July 11, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

@TCC
Details? No not really, I can’t remember the denomination in question it’s been too long. The only thing I recall of that time was that I teaching a class on Spiritual Gifts. Per my Elders we were using John MacArthur’s material on the Spiritual Gifts, so it was sort of embarrassing at the time, and so it stuck with me for that reason.
Ken

1 Like

Well its good he did in any case. I know from Strange Fire he kind of tar and feathered Calvary Chapel. But has since COVID had a conference with Jack Hibbs. So there’s that :slight_smile:

@TCC
Are you getting a strange fire in your head bro. Ya know Mac’s strange fire may have come out around then. But I had zero time to be watching anyone on utube back then.

1 Like

Thank you @YosemiteMountainMan and @hopesprings :slight_smile:
I’m a nerd as well and always want to know why something is the way it is. I have seen the waxy stuff on the bottom of blood vials and, oddly enough, never asked about that - lol. I have about 10 vials taken per blood draw (my Dr. checks for everything!!!) and once they get the blood coming it seems like they have to get the next vial in place quickly. As you both said, my step-sister has a different situation.

Diagnosis is she’d had a stroke sometime in the past two weeks when she started having the symptoms. She was admitted Friday afternoon and, as of yesterday, wasn’t sure when she’d be discharged. Her body/organs are so beat up by the diabetes & dialysis. Her roommate broke her shoulder two weeks ago and can’t drive so I’ve been helping her with groceries, etc. Neither of them are believers; praying for their salvation. They’re members of the Unitarian Universalist church.

3 Likes

Yes, I have seen him do that too. Makes me do the same. Reminds me of my dad. He became very sentimental in his later years. We will all be together one day praising our precious Lord Jesus in heaven.

J Mac is a calvanist. His dad was a better theologian, John was heavily influenced by writings of Calvanists rather than the Bible itself. He thus changed his view from a consistent literal interpretation of Scripture to an inconsistent worldly view. I would recommend watching some Pastor’s Point of Views with Andy Woods.

Here is part 1

3 Likes

Hi Violet,

Oy, this was a tuff one; I really like Mike Adams, and think he is a very talented speaker, super bright, etc. If you listen to his "situation updates on 7-16 and 7-19, you’ll hear it all. The caution lights kinda blared. A lot of truth, but also then blended in on the July 19th mp3 with AJ, Quail, New Age, Ike, Mars aliens, Q lingo, “awakenings” polarization of the whole left/ right war, etc. It is strange because in the 7-16 podcast, he mentions he was praying with a friend and coworker, and even mentioned Jesus name. So at first I was thrilled thinking, oh I pray he got saved! Lets pray for him seriously, that he does as the time is so short. If you want I could search for the link again, but i have the same duck search, which i think you have too. God Bless. Maranatha.

1 Like

Thanks… I will listen to those tomorrow! I usually pop in to his site to check out headlines and read some of the articles. Rarely listen to situation updates.

1 Like

Me either, it was a first. I usually go to that “Scientific discoveries” page with the news too.

@Violet p.s. Have you by any chance seen the site “Contending for Truth dot com” w/ Dr. Scott Johnson? He usually has weekly health and freedom alerts. Though I can’t vouge for his mid trib or theology. But His health info is pretty good.

Cool! But spell it “believe”. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh good! I didn’t want you to order a bunch not knowing, haha. I’ve been there! Great shirt.

1 Like

Yes, doesn’t this verse say the opposite of limited atonement?

1 Timothy 4:10 For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

3 Likes

It does indeed. :wink:

3 Likes

I agree with Jack. Yeah. And that verse too. Amen :slight_smile:

2 Likes