JD Farag’s YouTube channel deemed inappropriate

I was unable to sleep last night, opened YouTube to Pastor Farag’s channel to find this warning text box that I either had to confirm or cancel….

I just never thought I would see the day where Christian pastors would be labeled inappropriate.

With all the sick stuff out there easily accessible to adults and children alike.

I do not even know what to ask for prayer, I just didn’t know where to post this.

Pray for the strength of our brothers and sisters in Christ, please. The devil is wearing out the saints.

29 Likes

We are in a time where evil is good and good is evil. Lord come quickly.

16 Likes

Your visit to Youtube showed you his channel was inappropriate, but God seems to have worked out the channel to be considered appropriate again. I don’t know if it was a specific video you were trying to watch that I’m not clicking on, but I’m looking right now and no warnings came up for me.

Now, while I am trying to be under the code of conduct for the forum, I want to say that another Pastor to whom is FAR more open and stating anything regarding the shots, or lgbtq or sex education in school or politics…everything he has talked about hasn’t affected his channel on YT. Now, I don’t know if it’s because there’s a lot going on with him or He is guarding his channel acceptance. He’s had ads playing on his videos that I’m under the assumption he wasn’t advised that was going on and perhaps that’s how he’s being “struck” by YT?

Yet, it doesn’t surprise me that the rulers at YT would do such things and HAVE done such things as we all know. As we know, God opens doors that no man can shut and shuts doors no man can open. You know the old saying “Keep your powder dry”? Meaning gunpowder for your flintlock rifles. Well, “Keep your faith high” because we’re getting to a point where the bones are gonna be scraped and we’re gonna have to smile and laugh saying, “That tickles”.

You don’t know what to ask for in prayer over this? Let’s see if I can help ya out.

Loving Heavenly Father

Please guide your children who are doubting, angry, questioning, concerned, confused, panicking, worried and scared; to the answers and solutions they need. Not want, but need. Bless us with calm and peace in our hearts and minds as we face trials and all manner of persecution in these days.

Please bless us in mending our broken hearts and delivering us to the discernment needed to cascade over us to search, seek, and find the truth always that the lies attempt to smear and cover up. Please encapsulate our minds with continual solutions to the problems we face daily. Help us not to panic when we are faced with turmoil or even a DNS error for coming to this forum, or some website deems our Pastor or Your teachings inappropriate. Dear Lord, please smile and laugh at these gestures of the jester and correct the path that was tampered with to pull us away from You.

Lord, please galvanize us, your children, with protection from those who are not of You and galvanize us with great strength and courage not only in our faith but to overcome adversity when it strikes in these days. Please remind us continually to lift up our chins and our hearts and look to You Lord. Remind us to lean upon You like a cedar in Lebanon as You will not collapse under our weighted turmoil and helplessness.

Lord, please place upon the mouths and tongues of all Pastors we look to listen to today, a message fitly spoken of You for us as we begin a new week and new challenges to take on. Even if we are weary now…may our trust and faith in the Lord revitalize us through the replenishing of the Holy Spirit to overflowing and may You please bless each of us with an overabundance of joy in our hearts to overfilling so that the living water we drank from may reach out and be tasted by those around us.

We pray this in Jesus’ name
Amen

17 Likes

Amen! Thank you @Jon

6 Likes

The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying, Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the LORD shall have them in derision (Psalm 2:2 - 2:4 KJV)

12 Likes

I’ve been posting the ABC’s of Salvation on Craigslist, and been flagged for removal numerous times. People are sending me all kinds of evil, hate-filled e-mail messages. Today, someone sent me a racist rant assuming (wrongly) my race. It is painful to be on the receiving end of this. I guess I shouldn’t be surprised because Scripture warned us it would be this way when we step out boldly in the name of the Lord. But it is still shocking to witness this level of hatred. If they disagree with something, why not just scroll past it? It takes a lot of hatred, effort, and time to go out of one’s way to flag, e-mail, or complain to YouTube.

Lord Jesus, I pray that your message will get through to EVERYONE you want to see it, that seeds will be planted in good soil, and that a mighty crop will come up, despite all the hatred and vitriol and attempts to censor. I pray that your message will spread to the four corners of the earth. We cling to your words in Isaiah 55:10-11, knowing that YOUR WORD will not return void. And as this world becomes more evil, we pray that you return quickly. In Jesus’s MIGHTY and HOLY name, Amen.

15 Likes

Amen! @WatchingAndLookingUp :pray: it’s amazing to see when the seeds were planted and watered through my quiet time as the Holy Spirit illumines my small mind​:shushing_face:

1 Like

I’ve noticed recently increasing censorship on YouTube as Pastors we follow post introductions on the platform inviting you to watch their videos on their websites. Not just JD now for the prophesy update but also Tom Hughes, Jan Markell and Billy Chrone for the nitty gritty stuff. I would recommend subscribing on sites to receive emails in case private websites are ultimately taken down too. I dread the day we’re no longer able to tune into JD who has been our lifeline and inspiration over the last 20 months.

6 Likes

I know that really concerns me too. By Tues Wednesday I am gearing up for Thursday and Sunday. Does anyone have a back up plan incase? I hope that Jesus comes before that even happens.

3 Likes

OMGoodness Lya…now you’re talking! I’m actually ready at this very moment!
Maranatha Lord, please come quickly…

3 Likes

Lol!!

1 Like