July 11, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Lately, these have been the go to verses to hold on to. :slight_smile:

Romans 3:21-31

But now, apart from the law, the righteousness of God has been revealed, as attested by the Law and the Prophets.

And this righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe.

There is no distinction, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus.

God presented Him as the atoning sacrifice through faith in His blood, in order to demonstrate His righteousness, because in His forbearance He had passed over the sins committed beforehand.

He did this to demonstrate His righteousness at the present time, so as to be just and to justify the one who has faith in Jesus.

Where, then, is boasting?

It is excluded.

On what principle?

On that of works?

No, but on that of faith.

For we maintain that a man is justified by faith apart from works of the law.

Is God the God of Jews only?

Is He not the God of Gentiles too?

Yes, of Gentiles too, since there is only one God, who will justify the circumcised by faith and the uncircumcised through that same faith.

Do we, then, nullify the law by this faith?

Certainly not!

Instead, we uphold the law.

Titus3:9-11

But avoid foolish controversies, genealogies, arguments, and quarrels about the law, because these things are pointless and worthless.

Reject a divisive man after a first and second admonition, knowing that such a man is corrupt and sinful; he is self-condemned.

2 Timothy 2:22-26

Flee from youthful passions and pursue righteousness, faith, love, and peace, together with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart.

But reject foolish and ignorant speculation, for you know that it breeds quarreling.

And a servant of the Lord must not be quarrelsome, but must be kind to everyone, able to teach, and forbearing.

He must gently reprove those who oppose him, in the hope that God may grant them repentance leading to a knowledge of the truth.

Then they will come to their senses and escape the snare of the devil, who has taken them captive to his will.

2 Peter 2:1-3

Now there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you.

They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing swift destruction on themselves.

Many will follow in their depravity, and because of them the way of truth will be defamed.

In their greed, these false teachers will exploit you with deceptive words.

The longstanding verdict against them remains in force, and their destruction does not sleep.

Jude 1:4

For certain men have crept in among you unnoticed—ungodly ones who were designated long ago for condemnation.

They turn the grace of our God into a license for immorality, and they deny our only Master and Lord, Jesus Christ.

4 Likes

Note: Pastor JD will address this portion which concerning OSAS debates in 2nd service. A lot of debates in these forums I read.

https://www.abc4.com/news/local-news/woman-suffers-life-altering-injuries-after-covid-vaccine-teams-up-with-utah-senator-to-demand-answers/

5 Likes

And the door opens

2 Likes

Oh, never mind
I thought you said she had the jab on a live show!..

Interesting statement in this article “60% of the serious cases are vaccinated.”

1 Like

Yep, I could hear that clanking all the way to where I live
kinda like it might’ve needed a little WD40 but it definitely opened wide.

Big Pharma cheated all of us here. False advertising

Also I remember what virologist Luc Montaiger said: Vaccines are creating new variants, hmmm

2 Likes

Amen Jack. Lines up with the bible too. Though I must confess
I AM a powder puff, have no idea how to utilize even a squirtgun. But glad my husband isn’t a puff , and he does. :slightly_smiling_face: Sounds like with a 1/4 mile driveway and a dog, you won’t be having any problems at all.

1 Like

What does jd mean by covid is caused by graphene oxide being prophectic?

1 Like

Speaking of dog, snapped this one during lunch time:

5 Likes

Hi Dennis,
What a cutie! :heart: Is he/she your dog? Can I borrow for when or if the Joe squad arrives? :laughing: Just kidding. Ours are little ankle biters, so too small to scare anyone.

1 Like

Agreed! The injections ARE the pandemic.

3 Likes

Agreed to. The so called variants are those who suffer from the side effects. Its like watching a car crash that is happening in front of our eyes. The impact (many will die and the unvaxxed people will be the ones blaming for it!) will happen. I just dont know if we are here on earth or finally safe with the Lord in heaven. Time will tell. But I am so ready to go!

4 Likes

Same here, dear Kris. I see this fall or late summer as the time when the blame-game begins to scapegoat the unjabbed. But they are planting the seeds now in media with the bogus “delta” variant mythology, which is taken from the “deltoid” muscle of where the jabbed took their injection. I think it was Faith1 who noted that watching this all play out is like watching a slow motion train wreck. It is indescribably difficult to see people becoming sick and passing away from this stupid toxin jab, that they never would have taken, had they just waited a bit and done fifteen minutes of their own thinking and research on. maybe I’m wrong, its just grief all round. I still have trouble believing that people actually fell for this ruse, its like I must have overestimated the grey matter in a really big way. Do you think its due to plain spiritual blindness or 
?

4 Likes

I know how you are feeling and feeling the same. Yesterday I was buying food in the supermarket and hear a very happe song and got so sad because I was seeing all the people with masks and think by myself: "How many are saved? Am I the only one here?

I have my own website and produce videos for Youtube/Odysee to warn for the coming times. I post the links, maybe you are interested:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuRMPAVAMvEqWSnFhTYRe1w

But we have to keep in mind that this is a spiritual battle and most of the people in the world will take the coming mark.

But we have to keep in mind that there are two categories of people. Those who are saved by the blood of Christ (A) and those who are not (B).

A: can be deceived if the person wont listen to the holy spirit, or fall for the fear in this world. Doesnt change the salvation. Everyone will get raptured, even those who are saved and dont believe in the rapture.

But I stay away from the deceived brother/sister in christ, because it would make me sad/angry to see this deceiveness by myself. In the beginning, I tried to warn two brothers and they ignored me. In fact, I am not sure anymore if they are brothers or fall in category B.

B: can be easy deceived by Satan and his minions, because the person is not saved. There will be some people who will take the mark and allready prepared for it. Those people stopped thinking for themself and listen to the mainstream media.

For me - I try to reach those who are awake but lost. The two categories I ignore, because you cant open their eyes. This is a spiritual battle and we have to seed but dont watch if it grows. We can only pray and do what the Lord tell us to do.

We cant change whats coming and every person on this planet has to do their own decision to say Yes to Jesus Christ or say No and get lost.

4 Likes

Agree with all you said. Thank you for sharing your heart on this and you y.t channel, will check that out. What I always love about your posts is you are strait up honest and say it like it is. PTL. We need more of this in the world. I was up in the garden today, talking to the Lord, and as time went on, I started thinking how salvation is such a one on one matter with God our Creator. It is not a collectivist groupie ra ra thing, though some really believe it is. Yet each one of us will face the Lord Jesus one on one, and answer to Him alone at the very end. (The very beginning of our new lives, when we are saved and go home) The unsaved will also have to face Him alone and answer too. The spiritual armor of Ephesians 6 so vital in these days. Satan is aiming at peoples helmet of salvation and their assurance of salvation. That’s what he nearly robbed me of with the Lordship salvation incorrect doctrine, but God delivered me by His grace.
At one point you had mentioned a y.t about some person Crone. I think it was Bill Crone or something. I’ll try to check that out too. God Bless and Maranatha Kris.

p.s. @Kris I so wish I could understand German, visited the y.t. are there any vids with subtitles? Looked so interesting.

2 Likes

Good question.

Thank you very much for your kindly words :heart:

I think thats the way to stay healthy. Because we cannot save anyone. And I would get insane if I take it personally that many of the people wont listen to me (Cudos to Jeremia - I couldnt do that job he did) But I cannot be around those who are sleeping and still thinking that they get their freedom back, if they take the poison. I would see them suffer and still denying that the gene experiment caused this.

And I recommend Billy Crone because he is also very honest. His teaching is unique. He has more Humor than JD Farag. But he was a satanist before the Lord saved him and he warns about this time for years. This is his channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/NFBCmedia

God bless you. Cant wait to see you in heaven :heart:

2 Likes

You can auto translate it by clicking in the setting on the video. It may be not perfect but its understandable I hope.

The funniest thing is, to begin I say “Moin” which translates as “9” but we here in the north are saying Moin - like Good Day. :grin:

4 Likes

wow, thank you Kris. I didn’t know that feature existed! Same here about Heaven
it will be so awesome to finally meet you and all our brothers and sisters! What a wonderful celebration awaits. God Bless.

1 Like