July 10, 2022 - Protected Until The End Despite Our Fiery Trial

NYC has just released a nuclear attack PSA

3 Likes

Revelation 12:12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

3 Likes

Proverbs 24:10 If thou faint in the day of adversity, thy strength is small.

2 Likes

Missed Pastor JD! I agree the update was so good! It was astounding to me how he said all the events of the past few weeks happened at pretty much the same time, these long-standing things falling apart at the same time! We talked about and posted everything on the forum here, but that was really good insight!

9 Likes

Very encouraging! Had to share with y’all! :heart::dove:

6 Likes

----------------------------------------------------------

1 Like
  • Colossians 1:17 He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together. He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. He existed before anything else, and he holds all creation together. And he is before all things, and in him all things hold together.
    Jesus is our blessed hope and keeps the universe together - MARANATHA
4 Likes

I did not know that no state made them illegal. I weep for these precious babies. 16 weeks. It all makes me sick! The born alive after late term abortion attempt and left to die i heard from Australia is same in canada i believe. I cried buckets when i learned that. So cruel and so evil.

1 Like

Thank you for posting this article. I’ve always felt I’ve lead a very odd life as a female Marine along with several other unconventional jobs and hobbies. I never could see how I fit into God’s plan but this article gives me incredible hope and peace.

Thank you!
God Bless you
Dani

3 Likes

As I looked at this earlier from another source, I concluded that these folks lack any full understanding of what a nucleur blast really is. When I read this it equates with, if my house is on fire, just hide under the bed and all will be well. It doesn’t even make sense, but what I did take away from this is that they are now pushing a new FEAR button to the public. Since the CV one seems to have lost some of its effectiveness in that regard.

1 Like

10 states are listed as having banned abortions based on “trigger laws” that went into effect as soon as Roe vs Wade was overturned. Texas for instance states that abortions are banned but also says the trigger law permits them up to 6 weeks. Not a total ban but a restriction. Like I mentioned before, Mississippi is listed with the 10 states but says it allows abortion up to 16 weeks. It’s confusing. I think Louisiana has a total ban so I was mistaken is stating that no state has completely banned abortion. I’m really shocked but rejoicing that in this evil age a pro-life decision like this happened at all!

1 Like

For USA only, August BP Conference:

And just in time…thanks to BA 4/5 Omi-Omi…

1 Like

JD mentioned a time capsule underneath the Georgia Guidestones, but an internet search makes it sound like a myth. Is there any proof to there being one?

Welcome @DaniK! i spent years in the Canadian reserves, first navy, then army cause my dad who i admired was regular army. There weren’t that many of us then and it was an interesting, to say the leaast experience. All God’s children fit in and i hope you will enjoy your time on this forum.

1 Like

Thank you for the warm welcome. I’ve been an avid reader of this forum for six months now and thoroughly enjoy my stealth fellowship. You are all so up lifting.

6 Likes

Luke 24:34-36

34 Saying, The Lord is risen indeed, and hath appeared to Simon.

35 And they told what things were done in the way, and how he was known of them in breaking of bread.

36 And as they thus spake, Jesus himself stood in the midst of them, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.

2 Likes

I’ve been worried about my ‘kids’ (my son’s family) salvation. I post a little about what is coming and scripture on Facebook. Today, my son ‘liked’ (acknowledged) the following scripture:
John 14:29 And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe.
I am overjoyed! But God. :heart:

18 Likes
5 Likes

4 Likes
10 Likes