July 11, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Years ago I went to see him live at the Sprint Center here in KC. I really could not wait to leave. This is very subjective, but I got some very bad, phony, vibes coming from him and his “set up”…very gimmicky, & pushing the selling of his books most of the time. He looked quite bored on the stage while his other staff workers went through all their spiel and sales pitches. It seemed more like a concert to sell the Jeremiah brand to me. I used to listen to him a lot, that is why I wanted to go see him.

3 Likes

Hi I am not sure how Graphene Oxide works in the body and with the 5 G. Can someone explain how this harms the body and if it does destroy every cell it touches, is the reality that anyone who took the vaccine or flu vaccine or Covid test doomed?

4 Likes

I will say that I definitely notice the amount of promotions for his stuff, so your personal experience at a live event is definitely appreciated.

3 Likes

Welcome, @Bsilva_2000!! I can’t answer, but just wanted to say hello. :hibiscus:

5 Likes

I can’t help with that but I have heard many of the doctors state that they believe a percentage of the vials are placebo… just saying because if that is true there is a chance you’d need to test more than one of them?

3 Likes

Hi Kris. I saw the video a few days ago. There are always concerns to watch out for. I am grateful for Pastor JD’s concern in general regarding the vax. But here is my initial reply response a few days ago regarding that video. Blessings.

My Initial Concerns With This Research …please click here

1 Like

Hi Beverly. I don’t get into the vax stuff much but there are plenty here in our forum that do quite a bit of research in that respect. :slight_smile: Welcome.

2 Likes
8 Likes

I love that Jack! Or how about:

“Right now I’m waiting, but I’m sure I’ll be Enoch-ulated soon.”

5 Likes

Hi Jewel. I hear ya. I actually like David Jeremiah because of a nostalgic time in my life. I understand things concerning. His support of TBN, his connections to mystic Catholicism, and of course the world famous stained glass eye in his cathedral with upside down cross in it.

I went through a few years period where if you do enough research there is likely NO pastor alive that does not have some connection to our world system that we would call suspect. By this time in our eschatological scale I don’t know of any denomination that has not had exposure to this worldly system. And i think we’d be shocked to realize how deeply our organic thoughts are already in many ways a part of that system. Its creepy, alarming, and no reason to give excuse for any. But God.

Today I pray for and try to see how God is using men and women today (His body). It gets very confusing and cloudy. And I have seen where for whatever reason God using churches I would deem as not being honest about Calvinism be a deep and sincere blessing in my life…calling my heart to serious examination. I am not sure how it all works, much less in an age quickly approaching the tribulation. But God. Blessings.

5 Likes

We need the Enoch-ulated T-shirt. Too good :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Please click on the link I provided. In the Video the woman is explaining it very good. No one knows how many will die but in the animal tries the animals died. The natural immune system gets destroyed. But there may be placebos in the charges, that not everyone will die. We dont know.

3 Likes

@1jewel and @TheLordIsYourShield

I read one of his books his one called “Escape the Night”, I believe, and he mentions “overpopulation” that was a red flag for me. I think he mentioned it twice–and it’s possible he was deceived by that idea (the world is absolutely NOT overpopulated). Or maybe he was pointing out certain “areas” are overpopulated, but that was not how it was written.

It was loaned to me, and the book was supposed to be about Revelation. I’m not 100% if that was the title, but I looked it up and the cover looks right.

Dr. David Jeremiah is an excellent speaker and a wonderful story teller. I think it only took me a couple days to read the book.

I remember a couple times reading his book feeling uneasy about what he was saying in his book, but I would have to read it again to be sure. The friend who loaned it to me–I told him about my concerns and to let me know what he thought when he read the book–he hadn’t read it yet. But I don’t think he has read the book since either.

It’s wise to question teachers. Jesus himself was questioned–and as we know since he was telling the truth he was able to stand up against the questions. So, I think a word of caution on this pastor is fair.

Also, he does sell lots of books and sometimes seems too smooth, but that doesn’t mean I’m condemning him. God can speak through anyone, but always be in the Word of God so when pastors or anyone says something that is not true–you will see it. Or definitely be a good Berean and look it up again for yourself too.

Test everything against the Bible, and all will be well.

6 Likes

:wink:

John 10:30

I and the Father are One.

4 Likes

Some info about it and then the advisory out of Spain to follow:

graphene

• n. A monolayer of carbon atoms having a hexagonal lattice structure and constituting a basic structural element of graphite, fullerenes, and carbon nanotubes.

• n. Any polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon having the structure of part of a layer of graphite.

• n. An arbitrarily large-scale, one-atom-thick layer of graphite, an allotrope of carbon, that has remarkable electric characteristics.

Graphene Oxide

Graphene oxide (GO) is a unique material that can be viewed as a single monomolecular layer of graphite with various oxygen-containing functionalities such as epoxide, carbonyl, carboxyl, and hydroxyl groups.

[Applications]

Graphene oxide films are used in the following applications:

• Graphene research
  • Biomedical
  • Solar cells
  • Graphene/polymer composite materials
  • Batteries
  • Supercapacitors
  • Support for metallic catalysts
  • Low permeability materials
  • Biosensors
  • Multifunctional materials
  • Water Filtration

The masks being used and currently marketed contain graphene oxide. Not only the ones that were withdrawn at the time, as indicated by the media, the swabs used in both PCR and antigen tests also contain graphene oxide nanoparticles.

The COVID vaccines in all their variants, AstraZeneca, Pfizer, Moderna, Sinovac, Janssen, Johnson & Johnson, etc., also contain a considerable dose of graphene oxide nanoparticles. This has been the result of their analysis by electron microscopy and spectroscopy, among other techniques used by various public universities in our country.

The anti-flu vaccine contained nanoparticles of graphene oxide and the new anti-flu vaccines and the new and supposedly intranasal anti-COVID vaccines they are preparing also contain enormous doses of graphene oxide nanoparticles.

Graphene oxide is a toxin that generates thrombi in the organism, graphene oxide is a toxin that generates blood coagulation. Graphene oxide causes alteration of the immune system. By decompensating the oxidative balance in relation to the gulation reserves. If the dose of graphene oxide is increased by any route of administration, it causes the collapse of the immune system and subsequent cytokine storm.

Graphene oxide accumulated in the lungs generates bilateral pneumonias by uniform dissemination in the pulmonary alveolar tract. Graphene oxide causes a metallic taste. Perhaps this is starting to make sense to you now. Inhaled graphene oxide causes inflammation of the mucous membranes and thus loss of taste and partial or total loss of smell.

Graphene oxide acquires powerful magnetic properties inside the organism. This is the explanation for the magnetic phenomenon that billions of people around the world have already experienced after various routes of administration of graphene oxide.

In short, graphene oxide is the supposed SARS-CoV-2, the supposed new coronvirus provoked before the disease called COVID-19. Therefore, we never had real isolation and purification of a new coronavirus, as recognized by most health institutions at the highest level and in different countries when they were questioned about it. COVID-19 disease is the result of introducing graphene oxide by various routes of administration.

Graphene oxide is extremely potent and strong in aerosols, as is the alleged SARS-CoV-2. Like any material, graphene oxide has what we call an ‘electronic absorption band‘. This means a certain frequency above which the material is excited and oxidizes very rapidly, thus breaking the equilibrium with the proliferation in the organism of the toxicant against our natural antioxidant glutathione reserves. Precisely this frequency band is emitted in the new emission bandwidths of the new 5G wireless technology. That is why the deployment of these antennas never stopped during the pandemic.

In fact, they were among the few services that were maintained, apart from a special surveillance by the State Security Forces and Corps to these antennas. We suspect in that the 2019 anti-flu campaign graphene oxide was introduced in these vials, since it was already used as an adjuvant.

With subsequent 5G technology trials in different parts of the world, COVID-19 disease developed in interaction of external electromagnetic fields and graphene oxide now in their bodies. Remember that it all started in Wuhan, and this was the first pilot sample city in the world to do the 5G technology trial in late November 2019. It’s a coincidence in space and time.

Both the pangolin and bat soup versions were simply distracting elements.

The purpose of the introduction of graphene oxide is even more obscure than you might imagine. Therefore, it is more than enough for you to assimilate this information and ‘reset’ the knowledge you had of the disease up to now from the highest governmental institutions telling the population to protect themselves and even forcing them with that which will potentially make them sick with the disease itself. Logically, now that we know that the cause or etiological agent of the disease is precisely a chemical toxicant and not a biological agent, we know how to attenuate it: by increasing glutathione levels. Glutathione is a natural antioxidant that we present in reserves in the organism.

A few details will help you to understand perfectly everything that has been reported in the media. Glutathione is extremely high in children. Therefore, the disease has hardly any impact on the child population. Glutathione drops very considerably after 65 years of age. Therefore, COVID-19 is especially prevalent in the senile population. Glutathione is at very high levels in the intensive sports population. This is why only 0.22% of athletes had the disease.

You will now understand why countless studies in practice have shown that treatment with N-acetylcysteine (which is a precursor of glutathione in the body), or glutathione administered directly, cured COVID-19 disease very quickly in patients. Plain and simple because the glutathione levels were raised to cope with the administered toxicant called graphene oxide.

The discovery made here by La Quinta Columna is a full-fledged attack of State bioterrorism, or at least with the complicity of governments to the entire world population, now constituting crimes against humanity.

It is therefore absolutely essential and vital that you make this information available to your medical community. General practitioners, nursing and health services in general, but also local and regional media and press, as well as all your environment. La Quinta Columna estimates that tens of thousands of people will die every day. In our country alone when they make the new and upcoming 5G technological switch-on.

Bearing in mind that now it is not only the elderly in nursing homes who are vaccinated in that flu vaccine with graphene oxide, but, as you know, a large part of the population has been vaccinated, or graphenated, with gradual doses of graphene oxide.

The body has a natural capacity to eliminate this toxicant, which is why we propose you up to a third dose per year for all the years to keep the graphene in your bodies.

We have each and every one of the proofs of what has been manifested here. Meanwhile justice is trying to act, people will continue to be pushed off a bottomless cliff. If you are watching this audiovisual material, you will understand that for more than a year you have been totally and naively deceived from the highest institutions. Only now will you understand all the incongruities that you observed on your television news.

9 Likes

Amen, Casey. Well put.

4 Likes

But @Violet, we already have the promise now. :wink: We’re already Enoch-ulated… :smiley:

2 Likes

love it.

<.insert some pun about antiChrist antibodies>

6 Likes

… not novel… no pandemic… no variants… campaign of coercion & terror to address a stated objective. Dr David Martin, SG!! Who can tell us what the Vaxxed can do about this synthetic recombinant chimera protein? "There was no novel Coronavirus. Check of gene sequence vs all patent records showed not novel since 1999! There are 120 patented pieces of evidence showing total fallacy of claim ‘novel’!
A manufactured illusion. Dr David Martin with Reiner Fuellmich 9/7/21

2 Likes

@FoxMan Thank you very much!

1 Like