July 11, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Video: Bible Prophecy Update

Resource Links: https://cdn.subsplash.com/documents/82QP6C/_source/94c141fb-b66c-4c60-a487-1db7736d8239/document.pdf

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_4: explains why this is no time to be playing while the world is burning.

18 Likes

Dr. Robert Malone is the inventor of mRNA Vaccine technology.
Mr. Steve Kirsch is a serial entrepreneur who has been researching adverse reactions to COVID vaccines.

Bret talks to Robert and Steve about the pandemic, treatment and the COVID vaccines.

Censored by Youtube.

6 Likes

Very awesome update. Still praying for you JD! God is awesome. Keep up the good work, JD and your staff who do a lot of hard work behind the scenes. May God bless all of you guys.

14 Likes

I love Dr. Jeremiah and did see this sermon. He is excellent in his teachings. Thank you for sharing.

5 Likes

I went to his church once and he was preaching a message. What I remember was at the time I was going through quite a huge lot of stuff. He told a story of him and his son putting together a jigsaw puzzle one day. And he described how life seems much like that. Upon nearing completion, David noticed they had completed all but one piece. They looked all around for the missing piece. He mentioned how sometimes life is like that. After a fruitless search, David’s son said, “Dad, wait, hold on. Lift up your foot.” And there it was. Sometimes we are standing right on the missing peace. And at that point i lost it. For I knew and know this has been so true for me…in spades. Literally.

Does David still believe Mystery Babylon is coming out of Iraq? I know he had for years. Blessings. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

My understanding is that he is a 5 point Calvinist, so I have not watched him. Am I wrong in that understanding? Thanks.

2 Likes

https://www.thelastamericanvagabond.com/ending-anonymity-why-wefs-partnership-against-cybercrime-threatens-future-privacy/

6 Likes

I’ve never gotten that sense from him. It has been said though that he does believe in the doctrines of grace which would make him a Calvinist. Some thing 4 point not 5. But I don’t think anyone knows.

2 Likes

WHEN THEY KNOCK ON YOUR DOOR – give them the gospel :slight_smile: Amen. That’s what i’m talking about.

7 Likes

I don’t know, but I use Luke 9:50 as a guide in these questions Violet… :rose: Doc

3 Likes

Amazing how the matter of graphene has all sorts of search responses used for the detection of viruses and the cause of thrombi in humans. I have been lookin for a test lab and assays that will detect graphene levels in humans. If anyone knows of a lab or assay, please post in here.

I am also looking for an analysis lab where I can obtain a sample of each vax and then have them independently tested. The outcomes will always be challenged by the powers as false if there is a positive hit for these contaminants.

There have already been some that are developing means to rid the body of these toxins.

If graphene is a reality with the intent exposed as true, then the culling of the herd we have seen, buckle up - you aint seen nothing yet.

labs and assays appreciated, i will post up my findings here

7 Likes

This is a sharing, Psalms 91 has 5 Names of God:

Let’s take a look at the four names the Psalmist uses for God …

Most High Psalm 91:1 Hebrew - Elyon

Strongest of the Strong - Superlative God - surpassing all others – Supreme. Above all other powers and authority.

Would you repeat this after me … “I live under the protection of the Most High God.”

Almighty Psalm 91:1 Hebrew – Shaddai or Shadday

The name shadday means “All Powerful” Omnipotent

The promise inherent in the name Shadday is that the Almighty can do everything He has promised. No man or other power can thwart His ways. He is an awesome God. (HToKBW)

Would you repeat this after me … “I dwell in the shadow of Almighty God”

LORD Psalm 91:2 Hebrew – Yahweh or Jehovah

His name means, “I am who I am” or “I will be who I will be.” The significance of these translations show that God is the One who is there for His people.

In New Testament the Lord Himself appeared among His people as Emmanuel, “God with us.” Jesus was bold enough to apply the Greek equivalent to the Hebrew term, YHWH, Lord, to Himself. (Source - Holman Treasury of Key Bible Words: 200 Greek and 200 Hebrew Words Defined and Explained.)

Would you repeat this after me … “The Lord is my refuge and my fortress.”

God Psalm 91:2 Hebrew – Elohim

ʾElohim is “God,” the Maker of the universe and the Supreme Creator of all life. It emphasizes God’s power and strength which is evident in creating, from nothing, the heavens, the earth and all that is in them.

Would you repeat this after me … “I trust in the God who created all things.”

It’s so important for you to learn about the names of God, and the character of God.

The final one is in verse

Psa 91:16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

Salvation is yeshû‛âh. The name of Jesus is hidden in Psalms 91.

Do you know that Jesus’ name in Hebrew, Yeshua , actually means “ Yahweh saves”? It is not “ Yahweh judges.” The name Jesus means “ Yahweh SAVES.” If you are broke, Yahweh saves. If you are sick, Yahweh saves. If you have enemies that are coming against you, Yahweh saves. Whatever saving you need, Jesus is the answer, for His name means “ Yahweh saves.” Hallelujah!

Amen

19 Likes

It is a reality. I have a patent for you.

Graphene Oxide will destroy every cell that touches it:

10 Likes

Though I don’t know it as fact, I get the sense that he is not a Calvinist. My ladies bible study is a not a group of Calvinists (none of my community’s churches even come close), and we have done several of Dr. Jeremiah’s studies. I know that he believes in free will.

@TheLordIsYourShield as far as any ties to FM, I take that pretty loosely. Be watchful, I say, but I recently came across some pretty odd blog posts about that and feel that the claims were a stretch. Be watchful, though.

3 Likes

That explanation of Psalm 91 was incredible, thank you very much!!!

14:9 YAHushua/ Yeshua saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?
Warmly Doc

8 Likes

Here is a link to listen to the bible, here specifically, Psalm 91 online. PSALMS CHAPTER 91 KJV
and a meme to post on social media.
Psalm 91

6 Likes

When they knock on your door, tell them you know they’re scamming to get your vaccine information to sell it to someone who didn’t get the vaccine and you cannot risk someone using your vaccine information.

3 Likes
11 Likes

In response to the “Inoculation” push…

I’ll defer to my God given immune system, and just tell them
“I have been Enoch-ulated”.

I expect to be taken in such manner. :slight_smile:

24 Likes
  • More pondering of an old man, definitely not a theologian ( disclaimer)

When David wrote Ps. 91 while under the Old Covenant.

When all the names of God Almighty in Psalm 91 are true , powerful, and descriptive of YAH the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, and they are.(and many more)

If I couple that with Jesus’s prayer to the Father in :

John :17: 21…that they may all be one, just as you, Father, are in me, and I in you, that they also may be in us, so that the world may believe that you have sent me.

With

Col 1:27 is a powerful verse: “God has chosen to make known among the Gentiles the glorious riches of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.”

That would mean to me, under the New Covenant , when I ask YAHshua (Jesus) into my heart to save me, and the Holy Spirit comes in to seal the covenant, that the very same GOD in Psalm 91, is in us, because the three are ONE.

The moment you were saved, God sealed you with the Holy Spirit.The Holy Spirit also serves as the earnest (down payment) of your inheritance , which means He is the deposit or down-payment guaranteeing that God will fulfill His promises to you.

WOW !!! Doc
p.s.
Jn.14:9 Jesus replied, “Philip, I have been with you all this time, and still you do not know Me? Anyone who has seen Me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?

9 Likes