July 11, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

I would be curious to know what Pastor JDs thoughts are on this guy possibly becoming the AC. I know we won’t know for sure because we will be gone. But he seems like he always has his fingers in something.

1 Like

Well please do… :slight_smile:

My Post to the other member was merely a response to their question. I started out with the definition of the material and it’s base component, some applications, and then linked the Spanish article and quoted it.

This was not intended as a promotion of said article subject, but an explanation of what is being discussed both here and in the last Bible Prophecy Update.

7 Likes

I used to complain that I couldn’t get Cell service here at our house. :slight_smile:

Quite happy about it now. So are all my visiting Song Birds.

6 Likes

The question is will the devil select him as his right hand man in future? :roll_eyes:

1 Like
3 Likes

Love love love this!!! What a beautiful outpouring of the Holy Spirit in you, Doc! So thankful you shared this. He that Jesus sets free is free indeed! Forever! Praise God! God Bless you dear brother in Christ. :heart: :joy: :+1: :raising_hand_woman: :raised_hands:

3 Likes

Hi Dennis,

Thank you so much for sharing this…it is fantastic! What an awesome study of Psalm 91! Placing it here so more can be blessed by this. This is one I’d like to read again and again.

Thank you too Dennis for kindly keeping us all posted with the news updates that you do, it’s such a help and labor of love and you do such a great job. God Bless you and your family. :heart: :pray: :pray: :pray:

3 Likes

Very Interesting … EYES ON JESUS!!!
This explains a lot …

5 Likes

Amen is good. :slight_smile: The Iraq theory goes back quite a ways hundreds of years theologically. But some theologians today believe that that place or local would have to square with the most massive world enterprise as listed in Rev 18. Some think maybe Neom NEOM: an accelerator of human progress](NEOM: Made to Change) because it will be governed by AI. As Saudi Arabia fades in oil surplus they are investing in cities and technology as massive resorts for future enterprise. It will take years yet. My guestimate is a 2024 tribulation timing. By then, Neom would be a fairly reasonable enterprise and could be a contender. But if we were to be raptured today, the one world power that would match Rev 18, theologians would say, would likely be the USA. Well that is the one I go with. But yeah…we don’t know…or won’t…thankfully :slight_smile:

1 Like

So appreciate this whole report that you posted Jack. I can hardly believe the God-incidence that just took place in the last couple days, and this information is a vital part. A few months ago my husband and I ordered vitamins and glutathione to make liposomals for this and Vitamin C. I’ll be posting the recipe soon for how anyone can make a simple inexpensive batch to keep in the fridge. It is nothing short of an amazing nutrient to not only ward off the effects of this nasty toxin, but potentially inactivate it. No wonder they are trying to ban it and NAC which can boost levels of glutathione in older people.

Woah, I just bought some on Amzn about two months ago, time to go to bulk suppliments or Pure bulk for supps.

In short Calvinism, aka Lordship salvation doctrine, which began to sweep the nation around 1980 in the wake of a number of teachers including McCarthur and Piper, has been shown at length to be a false doctrine which sets aside over 200 verses in God’s Word confirming OSAS, and removes believers assurance of salvation placing them back under the bondage of a form of works based repackaged protestant-catholicism, the way of the Nicolaitanes, imho. An excellent point by point detailed teaching on this topic was done by Dr. Andy Woods, circa 2016, and is available on “Andy Woods unofficial channel” I’ll try to post the most concise to-the-point session 3 here. It will set you free. For as Jesus said “You shall know the Truth and the Truth shall make you free”.

if you fast forward to minute six, he gets rolling on the topic.

8 Likes

I’m sure this is great. Love Andy. Just one clarification Wren. Calvinists are notoriously known for being OSAS. Some are shocked it is actually found outside that systematic. I believe Lordship Salvation does come most often with Calvinism. However, I have heard of some circles that are more Arminian in nature that can also apply tenants of Lordship Salvation.

Lordship Salvation under Calvinism does believe in OSAS. The difference is that they front load discipleship all into initial salvation and make it that which tests the quality of one’s salvation. They believe in OSAS but only if one’s faith passes the Lordship Salvation test. Whereas organic OSAS outside of those systems would seem like “perseverance of the saints” where God preserves His own, and the Calvnisits would look at this as "perseverance of the saints.“If you preserve until the end, THEN, you can know you are saved.” If this sound Catholic, I agree, Calvinism came out of that system. And I guess we could say practices an arcane and medieval version of a dustier hidden solid scriptural species, if you will, of the OSAS doctrine honestly and profoundly found in scripture. Looking forward to the video. Thanks :slight_smile: Blessings.

4 Likes

@FoxMan
Same here bro. I don’t have cell Service; we are in a blind spot. But I do have tons of songbirds and several coveys of Quail that grace me with their presence over coffee. 2" tall chicks all running in a line behind mom while dad brings up the rear and does a head count. He also acts as a sentry over watch, as they all graze.
Ken

6 Likes

Calvinism… definitely Lordship Salvation. But here’s the quick rundown.
TULIP =
Total depravity
Unconditional election
Limited Atonement
Irrisistable Grace
Perseverance of the Saints

2 Likes

@VickieV
Debunked? Hm…

@wren you might be interested in this maybe?

If you do a duck search, you can find folks who have been jabbed and can hold a lightbulb to their jab site and have it light up. I thought that was over the top, then I happened to find this advertisement from 8 months or so ago. (Sorry GUYS!)
This is real… they sell them at Walmart.

9 Likes

@Violet
This is so over the top I don’t know what to say…speechless

11 Likes

I know. I’d seen the light bulbs lighting up on the jab videos for weeks, so when I ran across this my jaw dropped. First thing I did was go search for them to see if real and found on Walmart website. :woman_facepalming:t2:

7 Likes

Hello everyone and God bless. I have been watching Geer Vanden Bossche. He use to work for the Gates Foundation. He has recently sent a letter to the World Health Organization in regards to his findings with these vaccines. To read the letter is terrifying to say the least. The letter is 5 pages long, and the middle part is about our Immune System and its pretty Scientific. I will try to upload them here. If it does not work when you go to his web site on the upper right hand side you can click read letter. There is also a short video you can watch. I believe this information is very very important and needs to be shared. I hope Pastor Farag can read this.

5 Likes

Pastor JD did mentioned his name in early 2021 BP update. You need to email him directly to church email address the information.

1 Like

Thank you for your comment Teren. My understanding after listening to the series by Andy Woods, (and he goes over the whole Arminian/Calvinism distinction that you mentioned too, ) is that Arminians believe one can have, then lose their salvation. And Calvinists believe that both perseverance of the saints, plus works are required to obtain and “prove” one is saved, but still offers zero firm assurance of salvation for ones entire life span, which is nearly identical to Catholicism. What I found fascinating was the net effect of any system that would seek to rob a believer in Jesus…of what Jesus himself died on the cross to accomplish…and that is to set the captives free. We as humans cannot possibly pay our sin debt, or rely one iota on what WE do. All our righteousness is as filthy rags. Without Christ, we have no hope. It is all about what Jesus did for us. Just some thoughts…

True Christianity is the only “religion” on earth ever that is not based on man’s works. We can do nothing to “earn” our salvation, nothing. Salvation is 100 Percent free gift. Knowing this, is the narrow way that leadeth unto life. When this reality dawned on me by God’s grace, I began to see how utterly prideful it was of me to have ever imagined that I could contribute thing one to the “free gift” of salvation Jesus gave to me. He died in my place. I have no need to ever be "forced or coerced to want to do good works…I’m so grateful to God that he saved me, and set me free. Long to rejoice to serve our King redeemer. Most have no wish to do things that go against the grace and unmerited favor he gave us.

To use Andy’s analogy, If we give our child a car at age 16 as a gift, then later say, “Hey, you can begin making payments on that car now.” Then it wasn’t a free gift at all. But that is the simple version of what Lordship Arminianism, Calvinism and all the isms require of us…and the devil knows that living in the continual defeat of our try/fail/try/fail cycle will eventually wear us out, cause us to lose our joy and all hope of our assurance.

Many just give up, and that makes satan very very happy. Who can be a witness for Christ when in bondage and most miserable? Not I, said the little red hen. I was there, I stopped telling others about Jesus, for fear they would come into the same joyless inner torment that I felt trying and failing to be perfect and holy, and having the metaphorical tar beaten out of me as a baby Christian by legalistic Lordshippers who knew how to navigate a system of “churchy” that seemed utterly foreign to me, and diametrically opposed the cause of Christ. Probably …Because it was!

But the linchpin in this teaching by Woods, imho, was what he unearthed about the truth of “why” in these bondage doctrines. Its all about CONTROL, its all about man-made “additions” purported priestcraft and nunnery lording it over Jesus flock, nudging, shaming, guilting, (manipulation) getting more tithes, more programs run, more compliance to the conform-with-what-we-see-is-right, churchianity culture etc. That’s the way of the nicolaitanes which Jesus hates. He said that right in Revelations. Finding out that He hated it too, that he literally hates false religion and the bondage it puts people in…made me love Him even more. He died to set people free from all that…that ye may KNOW ye have eternal life. Not that ye may “wonder” guess, and speculate forever and not be able to find out till after death. That’s a recipe for the devils stew.

We know in God’s word that if one comes to your house preaching “another” gospel, not to let him in your house, nor break bread with him. Why? Because Gal 1:8-9 , …that incorrect gospel denies the very truth of Jesus and what He came to earth to do. Paul said it is accursed. They deny the Lord that bought them, that paid their sin debt. They think its about them, and what they do for God in works, earning or maintaining their salvation. That’s false religion= bondage. Just as He is the author and finisher of our faith, He also authored all the good works in us (and had foreknowledge of them) in our life span. It is not I who live, (or do any good things) but Christ in me, the Hope of Glory just as Doc noted in his wonderful post.

And as for the strange thing that many who embrace Lordship believe…that those who hold to once-saved-always-saved, are somehow looking for a “licence” to sin? This baffles me. As a non-drinker my whole adult life who has no interest in that, nor drugs, nor pharma, nor any debotchury, no trouble with the law in my life—am I sinless? no. Do those positive things matter or count one iota for any “righteousness”, or am I any better than anyone else who needs a savior just like me, who may struggle in that or some other area of their lives? No. I’m no better than anyone else… Sin is sin, and I’m a sinner saved soley by grace alone, through faith alone, in Christ alone. I had nothing to bring to the table. Dr. Wood’s pointed out that even Abraham didn’t start to really mature in his “progressive sanctification” in his walk for 20 years. Wow, that amazed me.

Sorry this so long, got on a roll here. :blush: Thank you for your patience, and for reading this far.
Teren, I sincerely pray that if you ever struggled like I once did in any isms or any kind of religious bondage, that these great vids by Dr. Woods can be a blessing to you, and set you free, and bring you great joy in your spirit. In the name of Jesus, the Lord bless you, and keep you, and make his face to shine upon you, and bring you His abundant peace that passes all understanding. Psalm 91 too. Love and blessings, Maranatha!

12 Likes
4 Likes