound of a TRUMPET BLAST we’ve NEVER heard before!
It will ONLY be heard by those who are born again and we will meet our Lord in the air and be in His glorious Presence and kingdom for ALL ETERNITY…WORLD WITHOUT END!

MW Breeden

15 Likes

Jesus makes everything brighter and better. :yellow_heart:

19 Likes

A crisis to allow the ac to arise maybe?

I see a lot of Pastors starting to follow JD and put up other ways of communicate. But it’s still the web.

Interesting indeed.

As far as I know we haven’t seen this yet where I am, but it’s coming. we do have the Not a real ID on our driver license, my dad even asked what it meant. I believe I told him about the real ID that was coming and the eventual motb.

3 Likes

No I haven’t seen it. But someone I follow keeps recommending a satellite phone says people should get one.

3 Likes

Very good commentary on the BPU.

4 Likes

I agree and I really like reading your posts BTW.

5 Likes

A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.
Matthew 12:35

Descent…

7 Likes

Thank you for these breakdowns, Ken.

5 Likes

…who borrowed that line from Brett Meador at Athey Creek…
if “that member” is who I think it is

Only seen it used by one person and credit was given to Meador.

9 Likes