July 18, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

CDC says jabbed folks don’t need to be tested even if exposed. Don’t have to quarantine even if exposed. And don’t have to be routinely tested. So of course the numbers are going to be slanted.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/fully-vaccinated-guidance.html

5 Likes

You are so right to point this out to me. My elderly Mother is very frail and not well. I have moments of weakness as the thought of not seeing her again overrides what I know to be true about this jab. Back to praying now for wisdom.
Thank you for reminding me.

8 Likes

Recently sang that in church!

2 Likes

Dear Janny, thank you for your response. I dont walk in your shoes, although I could not see my mother for half a year (I am living alone) because she is living in another city and not healthy enough to visit me (and I am not either). But we are not far away, like your family is. Everything our government is doing is to getting us to comply and take the shot. I feel that too. I am living in Germany and in France there was recently the passport installed (thats why the people in france are protesting!).

The enemy - the devil - is trying to make us comply to this satanic medicine they created for us. Sometimes I have bad days too when I am thinking “I just want to go to bed and sleep till the rapture happens.”

But I think its important to make a decision and stick with it. For me, I will never ever take this shot by my free will. They have to force it in me - but then the sin is on them.

I will pray that the Lord give you strength and calm your troubled heart and that the peace will give you joy - even in this situation. God bless you :heart:

8 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes

They think it’s climate change :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes
1 Like

You never know who is going to read what you post. If it is an old man of God then they will just dismiss it. If it is a new believer why do you think they are on the forum ?

I agree with what @FoxMan said.

3 Likes

@VickieV and remember who stood by you when that happened ?

1 Like

Ken, ah it doesnt matter. Look everyone, even us with our trust in our Blessed Hope, it still is unnerving and the stressors caused are taking tolls on all of our health as we wait.

I have been reading or video not sure, that the gov will encourage industry, churches, etc., as the front line. Then they will come behind it like a tide of scourge. This is part of the same play book as the internet roll out.

I had a chance to talk to the guy who issued the RFP from the NSF to commercialize DARPANET. The internet rolled out on the backs of small dial ups, then Worldcom, uunet, MFS, etc., and the rest rolled in and gobbled it up.

The government in this case will use churches and employers and associations and all sorts to sift the sand to find the hold outs.

I am fairly certain I can find a place to be able to do this experiment, just takes time. Batch, lot, total traceability. I want to have a mechanism that it will hold up to more than me turning on a vid and saying here look! I have a few cross checks in mind.

Be well.

3 Likes

The fact that I stand by what @FoxMan said is because it is a general truth that I have witnessed time and again in the threads. He said it because it’s true. I don’t claim that @jdcpe17 is a wolf in sheeps clothing.

However as I have experienced time and again it is better to disagree agreeably for the sake of all.

@Saved-by-Grace was very gracious towards me and we both agree that we disagree on certain points. However, we both agree 100% on the fundamentals where neither of us will back down or give an inch in compromising. That is worth so much more than giving time to something that is not edifying or encouraging.

4 Likes

@VickieV remember that you are loved by us. As I said before I will not condemn or condone.

It is a choice and it is made individually and I think not very lightly.

However anyone may choose and we may disagree personally, never let that cause us to be divisive.

3 Likes

I would like to believe that this can be sorted out while still observing the Code of Conduct. And I would LOVE to give the benefit of doubt to all until I simply cannot. Please keep this in mind while you are chatting here… please.

8 Likes

I learn from the best :wink:

1 Like

I will speak to God.

2 Likes

I see the statement as general and strongly agree that there are “lambs” on this forum who are affected more than some may realize because they often don’t post. I remember when I was first new to the forum…

That said, I am sorry you felt hurt.

2 Likes

You may want to consider cause and effect. Naturally occurring viruses versus lab designed. You might find some of this interesting:

I have hemochromatosis (HH), iron overload. In the US 1:200 have HH. You can be heterozygous or homozygous, which essentially equates to iron saturation load rates. There have been more mutations identified, but the historically the HFE gene on chromosome branch 2, has the H63D and C282Y expressing. Interesting that those handling corpses in the black plague lived because it was a bacteria and this mutation caused a heavy iron environment in the body the bacteria could not thrive in.

Keep in mind, we are in a fallen state. Our DNA was crippled upon the eating from the tree of knowledge. Ever since we have to chase knowledge just to survive.

noah, all though one of Gods, was still experiencing the fall out from the fall. we all are. adam set off a big stack of dominos, yet we are just as guilty as he. Thank God for the redemption Calvary brings. imagine the feeling of void without the cross, brutal.

want to talk about temptation, i have to willfully deny CRISPR, which from a science vantage would make my genetic mutation and the related pain go away. The pain is brutal, iron oxide, the inflammation, in all joints, destroying the glandular,

i look at it like this: to know joy is to know pain. my glorified body, man oh man, ewwww we! i cant wait to shed this meat wrapper. it is an overwhelming thought.

we really dont know how much pain we carry. Get a massage all of a sudden everything hurts it just needed a focus area to realize how much! lol

we need to heed our times and get on with showing the world our love for one another. big gap there that needs attention. it will take alot of persecution I am afraid for the faithful to huddle up.

i have learned so much here: theological debates only bring division, calling out bad behavior by pastors and whoever is really Gods job not mine and in the end it is just a deep breath and we are out of here

look how fast time slides by…so you got the vax, that is between you and God. in the meantime, look up and know that you have loving brothers and sisters in here to get to know,

i have met some really solid brothers and sisters her.

WE ARE FAMILY…im not going to turn up the funk but that song is now playing in my head!

7 Likes

We all can agree to disagree. Thank God we are still in a world where we can have a free open discourse about religion!
“Everyone needs to calm down and eat some fruit!”- (movie signs) Lol
I would only add that over the past 2 years like or not JD has been pretty spot on with the prophecy updates. And I’m certain he is personally responsible for bringing many many people to Christ.

6 Likes

no glory here, no books no autographs lol

you know whats happening right? everywhere you turn you have to question the source. it was not like that back in the day when they read the news from behind a podium. now we have super models smiling and moving their eyebrows all over the place as they report on death and war…go figure.

4 Likes