January 9, 2024: Prayer Meeting -- Powerless and Hopeless

Thank you so much for your lovely prayer for Kiki and her Ohana. Prayers such as yours will give the family strength during this challenge as we know only a miracle can heal her.
In Jesus name. Amen

3 Likes

Thank YOU, Janet, for bringing this urgent need to the forum. It is a privilege to be able to lift these needs to Heaven. And I welcome you here. . . It’s become a “home away from home” for so many of us. God bless you and those you love.

:heart:
Brenda

4 Likes

God Bless you Brenda. It is the least I could do to connect this forum and prayer warriors like yourself to help our sweet Kiki.

3 Likes

Heavenly Father, we lift Kiki to you in prayer and ask for a healing through Jesus, our Lord and Savior, who is the Alpha and Omega…the GREAT PHYSICIAN, through whom all healings flow! LORD, WE KNOW that you love Kiki and that though we dont understand, you are working all things together for good, for you are a loving Father. Please bring salvation to many through this situation. Thank you, dear Lord, for hearing and answering our prayers! ALL GLORY AND HONOR BELONG TO YOU! in Jesus name we pray.Amen.

7 Likes

Dear Sister in Christ, Your prayers are greatly appreciated by all who know and love Kiki.

2 Likes

Praying with tears for Kiki.
Jesus saves!
Jesus heals!
Thank you Lord for Your mercies that are new every morning!

3 Likes

Thank you so very much for keeping our sweet Kiki in your prayers for healing. Amen

2 Likes

Dear Lord I pray to you and humbly ask that you have mercy on this dear child. Hearts break so I ask that you comfort those and help them know you are a mighty and caring God. Please help this child get relief from the agony and pain she is enduring. Thank you so much for all that have done and will do through all of this. We love you Lord Jesus. Amen.

3 Likes

Aloha Kori. Thank you so much for your prayers for healing for our dear Kiki. :pray:t4:

1 Like