July 18, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Hi! I have the app. That’s where I watch his videos but goes here for the forum.

2 Likes

thanks bro and dont let go of that ledge! bazing

1 Like

Jack , I have read your posts for a while, I do not believe there has been any malice in what you write. You are a great defender of truth on this forum brother.

We are living in the end of an age, the church is now semi woke, we will sit down with the devil and agree to disagree, because we want to love everyone. [NOT CALLING ANYONE ON HERE A DEVIL]

[Can’t figure out why Paul didn’t just accept false teaching, and agree to disagree, before he wrote this…]

Gal 1:8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God’s curse!

This is my personal opinion on this matter, censor me if you wish…
Doc

14 Likes

NEWS FLASH: I use to work in aerospace and defense for a few of the big contractors like McDonnell Douglas, Grumman, Untied Technologies, plus a few beltway bandits when living in DC.

As of yesterday, the defense contractors are now surveying their entire workforce, FORCING, them to sign a declaration that they have been vaxed once, twice, scheduled to be vaxed or decline the vax.

I need prayer, lots and lots of prayer for my house. From and economics vantage this will cause a substantial hit to our finances. Either mammon or God, pick one and get off the fence He hates luke warm.

However, we walk by faith and not by sight. Into the hands of the Almighty be committed. It isnt Brooklyn, its no stop until Glory. This is about to get real ugly. I feel it in my spirit. It is here. It is here.

To all who are involved in the military industrial complex, STAND YOUR GROUND! I have a few shiney moments in my career, but I mostly look back in disgust, may Jesus forgive me. Thank God for the stroke it set me straight.

I am begging you people, come together, get to loving and serving and caring for each other. example The Way in the book of Acts

Theological debates over matters such as ez38 and ps83 are DIVISIONAL. Let it all go please. Please.

I keep asking God where are all the cool kids. Please stand in faith. Please reach out and know your brothers and sisters here and in your immediate surroundings. Serve unconditionally and it starts at home.

I live just outside the gates of the kennedy space center. I promise you in the name of Jesus this is truth. We are HIs, peace has to be our insignia.

No Fear, No Depression, No anxiety…KNOW OUR LORD! at His feet in your silence go we…hold to those promises made to us in the scriptures,

do not look to the left or the right in the tunnel of flames but to He who stands on the other end. WALK THE WALK…its only a breath away

get to loving.

Please. Please.

30 Likes

I have the app, and use it all the time. it works great.

2 Likes

Amen.

13 Likes

Agree 110 Percent! Thank you NamDoc for putting this into words, for the wisdom God has blessed you with-- and us by extention. And thank you JackN for faithfully speaking truth as God leads. I’ve been here months, and never seen a questionable or negative post from you.

10 Likes
3 Likes

I’m taking a low keyed break for now, partly because of this situation, and partly because I am tired of engaging a lot of things like this at the moment. A lot of what I comment seems to be taken as offensive to some, and me coming back to defend what I said gets tiresome.

We’re also supposed to avoid arguments and such, and since (and I don’t say this to brag as I am in no way a leader or pastor or teacher - I share scripture and it’s application to our lives), many follow my postings because they agree with them.

So I have to be real careful not to be a force of contention myself. Especially for the new and weak in the Lord. I am merely a member of these forums, and not a representative of JDF Ministries or it’s staff. This is their house, and I must follow house rules. :slight_smile:

As you say, “Looking out for the little guy (or gal)”

I often pray for Christ to keep His arms around me and His hand over my mouth, lest I misrepresent Him negatively. :wink:

I do try and be a straight shooter, and erring on the side of caution is an excellent thing.

So, I’ll play Enoch for a while and reduce myself from the public activity for a while and focus on the word some more, as I need to anyway. :slight_smile:

Thank you for your response of clarification also. :wink:

Grace and Peace to all of us out here, and hold fast to that Faith you have! As we are nearing our redemption and surely it is on it’s way very soon!

:heart:

(PS. On being into controversy… I might suggest reflecting on that interest with Titus 3:9 and 2 Timothy 2:23 ? :wink: )

15 Likes

You do. :slight_smile:

But I must also manage my balance too. :wink:

8 Likes

Balance has never been my strong point.
Wobbly Doc

Titus 3:9 and 2 Timothy 2:23 ?
My memory is not great either I guess, I should know better, but my darn ego pops up…

6 Likes

Titus 3:9-11

But avoid foolish controversies, genealogies, arguments, and quarrels about the law, because these things are pointless and worthless.

Reject a divisive man after a first and second admonition, knowing that such a man is corrupt and sinful; he is self-condemned.

2 Timothy 2:23-24

But reject foolish and ignorant speculation, for you know that it breeds quarreling.

And a servant of the Lord must not be quarrelsome, but must be kind to everyone, able to teach, and forbearing.

13 Likes

I am doing likewise. My “opinion” is not needed in anyone else’s life or comments. I don’t need to “defend” Pastor JD, God will do that.
While there are those who come in seeking arguments, for the most part it’s a healthy mix of dialogue and sharing. Kudos for this :clap:

Meanwhile, I’ll keep listening, keep watching, keep praying and sharing the Gospel, for we are going home soon :trumpet::raised_hands:t3:

11 Likes

For two days I’ve been reading this thread and trying to figure it all out in my own head because it’s been upsetting.
This morning on the news they showed Biden saying if you’ve been vaccinated, you won’t end up in the hospital, on a ventilator, or die.
The very next story was of a 34 year old woman here who was fully vaccinated and died of Covid.
What?? What’s the truth?! So sick of everybody lying.
If you get the vaccine, you can still die. If you don’t, you can lose everything and die.
I just throw my hands up!
Two things that cross my mind are:
Will Christians pray for other Christians who differ on this issue?
Will I pray for my vaccinated daughter if she gets sick, and will she pray for me if I get sick and am unvaccinated?
Will we each just say ‘Well, it’s their own fault!" Of course not. I love my child and she loves me.
I don’t want our love for one another to grow cold as fellow believers.
The second thought is for the future.
Can you imagine the pain the new believers will feel during the tribulation when someone they love will get the motb?
I tried to imagine and it hurt too bad.
If we are this upset now about this vaccine, can we even begin to imagine how they will feel? So sad.
I do see it as a forerunner of what’s to come, just a small taste of it.
Satan preparing or God warning or maybe both.
I could probably google “How to have a three legged, purple eyed, blue haired baby” and get about as much truth as we are served on a silver platter on the vaccine issue.
Like I’ve posted before, I will choose by how I feel in my spirit and that is my personal choice.
I pray that we will hold each other up in prayer regardless of choices. In the end, it’s our compassion towards each other that Jesus sees. Do you love your neighbor as yourself, Jesus sees the heart.
My daughter could die, and I could die, it’s sad either way. I won’t allow Satan to come between her and my love for each other with division.
It’s all just a sad and scary thing, so let’s lift each other up please.
Dear Heavenly Father,
Only you are the way and the truth.
We are confused, sad and so many are afraid.
Hold us close, ease our troubles and soothe our hearts with your peace.
Help us to lift each other up and care for one another while we are still here.
In Jesus’ precious name I pray.
Amen

15 Likes

Amen…we who are saved by the Blood of Jesus Christ and have accepted Him as our Lord and Savior have nothing to fear in death…those that have taken the vx have put themselves in serious harms way. The problem I’m having with this is why so many “Christians” took it?

Why can’t they see what it is and the agenda behind it. Why do they think things will go back to normal when every lie possible has been spoken since this whole Plandemic started.

Many are saying it’s the Mark…I see scripture and it says differently because there is no Beast but is that the case, could some of the players in this be the ones and we just don’t see it. Buying and selling has been attached to this from day 1, that was enough for me to say “NO WAY”.
We continue to pray and love those of our friends and family who have taken it. I don’t even send them stuff anymore and I don’t want it to seem like I’m “rubbing it in”. I just pray and try and warn those who haven’t and for them to stay strong not to be tempted to.

This is a time of great pressure for us all, but we haven’t been given the Spirit of fear, but of Power, Love and a Sound Mind. Time alone will tell how this all pans out, in the meantime we continuing praying and loving as best as we can. Blessings and Maranatha.

7 Likes

one of my very favorite posts lately.

4 Likes

The passion on both sides of this issue is something I’ve personally never experienced before…and it is causing major division. The more it is debated, the more we dig our heels in.
I don’t love that my daughter got it, but she did and I respect her choice.
She is a believer and recently joined the Navy so that is why she did it.
God works in each one of us differently so I leave the details to him.
I think, because we can see how close the tribulation is, and what Satan’s plans are, we are super sensitive.
Of course, we won’t be here, but anything that even kind of looks evil, we get very defensive.
I don’t want to get to heaven and have Jesus show me where I judged someone harshly when it was his plan.
I have no idea how Jesus works in others so I am careful to judge.
My daughter’s health and future are in His capable hands so I’ll leave it to him.
I could get covid tomorrow and die, or not, it’s up to Him.
We are all in this together and we should act the way he wants us to.
He never promised us a rose garden.

8 Likes

Thank you @alllllz. You are dear to me because of your loving heart and the personal stories you share. You have created in me a compassion for things I never thought I would feel compassion for.

2 Likes

Well said. It is well with us all. We wait patiently for His soon return.

CCCL
July 22

The passion on both sides of this issue is something I’ve personally never experienced before…and it is causing major division. The more it is debated, the more we dig our heels in.
I don’t love that my daughter got it, but she did and I respect her choice.
She is a believer and recently joined the Navy so that is why she did it.
God works in each one of us differently so I leave the details to him.
I think, because we can see how close the tribulation is, and what Satan’s plans are, we are super sensitive.
Of course, we won’t be here, but anything that even kind of looks evil, we get very defensive.
I don’t want to get to heaven and have Jesus show me where I judged someone harshly when it was his plan.
I have no idea how Jesus works in others so I am careful to judge.
My daughter’s health and future are in His capable hands so I’ll leave it to him.
I could get covid tomorrow and die, or not, it’s up to Him.
We are all in this together and we should act the way he wants us to.
He never promised us a rose garden.

2 Likes

@FoxMan @Redeemed777
I have to strongly agree with @Tony
“I have this feeling that if we all start to disband, then IF anyone has “infiltrated “ to cause a ruckus, they’ve won.”
Please don’t leave. We can’t let ‘things’ divide us like that. United we stand, divided we fall.

17 Likes