July 11, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

@FoxMan Thank you very much!

1 Like

Thanks, Jack.

Coincidentally, the FDA has been trying to use a loophole to pull NAC as a supplement off the market since July 2020. Amazon does not carry it anymore.

1 Like

Thank you!

If this were true though wouldnā€™t more people getting the placebo say they had no reaction? I do know they say there were placebos given out ACCIDENTLY (uhuh) but not sure exactly how many there actually were. Most people I know have had some sort of side effect, mostly flu like symptoms, so it doesnā€™t appear many got placebos? It is getting to the point I no longer know what to believe except I know enough that I do not want the vaccine.

2 Likes

Double meaning. If he ends up being one of the two witnesses, we have been protected by rapture not to experience that judgement upon the world. Enochulated from Enoch as a potential coming witness.

3 Likes

Awesome :slight_smile:

2 Likes

T-riffic Brother!

4 Likes

Double Enoch-ulation?

Boost me up!

4 Likes

I donā€™t think mystery Babylone is Irak because Irak is ā€œdeadā€. Already completely destroyed by the war.

Babylone is probably America or Europeā€¦

Think of this: if America is destroyed, a lot of people will be happy (all islamic countries, all communist countries, probably also Europe).

If Irak is destroyed, only maybe his neighbors will be happy.

1 Like

Where can I get this tee shirt?

2 Likes

In French itā€™s a wordplay better to avoid! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Hot thanks for the info. Its good to know. But as a Christian forum, perhaps use @ or # instead of spelling the word out completely? Blessings.

4 Likes

Agreed. Amen :slight_smile:

1 Like

@VickieV I have no ideaā€¦ just repeating what I have heard which is many of the ā€œwhite hatā€ doctors mentioning that some are getting placebos in their interview videos and articles. Honestly it seems strange to me that they would do thatā€¦ what with how hard they are pushing.

Iā€™m not sure how much we can trust any of them though at this point :frowning:

4 Likes

Have you seen the 2021 music from Tony Byker: Un-happytalism Convid-1984 Slave New Worldā€¦
Includes songs such as Cyber Polygon. (Which is underway and led by the WEF.)

Creepy!:scream:

Download your asset info now and save it before its too lateā€¦

1 Like

Just to clarify @VickieV
I never said that Calvanists were NOT Christian.

3 Likes

We all need Jesus to give us the discernment to know truth from lies!

5 Likes

You can also watched the clip of Madonna with demons & pandemic (before it began in 2020!)

I heard Operation Strikeforce announced by Jen recently, sounds like this movie Songbird released last year where stormtroopers? knock and smash down doorsā€¦

Also coincidence songbirds dying?

4 Likes

No thanks! Iā€™ll pass on that scary sight.

1 Like