January 9, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update

Full Video - with Worship: Bible Prophecy Update

Resources/Links: here

image (1)

:hawaiianshirt_4: Pastor JD explains why we’re now at the point where our only hope is in Jesus and the pre-tribulation rapture of the church.

:mantelpiece_clock: Prophecy Update commences at approx 29 minutes.

A reminder for replies on this topic:

• We encourage genuine questions and respectful discussion regarding the above prophecy update.
  • If your post breaks the code of conduct it may be removed without warning. Posts that are directed at other people in a negative way will very likely go against the code of conduct .
  • If you have a concern regarding another member or the content of their post please flag their post or message a moderator. No other action is required or requested.
18 Likes

----------------------------------------------------------

This video has 2 parts, for Dr Mel (Detainee) starts at 1 hour mark onwards as second interview.

7 Likes

5 My soul, wait silently for God alone,
For my expectation (hope) is from Him.
6 He only is my rock and my salvation;
He is my defense;
I shall not be moved.

7 In God is my salvation and my glory;
The rock of my strength,
And my refuge, is in God.

8 Trust in Him at all times, you people;
Pour out your heart before Him;
God is a refuge for us. Selah

Psalm 62

31 Likes

Such a touching, powerful update this morning. I admit, I wept right along with Pastor JD. They were happy, excited tears because I get so excited, more than anyone I know, when I talk about the rapture and what’s in store! They look at me like I’m crazy. And, they were also sad tears because of thinking about what all has transpired over the last 2 years. So many people have been deceived and are rooted in this world! Marantha Lord Yeshua!

31 Likes

hehe… just caught this:

@ 45 min 42 s

Pastor JD Farag: “I wanna appeal to you on the basis of reason…
…but in order to do that we’re gonna go ahead at this time and end the livestream on Youtube and Facebook…”

Whether or not that was intentional it remains highly amusing and highly appropriate.

38 Likes

@jasonacts177, that’s perfect! JD is clever…and who knows!

16 Likes

British Abraham Accords delegation embarks on first visit to UAE

4 Likes

I, too am so excited for the rapture! It is so difficult to find anyone in person who is excited like I am. I have one friend who truly believes like I do, that the rapture is right around the corner. Know that you are not alone in your excitement. I have been expecting it since 2014, but now…wow, so close. See you in the air!!!

26 Likes

January 9, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update

Pastor JD’s List Of The World Returning To Pre-COVID Global Societal “Normalcy”

What Would Need To Happen…

1…All Injections Would Need To STOP…NOW !
(No More Masks Required Or Be Worn)

2…Injected Adverse Health Events STOP !

3…Satanic Agenda’s STOP !

4…MASS Die Off STOP !

5…Global Economy RESTORED

6…Admission Of Deception

7…Churches And Businesses Must Reopen NOW !

8…Workers Return To Work

9…Hospitals Treat The Sick And Stop Killing For Money

10…World Recovery Of Societal “Normalcy”

I think we know that Pastor JD is correct, the list of the ten things listed above are not going to happen for the reasons Pastor JD specified in this Prophecy Update.

25 Likes

Can you imagine being a youngster in a Jewish home in Egypt. Your dad has killed the lamb and put the blood on the door. Your dressed and ready to go. You eat the Passover in haste. Your belongings are packed. Your heading to the promised land. But, for now you wait. The excitement. Like going on a vacation but your not coming back. I bet the kids thought it all great fun. Parents probably stressed about the big move but kids would have been bouncing off the walls. I would have. Anyway, I feel like a kid waiting for the call to move out.

25 Likes

Here it is again. I see. Pastor JD weeps for the dying world. So do we. And I’m weeping because I guess I’m like Cecil. I Don’t want to let go Until I know for sure that the ones I love most have found their new life in Christ. Have I done all I could do? Said all I could say?? I pray for their salvation. I pray for peace about this. But peace just drains out of all of the holes in my heart! I want to go home . . . Oh, but I want to know that the ones I’ve loved most will come with me!! Anyone have a word to speak into this for those of us with aching hearts for the ones that might not hear the trumpet call?

26 Likes

Not at the moment, but I am WITH you in all of this. :revolving_hearts:

14 Likes

Added an extra here:

Globalists will quit en masse on conquering the world:

No simulation exercises like event 201, project dark winter, cyber polygon etc

No “warp speed” on anything

No transhumanism

No fixations in UFOs and Aliens

No censorships in media

No bioweapons being developed like C19, Antrax, Smallpox, Marburg variants etc

16 Likes
3 Likes

Wow, OK Dennis,

I guess you are seeing a happy, happy, joy, joy end to all this and all things will return to some semblance of normal and decent.

Pastor JD doesn’t see it that way, and neither do I.

What you added is not an extra, it is the polar opposite.

You are entitled to your opinion, of course.

2 Likes

#7 I believe was Churches must reopen now.

• However, you may be describing them as what the majority really are in which case it’s best they remained closed. Because as it is, you just don’t get your monies worth.
4 Likes

I hold this image in my :broken_heart: as a prayer.

16 Likes

You’re correct, I’ll change that.

2 Likes

Actually, I think you are correct.

1 Like

Take a look at the wording in all these link…I thInk the “his” in Prince Charles’ speech is the Pope

Relistened to Prince Charles’ Climate speech….so weird, didn’t seem to fit…his comment re:.trillions at “his” disposal

Prince Charles: (02:40)
We also know that countries, many of whom are burdened by growing levels of debt, simply cannot afford to go green. Here we need a vast military style campaign to marsh the strength of the global private sector, with trillions at his disposal far beyond global GDP, and with the greatest respect, beyond even the governments of the world’s leaders.

Also read on the Pope again as he was supposed to be at that Climate change summit

Odd ending…

And so this message through the BBC is intended to give his guidance from afar.

“Every crisis calls for vision… to rethink the future of the world,” he said, urging “radical decisions” and “a renewed sense of shared responsibility for our world”.

“The most important lesson we can take from these crises is our need to build together, so that there will no longer be any borders, barriers or political walls for us to hide behind.”

Had the thought if his is….the Pope. …re: Charles’ comment….with the greatest respect beyond even governments of the worlds leaders…and trillions at his disposal**

******new initiative the Pope and the private sector…trillions at their disposal

The Council is led by a core group of global leaders, known as Guardians for Inclusive Capitalism, who meet annually with Pope Francis and Cardinal Turkson. These leaders represent more than $10.5 trillion in assets under management, companies with over $2.1 trillion of market capitalization, and 200 million workers in over 163 countries. The organization challenges business and investment leaders of all sizes to embrace the Council’s guiding principles and make public commitments to act on them. These collective actions are intended to lead to systemic change by making capitalism a greater force for inclusivity and sustainability. Watch a video of the Guardians discussing the Council’s mission here.

About the Council for Inclusive Capitalism with the Vatican:
The Council for Inclusive Capitalism with the Vatican is a global nonprofit organization established under the auspices of the Vatican with the moral guidance of Pope Francis. Our mission is to harness the potential of the private sector to create a more inclusive, sustainable, and trusted form of capitalism.

7 Likes