July 17, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update - The Prophetic Snowball Effect

Wow- had not heard about this…thanks for posting.

It’s hard to pay attention to what is important with all the distractions going on and I’m suspicious by nature but my very limited knowledge of electrical “stuff” tells me that a transformer at the power-generating turbine house catching fire wouldn’t cause an explosion - in our old neighborhood, we had transformers catch fire more than once (usually because of tree rats) and there were never any explosions.

I defer to anyone out there who knows more about this subject than I do -it’s a very low bar to clear… :sweat_smile:

When i read things like this Health Canada notice, it is like a punch to the gut. I want to do something but i am powerless. My heart is breaking again. I lift it all up to our loving, all knowing Lord. Soon they will lock us down so the truth of the increasing impacts of this poison is not blasted everywhere. Even so, Come Lord Jesus. Come. Amen.

7 Likes

A woman who is in my support group here in the U.S. has just had her six month old baby boy jabbed. Why oh why are people falling for this lie? It is all so heartbreaking. :sleepy:
My heart is heavy today. Even so, come Lord Jesus. Come quickly. :pray::heart:

6 Likes

This is above my pay grade! Are there any Americans still in charge? Please take actions to defend us and uphold our beautiful God given constitution!! Praying more time to save as many as we can! :blush::two_hearts::pray:

Always looking up
Rebecca

1 Like

The approach this man uses to convey the concise truth of a matter…brilliant. Thank you for sharing all you do Dennis. Talk about hands on the pulse of what’s happening in real time…our beloved and faithful Dennis is ON IT. Stat! PTL. God Bless you and Maranatha.

ps. for those who may understandably fear the news…please dear one, fear NOT. (Psalm 2 and 37) It is just as pastor JD said. “When it blows up, …we goes up.” Every story of what the infamous “they” are doing is just one second closer to what GOD will do… :dove: :dove: :dove: :dove: :dove: the rescue flight up. “…and so shall we EVER BE WITH THE LORD.” EVER = FOREVER!!!
Love, blessings,
Maranatha!

20 Likes

----------------------------------------------------------

Snowball #4

7 Likes

12 Likes

5 Likes

Hi Angel,

I hear what you are saying, and had the same question for years.

I hope what I found out can be a blessing to you and others.

It is basically this; our citizenship is in Heaven, the moment we are born-again of the Holy Spirit of God, our allegiance transfers. Our kinsman redeemer is Jesus.

In this world, yes. But no longer of it. Still, while here on earth no matter where the Body of Christ has been scattered upon the surface of the earth……we do have what is called “inalienable” rights granted by God.

The following is a system in the US that is all passing away now, but when the soon appearing of our Savior Jesus Christ occurs, we will not need these shields any longer.

But here’s a quick look at history to answer the question as to the Constitution and Universal Declaration of Human Rights: (which all people alive have whether they know it or not)
who exactly grants our inalienable rights?

They come from God and pre-existed man (see John 1) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God……”

They come from God. If you are alive and born of God, you are here by the Will of God. John 1.

The Constitution and other paper documents merely were formed to state that and protect them and us from the evil rabid controllers and tyrants who now taking over the earth.

Consider firstly the wording in the Declaration of Independence, the Preamble and God’s Word formed seed bed to the US Constitution:

“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.–That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed…” (note: our current “gov” has this backwards)

Correct order is Bible first
Constitutional republic means each individual has rights
"democracy " means “mob rule” and that is how govs become tyrannical over the people.
Declaration of Independence- was to throw this tyranny off the back of the people.
so they could worship God in accordance with their own conscience and be free.
seed bed to the US constitution.

John Adams once said:

“You have rights antecedent to all earthly governments; rights that cannot be repealed or restrained by human laws; rights derived from the Great Legislator of the Universe.”[3]

So……who is the giver of your inalienable (inherent non-transferable) rights? Answer: They came from God, the Creator. Not a paper document.

Can any man or woman usurp, control, or violate my rights with impunity?

No!
They can try, but God will set that right in the end and protect us while here.

What protects these rights in the United States?

Answer: God’s Word first, (multiple scriptures and liberty clause)
The Constitution both state and federal. USA
Declaration of Human rights (global)

Abraham Lincoln once said:

“We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution —but to overthrow the men (or women) who pervert the Constitution.” (Emphasis added)

To be continued……

3 Likes

contin…

What can we say then of those who completely ignore the Bible, the Supreme law of the land, Constitution, (both state and federal) and purport to usurp, control, and deny people their inalienable God-given rights to conscience and religious liberty on a daily basis?

Render unto God the things that ARE (that belong) to God.
"We ought obey God rather than man.’ Acts 5:29 (when the apostles were ordered to stop preaching the good news of the gospel and threatened with imprisonment.)

If asked to harm another…………We have a duty to say No!!!

No now. No tomorrow. No next week. No forever, the answer is No.

Inalienable rights (Life, liberty, property, Conscience, aka, Religious Liberty) are granted by God, not man; therefore man cannot take them away. They pre-exist man (John1:1-2)

The right of Conscience and Religion are interwoven and inseparable

“Free exercise of religion.” The practice or observance of conscience/religion under section 3 of Article I of the Constitution of Pennsylvania (just an example) states in part:

“No human authority can, in any case whatever, control or interfere with the rights of conscience,……”

Wait! Let’s repeat that again to insure that we fully understand it,

“NO HUMAN AUTHORITY CAN, IN ANY CASE WHATEVER, CONTROL OR INTEREFERE WITH THE RIGHT OF CONSCIENCE….”

Wait! Does that mean in no case or circumstance whatsoever??? Provided you are not violating another’s same rights, or harming another, then yes, you can be restrained.

Those who purport under color of law to ignore, violate, usurp, or dictate another’s right of conscience and religion have committed civil and possibly criminal act; in no case or circumstance can any human authority control or interfere with the rights of conscience or religion.

So how do courts everywhere get away with this every day?

Answer: They have been taken over by the rulers of darkness and satan.

His minions want God erased and snuffed out. It is all in bible prophecy, and that is why Jesus is coming very soon.

Roe v. Wade reversal, at first blush appears like a wonderful hope for the unborn, but guess what? It contains language which will pave the way for medical professionals to force you to take any procedure or kill shot they wish, with immunity to themselves for your demise. Anything the dictators from hell demand, they will force on you. They are already doing this in hospitals.

Euthanasia, retaliatory shock treatment for dissenters, or bible believing Christians, involuntary commitment to an institution or FEMA camp, if you are a bible believing Christian.

It is all foretold in scripture. And so is Jesus soon appearing in the clouds. It is called the Blessed Hope for many blessed reasons. Please come soon Lord Jesus.

4 Likes

This nation was founded under GOD. As a whole this nation and the educational complex are no longer under GOD - please JESUS WE are ready for your return - your will be done and we are ready for the rapture - help us to be ready and pray the HOLY SPIRIT to guide us to witness to those who are ready to receive your blessing - MARANATHA

6 Likes

So very true Ralph.
It reminded me of how alike the globalists and Cain really are. History so often repeats.

7 Likes

9 Likes

Dictionaries going woke…

AND Super-Jab is coming soon!

1 Like
2 Likes

Well that didn’t last long…(trust science?)

NASA’s Webb Telescope Suffers “Significant Uncorrectable Damage” After Micro-Meteoroid Hit

2 Likes

1 Peter 1:13 Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ;

10 Likes

While I don’t believe we know exactly what sinister events will take place by the globalists through the Biden Administration and all National leaders across the planet, I think we do know it is coming.

When and by what means ?
I don’t know but nothing is off the table.

The end objectives are much more clear with war and famine looking as viable and realistic means.

As Pastor JD said in his latest Prophecy Update 07/17/2022, the Christian who is desperately hanging on to the things of this world is in comparable despair as the secularists. The Christian who see’s the days quickly approaching and only looks UP to Almighty YHVH GOD is the most comforted in these days we live.

In all this, I who know better still have days of great struggle in dealing with it all, so, I am not pointing fingers.

The above is just my opinion.

10 Likes

Stunning!

Revelation 1:10-18

I was in the Spirit on the Lord’s day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,

11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.

12 And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;

13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.

14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:

18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

5 Likes