July 18, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

3 Likes

Iā€™m taking a low keyed break for now, partly because of this situation, and partly because I am tired of engaging a lot of things like this at the moment. A lot of what I comment seems to be taken as offensive to some, and me coming back to defend what I said gets tiresome.

Weā€™re also supposed to avoid arguments and such, and since (and I donā€™t say this to brag as I am in no way a leader or pastor or teacher - I share scripture and itā€™s application to our lives), many follow my postings because they agree with them.

So I have to be real careful not to be a force of contention myself. Especially for the new and weak in the Lord. I am merely a member of these forums, and not a representative of JDF Ministries or itā€™s staff. This is their house, and I must follow house rules. :slight_smile:

As you say, ā€œLooking out for the little guy (or gal)ā€

I often pray for Christ to keep His arms around me and His hand over my mouth, lest I misrepresent Him negatively. :wink:

I do try and be a straight shooter, and erring on the side of caution is an excellent thing.

So, Iā€™ll play Enoch for a while and reduce myself from the public activity for a while and focus on the word some more, as I need to anyway. :slight_smile:

Thank you for your response of clarification also. :wink:

Grace and Peace to all of us out here, and hold fast to that Faith you have! As we are nearing our redemption and surely it is on itā€™s way very soon!

:heart:

(PS. On being into controversyā€¦ I might suggest reflecting on that interest with Titus 3:9 and 2 Timothy 2:23 ? :wink: )

15 Likes

You do. :slight_smile:

But I must also manage my balance too. :wink:

8 Likes

Balance has never been my strong point.
Wobbly Doc

Titus 3:9 and 2 Timothy 2:23 ?
My memory is not great either I guess, I should know better, but my darn ego pops upā€¦

6 Likes

Titus 3:9-11

But avoid foolish controversies, genealogies, arguments, and quarrels about the law, because these things are pointless and worthless.

Reject a divisive man after a first and second admonition, knowing that such a man is corrupt and sinful; he is self-condemned.

2 Timothy 2:23-24

But reject foolish and ignorant speculation, for you know that it breeds quarreling.

And a servant of the Lord must not be quarrelsome, but must be kind to everyone, able to teach, and forbearing.

13 Likes

I am doing likewise. My ā€œopinionā€ is not needed in anyone elseā€™s life or comments. I donā€™t need to ā€œdefendā€ Pastor JD, God will do that.
While there are those who come in seeking arguments, for the most part itā€™s a healthy mix of dialogue and sharing. Kudos for this :clap:

Meanwhile, Iā€™ll keep listening, keep watching, keep praying and sharing the Gospel, for we are going home soon :trumpet::raised_hands:t3:

11 Likes

For two days Iā€™ve been reading this thread and trying to figure it all out in my own head because itā€™s been upsetting.
This morning on the news they showed Biden saying if youā€™ve been vaccinated, you wonā€™t end up in the hospital, on a ventilator, or die.
The very next story was of a 34 year old woman here who was fully vaccinated and died of Covid.
What?? Whatā€™s the truth?! So sick of everybody lying.
If you get the vaccine, you can still die. If you donā€™t, you can lose everything and die.
I just throw my hands up!
Two things that cross my mind are:
Will Christians pray for other Christians who differ on this issue?
Will I pray for my vaccinated daughter if she gets sick, and will she pray for me if I get sick and am unvaccinated?
Will we each just say ā€˜Well, itā€™s their own fault!" Of course not. I love my child and she loves me.
I donā€™t want our love for one another to grow cold as fellow believers.
The second thought is for the future.
Can you imagine the pain the new believers will feel during the tribulation when someone they love will get the motb?
I tried to imagine and it hurt too bad.
If we are this upset now about this vaccine, can we even begin to imagine how they will feel? So sad.
I do see it as a forerunner of whatā€™s to come, just a small taste of it.
Satan preparing or God warning or maybe both.
I could probably google ā€œHow to have a three legged, purple eyed, blue haired babyā€ and get about as much truth as we are served on a silver platter on the vaccine issue.
Like Iā€™ve posted before, I will choose by how I feel in my spirit and that is my personal choice.
I pray that we will hold each other up in prayer regardless of choices. In the end, itā€™s our compassion towards each other that Jesus sees. Do you love your neighbor as yourself, Jesus sees the heart.
My daughter could die, and I could die, itā€™s sad either way. I wonā€™t allow Satan to come between her and my love for each other with division.
Itā€™s all just a sad and scary thing, so letā€™s lift each other up please.
Dear Heavenly Father,
Only you are the way and the truth.
We are confused, sad and so many are afraid.
Hold us close, ease our troubles and soothe our hearts with your peace.
Help us to lift each other up and care for one another while we are still here.
In Jesusā€™ precious name I pray.
Amen

15 Likes

Amenā€¦we who are saved by the Blood of Jesus Christ and have accepted Him as our Lord and Savior have nothing to fear in deathā€¦those that have taken the vx have put themselves in serious harms way. The problem Iā€™m having with this is why so many ā€œChristiansā€ took it?

Why canā€™t they see what it is and the agenda behind it. Why do they think things will go back to normal when every lie possible has been spoken since this whole Plandemic started.

Many are saying itā€™s the Markā€¦I see scripture and it says differently because there is no Beast but is that the case, could some of the players in this be the ones and we just donā€™t see it. Buying and selling has been attached to this from day 1, that was enough for me to say ā€œNO WAYā€.
We continue to pray and love those of our friends and family who have taken it. I donā€™t even send them stuff anymore and I donā€™t want it to seem like Iā€™m ā€œrubbing it inā€. I just pray and try and warn those who havenā€™t and for them to stay strong not to be tempted to.

This is a time of great pressure for us all, but we havenā€™t been given the Spirit of fear, but of Power, Love and a Sound Mind. Time alone will tell how this all pans out, in the meantime we continuing praying and loving as best as we can. Blessings and Maranatha.

7 Likes

one of my very favorite posts lately.

4 Likes

The passion on both sides of this issue is something Iā€™ve personally never experienced beforeā€¦and it is causing major division. The more it is debated, the more we dig our heels in.
I donā€™t love that my daughter got it, but she did and I respect her choice.
She is a believer and recently joined the Navy so that is why she did it.
God works in each one of us differently so I leave the details to him.
I think, because we can see how close the tribulation is, and what Satanā€™s plans are, we are super sensitive.
Of course, we wonā€™t be here, but anything that even kind of looks evil, we get very defensive.
I donā€™t want to get to heaven and have Jesus show me where I judged someone harshly when it was his plan.
I have no idea how Jesus works in others so I am careful to judge.
My daughterā€™s health and future are in His capable hands so Iā€™ll leave it to him.
I could get covid tomorrow and die, or not, itā€™s up to Him.
We are all in this together and we should act the way he wants us to.
He never promised us a rose garden.

8 Likes

Thank you @alllllz. You are dear to me because of your loving heart and the personal stories you share. You have created in me a compassion for things I never thought I would feel compassion for.

2 Likes

Well said. It is well with us all. We wait patiently for His soon return.

CCCL
July 22

The passion on both sides of this issue is something Iā€™ve personally never experienced beforeā€¦and it is causing major division. The more it is debated, the more we dig our heels in.
I donā€™t love that my daughter got it, but she did and I respect her choice.
She is a believer and recently joined the Navy so that is why she did it.
God works in each one of us differently so I leave the details to him.
I think, because we can see how close the tribulation is, and what Satanā€™s plans are, we are super sensitive.
Of course, we wonā€™t be here, but anything that even kind of looks evil, we get very defensive.
I donā€™t want to get to heaven and have Jesus show me where I judged someone harshly when it was his plan.
I have no idea how Jesus works in others so I am careful to judge.
My daughterā€™s health and future are in His capable hands so Iā€™ll leave it to him.
I could get covid tomorrow and die, or not, itā€™s up to Him.
We are all in this together and we should act the way he wants us to.
He never promised us a rose garden.

2 Likes

@FoxMan @Redeemed777
I have to strongly agree with @Tony
ā€œI have this feeling that if we all start to disband, then IF anyone has ā€œinfiltrated ā€œ to cause a ruckus, theyā€™ve won.ā€
Please donā€™t leave. We canā€™t let ā€˜thingsā€™ divide us like that. United we stand, divided we fall.

17 Likes
9 Likes

Australia approves Pfizer jabs for 12 to 15-year-olds amid Delta outbreak

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/07/22/google-censorship-due-to-vaccine-investment.aspx

6 Likes

Wait, did I word myself badly and make it seem like I was being critical instead of the opposite? :frowning:

I hope you wonā€™t stop posting @FoxMan
You are a stalwart anchor
(I have absolutely no idea where that came from but it popped into my head when thinking of you so there you go)

8 Likes

stalwart

[ĖˆstĆ“lwərt]

ADJECTIVE

1. loyal, reliable, and hardworking.

Sounds like @FoxMan to me. :slight_smile: Nice one Violet.

2 Likes

Hi @Homemaker5, thank you so much for sharing about your dear children. Itā€™s so difficult to make so many important decisions for our little ones, especially ones that will affect their future lives as adults, isnā€™t it? It was so much easier for me when my children were all little and I knew everything about parenting! :laughing: The older I have gotten, the less I know, so I just cling ever tighter to Jesus, my rock, and trust the Holy Spirit to guide my every step.

As always, Godā€™s word is ever relevant, today and every day. Idol worship and child sacrifice are certainly happening just as much today as in times past, but now whitewashed and called other things. The deception of culture is pervasive, so I pray God will open the eyes and hearts of His people, to reveal where we are following the world, instead of Him.

This world is so full of grief and sorrow from all the evil, that I canā€™t wait for Jesus to come and take us home. Eventually, even the hardest labor pains must come to an end, and I comfort myself with that, holding fast to that blessed hope. :pray: Thank you for your post.

6 Likes

And @Violet

Not leaving but I am taking a break. :wink:

4 Likes

Not going anywhere, just bending with the wave and taking a break.

I like ā€œHold Fastā€ (as it is in Revelation 3:11 concerning our Faith. :wink: )

2 Likes