July 17, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update - The Prophetic Snowball Effect

@Flamingogirl49563

Carole you caught him being as trickster, just like the beard he borrowed from Pastor Mac. He’s ok, I don’t think he means to be scary. Right ??? @jasonacts177

4 Likes

@Janny

Janet, this was so very well spoken. Great to hear your heart.

10 Likes

I’m thinking the preverbal snowball effect is really an avalanche. It is about to smack mankind right upside the head, time is so short. Be about our Father’s business.
Terrific music from Pastor Leitus, and a very timely sermon for the hurting from Pastor JD.

10 Likes
7 Likes

Heavenly Father, protect and keep the babies!! Save our little ones from the evil of this day!! Wake parents who are sleeping or blind to the danger so that they can stand firmly in the gap to protect their children!! Give them courage! Oh Father, show us how to fight against this evil!! Give us words to speak and the powerful prayers to pray that NOT ONE MORE child shall be harmed by this evil. Jesus came to give sight to the blind. Oh let those blinded by the propaganda come to see, and come to YOU!! In the name of Jesus!! Lord, have mercy! Save these innocent and helpless ones, and their parents who have been deceived. For the honor and glory of YOUR name! Amen​:pray:t3::two_hearts:

13 Likes

@Flamingogirl49563 / @YosemiteMountainMan

Fear not, a facelift (entire lift?!) is due soon.

7 Likes

It looked like he got sucked into the Matrix…or Alice in Wonderland…lol.

5 Likes

I love you, brother. Thanks!

4 Likes

Just love this. . . And this earful of sugar helps the “medicine” go down??? Though I love(d) America, I’m just longing to fly away home

5 Likes

@Flamingogirl49563 Love you in Christ too sister!

@Tony loved that ditty. Reminded me of…

13 Likes
8 Likes

It was an excellent sermon by Pastor JD
Yes It’s always good to check ourselves.
Don’t we all wish more would take heed sometimes.

7 Likes

----------------------------------------------------------

4 Likes

Excellent channel. This was 100% accurate.

3 Likes
7 Likes

Here’s the link to the patent application by Microsoft,for cryptocurrency using body activity data, which could very well lead to the MOTB system. It was applied for in 2019. Creepy!

4 Likes

#4. Beast system- applied.

4 Likes

I do too, David.
Calvary Chapel is blessed with so many great pastors.

5 Likes

Snowball keeps rolling…

1 Like

@jasonacts177

Oh Yeah, baby, speak on it :sunglasses: :raised_hands:!!

:point_down:…me, practicing my “lifting” skills :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl:

trem7Es3DEIIdSz2Ni

Lifting :+1: :+1:
Doing it gracefully :-1: :-1: :woozy_face: :rofl:

14 Likes