January 30, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update

Wow, what an update. The organ harvest was horrifying… I can only imagine how I would feel if I’d had a family member that happened to and now hear about this. Devastated. :sob:

On the one hand your analysis is exciting because it means we will be snatched up by our Lord soon… on the other hand it is also awful to think about the family members who will not be taken especially if the bombs you mention are nuclear?

11 Likes

Perhaps some kind of credible source of information. (?) If JD said it, he heard it from somewhere. Where? His comments lead me to believe it’s happening in the US, now. I didn’t get the impression he was speaking of China, who’s been guilty of this for 20+ years.

Maybe someone will have JD’s sources and will share.

2 Likes
5 Likes

@BrianT JD mentioned and showed screenshots of two videos. They are in the resource links pdf at the top of the page. I have not watched them, but imagine that might be a good place to start your research.

4 Likes

YES!! That’s what I was looking for. Thank you! I don’t know why I missed it earlier.

3 Likes

I was wondering how these injections will factor into all this as far as Israel goes.
They apparently are on the fourth dose. If enough of their service members become disabled from adverse events caused from the injections, it would most certainly put God’s power and protection on full display to the Israelis when He decimates those who will come to attack them in the Magog war if enough of their people are not able to participate in a response. We know He will as per Ezekiel 38 and 39.
A reaffirming that they are still His chosen people and the apple of His eye.
Kinda like His intervention in the six day war as well as when Israel became a nation again in 1948.

12 Likes

Hi all, I have posted a new link on Dan 2 Part 2 by Ps Brandon in post no 3 on the beginning. Worth listening.

8 Likes

I am very interested in your resources, even if they are in your language, because one can have them translated online.

1 Like

Our family watched the Prophecy Update tonight around 8:30pm EST, when Pastor JD began reading the letter from the dear sister in Germany, we all looked at each other with wide eyes.

Oh. My. Goodness, it was the exact scenario and monster flu we had just gone through out here in the NorthEast USA. And its going on all around the globe. So far it has gotten me three times. I’ve barely had a cold in over a decade, no injections, take supps, good overall health. Didn’t matter.

We all went down like dominos. Sudden fever, chills, body aches, sore throat, massive tiredness, sneezing, plugged ears, nausea, loss of appetite. My husband slept for 35 hours, me for 24 hours, our young adults fared much better, but we have never seen a “flu” like this in our lives.

I started to feel well again, stupidly went out on errands, came home after only 3 hours, got me all over again. Shortness of breath, scariest part. Blood oxygen plummeted down to 82. I nebulized saline with food grade HP and two drops of Lugols iodine. It helped. But still very tired. Can’t smell or taste. Bad nausea. Increased D3 to 40,000iu a day plus all the other supps, K2, zinc, liposomal Vitamin C. tea with Sweet Annie, Star anise, etc.

Jmho This thing isn’t natural. I’ve never seen a flu like this. It doesn’t respond to what would normally wipe a flu out in 48 hours or less. I think this is being done with tertiary agents, aka, a combo of chemtrails, radiation, and some type of new food ingredient affecting the microbiome. = reaction, monster flu. It could be shed via spike proteins affecting microbiomes. IDK. It enters easily through eyes, ears, nose, mouth. I noticed when I got home that my eyes were all red and felt like sandpaper. Whatever this is, it seems to be circumventing our normally strong immunity. I realize without concrete data, its all speculation.

Still, comparing notes and theories, experiences, may just help us to find answers and a solution though, and then help to keep our loved ones out the hospital. That is the main hope now, while we endure and wait patiently for Lord, just as JD shared. He loves people so much, and his tears in this update had me in tears too.
Yet its just as he said, the Lord is leading him to speak the truth even when it is difficult. When he sais “I gotta tell you the truth.” he is not only sincere, the truth he is sharing can literally save your families life. jmho. We are so grateful to God he speaks the truth.

Insights, workarounds, solutions, tips, ideas…things that help us personally.lets share it all as we are able, and as God leads. While we occupy and endure, we can endeavor to keep loved ones safe and out of the danger zones and hospitals.
Maranatha.

28 Likes

emphasized text[quote=“JamNL, post:4, topic:25620”]
This is something across all Europe, and, I believe the rest of the world. Are they experimenting with waves, micro–waves, that is?? A very strange death of EU Commissioner’s president was announced shortly after an Italian doctor wanted to publish his study on so called micro-waves, milimeterwaves. That would explain a lot–sudden illness, no explanation whatsoever. And you can get ill over and over again. I have a resource, but it’s in my native tongue, which I can share if interested. I made a photo of the hardcopy, because it’s scrubbed from the internet.
[/quote]

Thank you so much, for sending me the photocopy.

This is a part of the hard copy, translated:

Dr. Biscardi claimed that Omicron is not a virus variant, but a wave, a microwave. It is sent out at night, when the internet traffick is low.
When a body is injected with graphene oxide, the microwaves will find it, and enhance it. The effects can be nausea and diarrhoea, followed by fever, visual disturbances, headache, disorientation and memory loss. And a person starts to cough to get ris of the graphenoxide via the lungs.”

I tried to find more about this, but it is truly scrubbed from the internet.

Only article I could find is this one:

Translation:

After months of rigorous investigation into the content of the v4cun4as, Dr. Domenico Biscardi, a pharmacological geneticist scientist, before being able to communicate the serious findings to the scientific community, was found dead in his apartment in Italy.

Due to the seriousness of the side effects that inoculations against the alleged Covid 19 entail, Judge Ángelo Giorgianni directly requested a rigorous investigation of SARS-COV2 and the misnamed vaccines from the Italian scientist, an expert in genetics.
“The scientist (RIP) Dr. Biscardi, had finished his report with the details of the nano technological devices found and was about to present it to the European Commission, when, on Wednesday, January 12, 2021, he was found dead in the his department.”

There is truly something very fishy going on.
Dr. Biscardi is not the first and won’t be the last to suddenly die.
Remember Kari Mullis?
We must pray for those brave enough to stand up against the cabal.
Their very lives are in danger.

12 Likes

14 Likes

Hi Violet,

I don’t know a lot about what is possibly happening today with EMF, however, I did read about two years ago that there was an EMF weapon by military in the works that could be fired at a healthy soldier (or groups of soldiers) and make them so instantly sick that they couldn’t fire their weapons on the battlefield.

There was also speculation of a weapon, not sure if it was EMF or not, that could put an opposing soldier on the battlefield in excruciating pain.

What is actually happening with all this, 5G and beyond, certainly brings a lot of possibilities.

10 Likes

Hi wren,

I hope your family is doing better with the bizarre sickness.

I have heard about what you described in my southwest area, but haven’t experienced it myself.

After watching Pastor JD’s Prophecy Update today, it certainly appears to me that absolutely nothing is off the table for the evil running rampant globally.

Thankfully, we have our Blessed Hope.

9 Likes

Now that you mention a weapon used. Even in Call of Duty the game, there’s this weapon you can place everywhere. If you come close, the radiowaves will make you sick and you can even die.

Nothing new, but I think they upscaled it en masse. There’s absolutely something going on. Sitting in your house, not going out, not seeing anyone, and all of a sudden fall ill? That’s highly improbable.

7 Likes

:exploding_head:
I pray for the protection of our minds and body to God.

13 Likes

“Havana Syndrome” no one quite knows what it is. Happened in Cuba and Vienna to diplomats. It has probably advanced in scope and intensity.

7 Likes

thank you I really need this today

3 Likes

@wren,
I thank you so much for sharing your family’s experiences. This is heartbreaking. My spirit grieves, and my mind goes to Genesis 6:5-6, “And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.”
I know a fraction of the evil that is happening at this very moment of writing, but God knows it all. How it must grieve his heart.
If there was ever a time to check the buckles and straps of our armour, to make sure the grip on our sword, it is now. Ephesians 6:18, “Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints,”

Hang in there…it won’t be long now.

Blessings

10 Likes

I’m sick too and I have NEVER been sick as often as I have been these past months!!! Very annoying, but I’m thankful that God is taking such good care of us :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: . I also wonder if we got sick from being around jabbed people. I’ve read several articles about this!

"You will not fear the terror of the night,
nor the arrow that flies by day,
nor the pestilence that stalks in darkness,
nor the destruction that wastes at noon day.

A thousand may fall at your side,
ten thousand at your right hand,
but it will not come near you.
You will only look with your eyes and
see the recompense of the wicked.

Because you have made the LORD your dwelling place,
-the Most High who is my Refuge - ,
no evil shall be allowed to befall you,
no plague come near your tent.

For He will command His angels concerning you,
to guard you in all your ways.
On their hands they will bear you up