July 18, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

We can only be Thankful for a man like Pastor JD who has a tremendous Love and Passion for The Word Of Almighty God.

9 Likes

Interesting how Amir said in the later days people would be trusting the things of the world instead of God. They will be trusting the Government, they will be trusting the Leaders. Amir said people are afraid and they will be trusting in the wrong things.
Also interesting how there was no mention of the Jab.

6 Likes

Good morning LadyRebekah,
I had previously vaccinated my children until my 5th child, my only son, arrived. Somebody asked me if I was getting him vaccinated and do you know it had never crossed my mind that I had a choice until then. I did the research and we decided against. We actually went further and use only natural remedies on our children now, my ‘medicine’ cupboard has some vitamin supplements and herbal creams etc. We have only used pharmaceuticals 3 times now in the last 9 years. I now have 8 children. 2 of them have disabilities but all are healthy…some people can’t understand how you can be disabled yet healthy, but truthfully they are so rarely ill. My sons condition is a very rare genetic condition that was first discovered a generation after the worlds first mandate…for smallpox…and I cannot help but wonder if it was that first step in 1795(I think that’s the year) that possibly began genetic changes that have caused many issues over the last two and a quarter centuries.
I attached your quote as this morning I read Ezekiel 23 and verse 39 especially struck a chord…

39 For when they had slain their children to their idols, then they came the same day into my sanctuary to profane it; and, lo, thus have they done in the midst of mine house.

I reiterate your comment…How CAN a professing Christian allow these products? Especially once they KNOW what is in them.

9 Likes

And the Truth and the people the truth can save, Amen. Thank you yhvh4life for sharing what you did and your support for Pastor JD in the truth he preaches. He is saving lives in more ways than one.

2 Likes

Only 7 minutes needed to hear the main points. (please skip the rest, as may have questionable content)

It turns out there are 11 different reporting systems to the federal govt. regarding adverse reactions and deaths. Doctors found out via this, that the feds were lying through their teeth. This information is backed up by signed affidavits and irrefutable proof.

The lid has just officially just been blown off this nightmare of deception being put out by the pharma owned media companies cartel. They know this, and as a direct result, expect to see a flood of shills and astroturfers pushing the false narrative that “Every thing is fine, and no deaths are occurring…” etc. ect. It isn’t true, and they know it, its a Bigwolf lie, they are getting paid to lie/deceive the public and those in the churches especially. Shields up, saints of God! Armour up. :pray: :pray: :pray:

6 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

As I have previously stated I would advise against it but I will neither condemn or condone. That is between every believer and God. Take the news for what it is.

Yes I have. The app does not support forums.

3 Likes

OK @Kris noted your feedback, I am not born before 1930…

Anyone had internet failure recently, cyberplandemic?

3 Likes

This cartoon is fake. Very good produced but fake. Someone manipulated a cartoon from betty boop (or how she is pronounced).

@dlcv I am not born before 1930 too, but I was reading on a website, that this cartoon doesnt exist and they showed the original cartoon.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Hi! I have the app. That’s where I watch his videos but goes here for the forum.

2 Likes

thanks bro and dont let go of that ledge! bazing

1 Like

Jack , I have read your posts for a while, I do not believe there has been any malice in what you write. You are a great defender of truth on this forum brother.

We are living in the end of an age, the church is now semi woke, we will sit down with the devil and agree to disagree, because we want to love everyone. [NOT CALLING ANYONE ON HERE A DEVIL]

[Can’t figure out why Paul didn’t just accept false teaching, and agree to disagree, before he wrote this…]

Gal 1:8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God’s curse!

This is my personal opinion on this matter, censor me if you wish…
Doc

14 Likes

NEWS FLASH: I use to work in aerospace and defense for a few of the big contractors like McDonnell Douglas, Grumman, Untied Technologies, plus a few beltway bandits when living in DC.

As of yesterday, the defense contractors are now surveying their entire workforce, FORCING, them to sign a declaration that they have been vaxed once, twice, scheduled to be vaxed or decline the vax.

I need prayer, lots and lots of prayer for my house. From and economics vantage this will cause a substantial hit to our finances. Either mammon or God, pick one and get off the fence He hates luke warm.

However, we walk by faith and not by sight. Into the hands of the Almighty be committed. It isnt Brooklyn, its no stop until Glory. This is about to get real ugly. I feel it in my spirit. It is here. It is here.

To all who are involved in the military industrial complex, STAND YOUR GROUND! I have a few shiney moments in my career, but I mostly look back in disgust, may Jesus forgive me. Thank God for the stroke it set me straight.

I am begging you people, come together, get to loving and serving and caring for each other. example The Way in the book of Acts

Theological debates over matters such as ez38 and ps83 are DIVISIONAL. Let it all go please. Please.

I keep asking God where are all the cool kids. Please stand in faith. Please reach out and know your brothers and sisters here and in your immediate surroundings. Serve unconditionally and it starts at home.

I live just outside the gates of the kennedy space center. I promise you in the name of Jesus this is truth. We are HIs, peace has to be our insignia.

No Fear, No Depression, No anxiety…KNOW OUR LORD! at His feet in your silence go we…hold to those promises made to us in the scriptures,

do not look to the left or the right in the tunnel of flames but to He who stands on the other end. WALK THE WALK…its only a breath away

get to loving.

Please. Please.

30 Likes

I have the app, and use it all the time. it works great.

2 Likes

Amen.

13 Likes

Agree 110 Percent! Thank you NamDoc for putting this into words, for the wisdom God has blessed you with-- and us by extention. And thank you JackN for faithfully speaking truth as God leads. I’ve been here months, and never seen a questionable or negative post from you.

10 Likes