July 10, 2022 - Protected Until The End Despite Our Fiery Trial

Full Video: Bible Prophecy Update

Resources (Links): Here

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_1: talks about how born-again Christians, though suffering fiery trials, will be protected and guarded until the last hour when the trumpet sounds. :trumpet:

A reminder for replies on this topic:

• We encourage genuine questions and respectful discussion regarding the above prophecy update.

• If your post breaks the code of conduct it may be removed without warning. Posts that are directed at other people in a negative way will very likely go against the code of conduct.

• If you have a concern regarding another member or the content of their post please flag their post or message a moderator. No other action is required or requested.

16 Likes

32 Likes

----------------------------------------------------------

8 Likes

@ 47 mins

19 Likes

@47 mins more like this lol

17 Likes

@staceylovesJesus vs @jasonacts177 photoshop war - who will win!?!

(spoiler alert: Christ Jesus already dun did won)

16 Likes

Seems someone may have alerted Farag to my two weeks response about the rapture lol.

12 Likes

I thought Pastor Farag’s message today was both dynamic and very timely. We have so many hurting Brothers and Sisters out there. We only have a sampling of them in our Prayer Request thread. A quick look at the world news and they are all over the place, and it is getting worse every day. God bless them and pray for them too.

Pastor Farag, yea he’s looking great after his vacation, but we had fun without him anyway.

Agape,

Ken

17 Likes

Look up? What will you see?

Biden to unveil first photo from James Webb Space Telescope

3 Likes

I’m beginning to think we are at war and don’t even realize it. This plant is significant.

1 Like

The globalists’ war on nations has entered its final stages: Many are ready to fall like dominoes

7 Likes

Good message from Amir about running towards Heaven.

4 Likes

Just for the record, it wasnt me.
money-pit-two-weeks-two-weeks-gif

6 Likes

Pastor did said that 2 years ago:

Urgent Prophecy Update: March 29, 2020

Pastor JD Farag

More pictures for those in economics field…

10 Likes

An encouraging message from Pastor JD this week. I am thankful for the reminder that God has this and He has us and He will see us all through.
The world events are gaining momentum and picking up speed and to be reminded that God has it all under His control helps me to be at peace.

16 Likes

I was super excited when roe vs wade was first overturned. Then, I prayed about it. And not even a day after praying about the issue, I came across this article titled “Vatican official at Davos says the church is implementing the world economic forum agenda.” (Link to the article below.) And I recalled Nancy Pelosi being denied communion for her views on abortion. Im an avid reader. I love reading. So, later on that day I just so happened to stumble across a discussion in a book group im in on facebook, and the thread was concerning the book the handmaids tale. It was an interesting discussion as The Handmaid’s Tale is a futuristic dystopian set in a near-future New England, in a strongly patriarchal, white supremacist, totalitarian theonomic/theocratic state, known as the Republic of Gilead, which has overthrown the United States government. They were comparing this book, to the book 1984 by george orwell. As i read through the hundreds of comments, I was astounded at the hate and fear that was being spewed against the church. Which, brought me to ponder the sextual assult cases being brought forth against the Catholic Church - which to unbelievers is no different than any christian denomination. I just think about how the church would face persecution in America, and this just seems like a move straight from the devils playbook, because God gives us free will. Im not in anyway pro abortion, but looking at the act of murder in biblical texts; God allows evil to ensue, and with roe vs wade overturned and after i just couldnt help but worry about the lost women and what they might do out of desperation. Murder will not cease because of this ruling. Its a facade. I was shocked that in a time of such need for support, the enemy actually has people afraid of the church, afraid of turning to God, and afraid of the church rising against humanity in the form of some sort of totalitarianism regime. The book is based on actual historical events about how the word of god waa manipulated and used for government power over the people. Its really a disgusting trilogy and even adopted as a show so its super popular. I felt so convicted about my rejoicing. This event just has the RCC written all over it. I mean, are these people really that far off in their comparison, of 1984 and the handsmaids tale? In regards to the RCC, I dont think they are. I think of prophecy of false teachers, and the antichrist. This has deception and division written all over it. These people were aggressively against the church because of the ruling. And it felt like an anticipated outcome, after the leak and all. Stay refreshed in the word brothers and sisters.

https://thenewamericanist.com/vatican-official-at-davos-summit-says-the-church-is-implementing-the-world-economic-forum-agenda/
Heres a quote from the article -
" Grave concerns have already been raised by groups within the Catholic Church regarding the Pope’s support of the United Nations (UN) Sustainable Development Goals (SDG), part of the wider WEF-endorsed Agenda 2030 which calls for “universal access” to “sexual and reproductive health” and “reproductive rights.”

The UN defined these terms at its 1994 Cairo conference to denote providing women with “modern contraception” for “family planning” and with “safe abortion” anywhere the procedure is legal "

2 Likes

I listened to the blog JD read about Roe v Wade and it gave me a sinking feeling. It was yet another piece of theatre and of it connects seamlessly to the bodily autonomy argument of those of us refusing to submit to the lethal injections. I am not fooled into believing it was a victory for the unborn. Why would a court of justices who refused to hear the case of election fraud that threatens the very existence of the Republic of the United States of America risk their lives to overturn Roe v Wade. I think it is possible that some are pro-life but there is certainly more here than meets the eye. It certainly serves as another distraction from the rapidly falling curtain of the Great Reset and the increasing death toll from the bio weapons.

My immediate thought was with the vast majority of the world’s population are vaxxed and most likely a huge percent as a result, there may not be many left to have babies. Gates handed out injections in India for HPV that caused severe health problems, deformation and deaths. Sterility was almost certainly achieved for the girls who took their shots. Gates also went into Africa with that injection and likely others. How many people did he have sterilized without their knowledge or consent? The evil are dreaming of a time when population is so under control that perhaps abortion will no longer be necessary. Only the chosen will be able to have offspring.

9 Likes

Just to clarify, Roe v Wade was overturned federally. That means that the individual states can decide what their own abortion laws will be. Unfortunately, no state has completely banned abortion. States like Texas and Mississippi allow abortion up to 16 weeks. So basically, women will still have access to an abortion in every state.
Almost half of all abortions are pharmaceutical anymore thanks to the RU486 pill. Many states don’t require a doctor visit to prescribe. This is truly a cult of death.

5 Likes

Worldwide wheat prices jump 6.6% in a single day

4 Likes

Psalm 130:5 I wait for the Lord, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope.

8 Likes