July 11, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

I cannot give you proof. For me, he is acting strange, because everything he says is: We will win! And yet in the interviews its revealed, that the UN, WHO, Gates, Rockefeller, Rothschild and others are behind this Agenda and still he says “we got this, we will implement a new system and we win!”.

So either he is naive (what i dont think) or he is controlled opposition. He is in a brand new party that use the same colors Microsoft uses. Oh and you can give Füllmich money, many money. Some people said, that he earned over a Million. For what?

Everyone who is earning money, is suspicious for me.

And Füllmich constantly says that we will beat the system with … the international law. But all the courts are corrupt. And he should know that. Füllmich was installed to keep the people calm. To inform them bit by bit. Till its over.

2 Likes

@K7

3 Likes

I completely agree. I had a similar experience the other day. I went with my 4 young nephews, their moms, and my mom to a science museum last Friday. this museum is full of propaganda, including an entire exhibit dedicated to covid, vaccines, how viruses spread, etc… full of lies and it broke my heart but my family is brainwashed so this is where they like to go. anyway, this museum has also been insane about masks. during the mandates, they were known to even remind individual kids to cover their noses with the masks they were wearing. in those days my family just didn’t invite me on these outings since I refused to wear one at all. so that’s the background story. the similarity here is, my 9 year old nephew Jackson started telling me there how he does NOT want to wear a mask. he used to be serious about wearing them, even when he didn’t have to, so it was interesting that he was now going on and on about not wearing one- like he has decided to try to impress me all of a sudden, knowing I don’t wear them. as our convo went on, he added that he hasn’t been “vaccinated.” he mentioned this because the museum’s updated policy is that vaxd don’t need masks, but unvaxd still must. some unmasked parents there were making their kids wear masks, but the majority of children were not, even though none of them are vaxd. so my mom chimed in with, “yeah, you can’t get the vaccine yet, but most of the other kids here arent wearing a mask either.”

she was saying this as to imply that it’s okay that he’s maskless, since most other kids in this building aren’t either.

I quietly held my peace, wanting to keep this visit a pleasant one despite the disgusting propaganda around me, and wanting to avoid angering the other adults with me, but I thought to myself, “oh, so it’s not about the alleged science or keeping us safe, or even the museum rules themselves- it’s about following the herd, mom?!” she had raised me and my siblings to be literal “free spirits” but here she is, making it super obvious that it’s also important to her to just blend in and not stick out. it was okay to break the rules since most others were.

it’s been eye opening to see the truth about everyone close to me and it hurt to not be able to say much. perhaps I could have. but it caught me off guard to finally hear my nephew tell me that he doesn’t want to wear masks. I was careful because his parents have made it clear that if I talk anti-covid around their kids, they will leave the premises. so I have been careful not to rock the boat. I want to maintain getting to spend time with my nephews. there’s no huge conclusion to this message I just wanted to share my similar story, kinda the opposite, where my mom indeed found it actually more important to blend in than do what she actually thinks is right… when I think of it, maybe behind all the parroting she does, perhaps she doesn’t actually know what to think, or is afraid to acknowledge what’s in her heart that would make her stand out in social disgrace like I do.

5 Likes

Been disabled. What a shock. Anything to do with religion they find a way to take it down. Thanks for trying to share.

2 Likes

Looks like they disabled viewing off youtube (so it doesn’t automatically play here), but you can actually still watch it if you click through. It’s mostly the covid mentions that has been booting videos off youtube and I know they were VERY careful not to mention it by name here. “Viper” instead. haha…

2 Likes

@SonshineLady

It all depends on the type of blood test. This all sounds like normal procedure.

True they don’t get blood from an IV.

True for a diabetic, your step-sister would have understood.
Ken

Yeppers. :blush: @SonshineLady Once, when I was having blood drawn, I noticed a waxy-looking substance at the bottom of the vials. When I asked what the waxy stuff was (because I’m a nerd :nerd_face:), the tech told me that it was a fixative (anti-coagulant). The tech mixes the non-reactive fixative with the blood and “fixes” the blood in its natural state by tilting the vials back and forth. The lab is happy–they have a viable or vial-able :laughing: sample–and so is the patient (they don’t need to undergo a second blood draw :grin:).

Not every blood test requires the use of fixative; wondering if perhaps that’s why you’ve never seen a tech do the tilt before.

:+1:t2: My mom was diabetic. The blood test would determine the levels of potassium and sodium as well as your sister-in-law’s blood sugar levels. @SonshineLady Those levels would determine how much fluid was to be given and how quickly it was pushed through the IV.

I apologize if that was tmi. My mom was a nurse, and my dad was a science teacher. :woman_shrugging:t2: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing this Ken. Do you remember the details? I don’t remember ever hearing of an apology. Thanks :slight_smile:

@TCC
Details? No not really, I can’t remember the denomination in question it’s been too long. The only thing I recall of that time was that I teaching a class on Spiritual Gifts. Per my Elders we were using John MacArthur’s material on the Spiritual Gifts, so it was sort of embarrassing at the time, and so it stuck with me for that reason.
Ken

1 Like

Well its good he did in any case. I know from Strange Fire he kind of tar and feathered Calvary Chapel. But has since COVID had a conference with Jack Hibbs. So there’s that :slight_smile:

@TCC
Are you getting a strange fire in your head bro. Ya know Mac’s strange fire may have come out around then. But I had zero time to be watching anyone on utube back then.

1 Like

Thank you @YosemiteMountainMan and @hopesprings :slight_smile:
I’m a nerd as well and always want to know why something is the way it is. I have seen the waxy stuff on the bottom of blood vials and, oddly enough, never asked about that - lol. I have about 10 vials taken per blood draw (my Dr. checks for everything!!!) and once they get the blood coming it seems like they have to get the next vial in place quickly. As you both said, my step-sister has a different situation.

Diagnosis is she’d had a stroke sometime in the past two weeks when she started having the symptoms. She was admitted Friday afternoon and, as of yesterday, wasn’t sure when she’d be discharged. Her body/organs are so beat up by the diabetes & dialysis. Her roommate broke her shoulder two weeks ago and can’t drive so I’ve been helping her with groceries, etc. Neither of them are believers; praying for their salvation. They’re members of the Unitarian Universalist church.

3 Likes

Yes, I have seen him do that too. Makes me do the same. Reminds me of my dad. He became very sentimental in his later years. We will all be together one day praising our precious Lord Jesus in heaven.

J Mac is a calvanist. His dad was a better theologian, John was heavily influenced by writings of Calvanists rather than the Bible itself. He thus changed his view from a consistent literal interpretation of Scripture to an inconsistent worldly view. I would recommend watching some Pastor’s Point of Views with Andy Woods.

Here is part 1

4 Likes

Hi Violet,

Oy, this was a tuff one; I really like Mike Adams, and think he is a very talented speaker, super bright, etc. If you listen to his "situation updates on 7-16 and 7-19, you’ll hear it all. The caution lights kinda blared. A lot of truth, but also then blended in on the July 19th mp3 with AJ, Quail, New Age, Ike, Mars aliens, Q lingo, “awakenings” polarization of the whole left/ right war, etc. It is strange because in the 7-16 podcast, he mentions he was praying with a friend and coworker, and even mentioned Jesus name. So at first I was thrilled thinking, oh I pray he got saved! Lets pray for him seriously, that he does as the time is so short. If you want I could search for the link again, but i have the same duck search, which i think you have too. God Bless. Maranatha.

1 Like

Thanks… I will listen to those tomorrow! I usually pop in to his site to check out headlines and read some of the articles. Rarely listen to situation updates.

1 Like

Me either, it was a first. I usually go to that “Scientific discoveries” page with the news too.

@Violet p.s. Have you by any chance seen the site “Contending for Truth dot com” w/ Dr. Scott Johnson? He usually has weekly health and freedom alerts. Though I can’t vouge for his mid trib or theology. But His health info is pretty good.

Cool! But spell it “believe”. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh good! I didn’t want you to order a bunch not knowing, haha. I’ve been there! Great shirt.

1 Like

Yes, doesn’t this verse say the opposite of limited atonement?

1 Timothy 4:10 For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

3 Likes