July 18, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

I wish I could find the article, but I think someone did share it here somewhere, about how they are targeting rural areas like you mention @Naenae

1 Like

Just a Few More weary days and then
We’ll fly away
To a land where JOY shall never end
We’ll fly away!
:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

8 Likes
6 Likes

I see I have been blocked, but I will answer that it was a general statement, I was not calling anyone a wolf here specifically.

sigh

7 Likes

Good hearts are better than autographs. And if God might make a way…it would good to hear more from voices like yours. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

https://www.rt.com/news/529841-south-africas-deal-pfizer-biontech-covid/

https://www.rt.com/usa/529884-fauci-local-vaccine-mandates/

8 Likes

Noted Jack. Thanks for the clarification I respect you a lot brother. But I was just concerned if inadvertently there be a forming sense of in general forming. I consider you a rather straight shooter Jack. But there can be tendencies that lean certain direction too in general in our forum. I understand encouragements to be mindful of boundaries. And I think that is a great thing. My bad though if it overstates a consensus. I was addressing the seemingly potential forum forming perspective in part. Looking out for the little guy. Apparently, from what I read, he was thinking to leave at one point…and others encouraged him to stay. So I guess erring on the side of caution?

Not sure what happened since I posted earlier. But seems like some kerfuffle.

Well ok there is this one other thing…lol. Please don’t hate me here…i really love, respect, and adore you Jack. I don’t know perhaps a bit too comfortable…forgive me if inappropriate brother. I am one small voice. So when I say this, I am just sharing a perspective where we would possibly differ. You be you. Disagreeing can be an awesome and necessary thing God may also be glorified in. I’ve had a discussion like this with @YosemiteMountainMan Ken, whom I super love dearly as well. Where we would also see this differently…and not really trying to start up a conversation about this. You can have the final word brother if you like.

But my alien from another planet take is almost like: “Bring us our enemies, your tired, your hungry, your blind, you needy…etc.” Ok well Statue of Liberty plaque in Martian :crazy_face: I love we have a very cordial and loving environment here and if something jeopardizes that…yeah…it certainly should be looked at. And thank you for your heart in that brother. But just for the record, my bias I guess was speaking. Nothing personal. I half don’t respect myself for having it. I guess with the forums I came from in disengaging form Calvinism…those being shark infested waters…those tensions seemed normal to me after a while. So yeah…I think it is just well I know I see differently. And sorry brother if i put on you. It was meant as room freshener. Which things seemed to have stuck @jdcpe17.

But my wonderful brother in Christ, you are beautiful in taking issue with “sideways.” As should be. But to the extent our forum loves dearly upon those opposed (where God might so will of course) is kind of thing i think we have been here about too to a degree. Like I remember Bruce who had a YT channel dissing JD. I am into controversy…but that was a bit too much for me to stomach (and I posted adversely on his channel…sometimes differing denominations and ideologies associated have a lot of believers thinking sideways about one another too).

However, the love this forum showed him while Bruce was here in our midst I gotta say did show a supernatural love of Christ. The best kind. He just stopped posting after a while. Coming over wanting to shame. And he found the love of Christ in our hearts. Might not have changed him. Buy I’m sure it blessed the Lord. And how awesome it was to see from us.

Blessings.

1 Like

@JackN

We all knew that as we have come to know you. :heart:

6 Likes

We can only be Thankful for a man like Pastor JD who has a tremendous Love and Passion for The Word Of Almighty God.

9 Likes

Interesting how Amir said in the later days people would be trusting the things of the world instead of God. They will be trusting the Government, they will be trusting the Leaders. Amir said people are afraid and they will be trusting in the wrong things.
Also interesting how there was no mention of the Jab.

6 Likes

Good morning LadyRebekah,
I had previously vaccinated my children until my 5th child, my only son, arrived. Somebody asked me if I was getting him vaccinated and do you know it had never crossed my mind that I had a choice until then. I did the research and we decided against. We actually went further and use only natural remedies on our children now, my ‘medicine’ cupboard has some vitamin supplements and herbal creams etc. We have only used pharmaceuticals 3 times now in the last 9 years. I now have 8 children. 2 of them have disabilities but all are healthy…some people can’t understand how you can be disabled yet healthy, but truthfully they are so rarely ill. My sons condition is a very rare genetic condition that was first discovered a generation after the worlds first mandate…for smallpox…and I cannot help but wonder if it was that first step in 1795(I think that’s the year) that possibly began genetic changes that have caused many issues over the last two and a quarter centuries.
I attached your quote as this morning I read Ezekiel 23 and verse 39 especially struck a chord…

39 For when they had slain their children to their idols, then they came the same day into my sanctuary to profane it; and, lo, thus have they done in the midst of mine house.

I reiterate your comment…How CAN a professing Christian allow these products? Especially once they KNOW what is in them.

9 Likes

And the Truth and the people the truth can save, Amen. Thank you yhvh4life for sharing what you did and your support for Pastor JD in the truth he preaches. He is saving lives in more ways than one.

2 Likes

Only 7 minutes needed to hear the main points. (please skip the rest, as may have questionable content)

It turns out there are 11 different reporting systems to the federal govt. regarding adverse reactions and deaths. Doctors found out via this, that the feds were lying through their teeth. This information is backed up by signed affidavits and irrefutable proof.

The lid has just officially just been blown off this nightmare of deception being put out by the pharma owned media companies cartel. They know this, and as a direct result, expect to see a flood of shills and astroturfers pushing the false narrative that “Every thing is fine, and no deaths are occurring…” etc. ect. It isn’t true, and they know it, its a Bigwolf lie, they are getting paid to lie/deceive the public and those in the churches especially. Shields up, saints of God! Armour up. :pray: :pray: :pray:

6 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

Content removed by author

1 Like

As I have previously stated I would advise against it but I will neither condemn or condone. That is between every believer and God. Take the news for what it is.

Yes I have. The app does not support forums.

3 Likes

OK @Kris noted your feedback, I am not born before 1930…

Anyone had internet failure recently, cyberplandemic?

3 Likes