July 18, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

@BrucePeters Welcome back, hope your stay is fruitful for you. Doc

Galatians 5:22-23. " But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law."

4 Likes

the other responses were good and i didnt feel the need to elaborate really because of that. but im going back through the replies ive rcvd, and will take a minute now to fill in a bit on this one.

as for the pastor/evangelicals etc issue, @Saved-by-Grace 's answer is a good one. i have more to say about that issue myself. i was attending a church for a bit that i thought was great. they were not enforcing social distancing or masks or anything. most people didnt take any special precautions. the pastor and his wife always spoke to us like family and we took this all to mean that they didnt fall for the agenda. they shocked us when one day the pastor said in front of the congregation (months ago), ā€œand they have vaccines coming, thats great!..ā€ and just continued talking, so casually, about other things. we were stunned. i did confront the pastors wife a couple months later, apologizing for our disappearance, and i explained how we were spooked out of there. she said they are trying their best to research and understand whats going on, and that also they do not feel they have the right to tell people what to do with their bodies. reading her entire message, it occurred to me that these people are very kind, and simply dont know the truth. they were deceived by mainstream media and did not feel comfortable leading their flock on this one. but to say its ā€œgreatā€ that vaccines were coming, was in my opinion too far to say if you really are trying NOT to influence our health decisions. it showed that they dont really know whats going on. so there can be a myriad of reasons why people in these powerful positions would promote the vax, and in my personal life, i saw that it was due to simple ignorance. their words to the congregation were not out of spiritual discernment or really knowing whats in the shots, or how they came aboutā€¦ it was all about being PC and like @Saved-by-Grace said, preventing offending their crowd. i like to think that if they knew the truth, they would not be promoting the vax. she refused to talk to me about it further, saying we need to call her husband the pastor. my husband and i felt, after a few days had passed, that it was pretty shallow for her to refuse to discuss ANYTHING through text, when clearly we both have great reading comprehension. they are not good spiritual leaders when it comes to this situation. so we just wont go there anymore.

i still think this family is trying to do right by God, but they dont know enough to lead us through this. and were immature in handling our concerns. cant stay there.

as for WWJD i think he would never ever ever accept something into his body that required the killing of a quite-formed baby in order to produce. think about this: If they report that the vaccine is what saved us, theyd also be able to say, ā€œABORTION MADE THIS POSSIBLE.ā€ a huge part of this war is about abortion, and thats a load of a conversation in itself. theres no way im going to give that industry a leg. and Jesus wouldnt either, in my opinion.

no you didnt offend me. thank you for raising your questions and i wont be offended if there is more.

3 Likes

Also notice ā€œThe state does not publicize the number of residents who tested positive after being fully vaccinated but did not die or require hospitalization in order to ā€œhelp maximize the quality of the data collected on cases of greatest clinical and public health importance,ā€ IDPHā€™s website reads.ā€
That reason to NOT publicize the numbers who test positive after full vaccinated, would then possibly show the public how ineffective the vaccines are, and we canā€™t have that info publicized because then people would know whatā€™s really going on.

3 Likes

Are other news stories being covered up like the jab stories? Are people trying to get us to forget other topics like they want us to get off this one? Itā€™s not going to work on me. When people lie and hide things, thereā€™s always a reason.

2 Likes

I wonder what the take will be on this - or if it will be swept away ā€œunnoticed.ā€

2 Likes

Nothing to see hereā€¦

3 Likes
2 Likes

That speaks volumes. Must be more than a few.

Is this one a member of the ā€œmost transparent administrations everā€ club?

2 Likes

The comments on this article/video are most interesting:

3 Likes

Yes, but itā€™s the choir. If they dared put this on Huff Post there would be an all out attack on the Senator from every angle.

This information is exposing pure evil intent to do harm and kill. And evil seems to be winning right now. But God remains in control. Game on.

2 Likes

I feel what youā€™re saying. definitely, what sources to trust?

as for me I canā€™t say offhand what sources I used to believe that each vax is tied to abortion. but I can tell you why I believe that strongly. I am in close contact with Sydna Masse, who runs herchoicetoheal.com. she is the best source for abortion info. she understands the pain through and through, has helped hundreds and hundreds of women work through their abortion pain, has heard it all. she follows this stuff VERY closely.

I donā€™t want to blindly believe anyone, but when it comes to abortion, due to my own experiences, Iā€™ve come to really trust her. when I looked up sources that seemed credible- not msm or simple hype- all the credible-seeming ones agreed that each vax comes from abortionā€¦ and Sydna agrees. so I could be wrong technically, Iā€™m not up close and personal, but I do trust this woman who follows this stuff so closely, everything abortion-related. most of the time when I share abortion news with her, she already knew about it, and is able to spout off more info that I didnā€™t originally see.

so thatā€™s the basis for my belief. at this point I ā€œspoutā€ it without being able to say which source said what. each person has to do their own investigation to form their beliefs. someone else might come to a diff conclusion, but as someone who is traumatized by abortion and is unpeeling its history continuously, this is where Iā€™ve ended up, trying to understand why itā€™s happening, and Sydna says things that match up with my own common sense. she says this war is greatly tied in with abortion. she gained my trust well before she made this statement. to this day I believe her. but sheā€™s been wrong on a couple unrelated things, so I know sheā€™s not perfect. thanks for asking. Iā€™ll be transparent in saying that while I donā€™t have perfect Works Cited to back up my beliefs, I HAVE read opinions from all sides of the debate, and this is where Iā€™m atā€¦ always looking for more info. <3

oh yeah one more thing. I do feel I am wise when it comes to abortion truthsā€¦ but as for most other topics, Iā€™m fitting the category you describe, where itā€™s like, I know who not to trust, but who CAN i? most people end up disappointing me at some point and become untrustworthy in my eyes. so while I just spoke of being sure of myself, thatā€™s just the topic of abortion I think. most other things I would not sound so sure. it really HELPS knowing who to never trust, but itā€™s hard when you donā€™t know who you CAN listen to. so itā€™s a matter of having the open-minded attitude you describeā€¦ not even being able to trust ourselves even, knowing we could rcv new info that changes everything. abortion is one exception in my mind I can think of, an area where I feel I can be sure of most of what Iā€™m saying, because of having been through it and recalling the ways I was manipulated and abused in order for them to get my baby. who knows what they did with it. on my original abortion date, they told me theyd ā€œmade a mistake in schedulingā€ and the doctor in that day does not do abortions as late-gestation as mine was ā€¦ my first thought was, wait, if itā€™s legal for me to do it, why would any abortionist have a moral qualm about this? I was desperate to have it done, frustrated that they could let me drive a half hour just to be sent home all of a sudden, so I gave them that extra weekā€¦ years later I now realize that they knew they could get away with getting mine to develop more first, since Iā€™d expressed from the beginning that I was definitely going to do this. I should have known things were fishy when the ultrasound tech didnā€™t want me to look at the ultrasound screen. but I was 18, scared of having this baby, and let it go. I just thought she was rude. now I understand each person there played a part in getting my eventually-14-week baby. because of knowing these things, and having sydna to lean on and give me yet more good info about how abortionists and their ā€œclinicsā€ work, has made me feel sure about a lot of things when it comes to abortion. just showing you where Iā€™m at.

sorry hope this is the last addition: A concept comes to mind- I might not be right about everything as far as abortionists, and I sure donā€™t know half there even is to know, but I DO know what they are capable ofā€¦ I can only imagine how deep it goes, when you are pulling a baby out until its neck, see it wriggling as a tiny human, and snip its neck off while its head is still inside the mom. partial-birth abortion is a real thing. imagine what people who feel okay about doing that, are capable of. for me itā€™s easy to believe the worst stories I hear, just knowing from personal experience what they are capable of. (I didnā€™t have partial birth abortion though, it was the typical suction type inside uterus. shudder!!!) (at least thatā€™s what they told me. apparently they lie a lot. so if they wanted mine for special purpose , their chosen method might have been different than as advertised to me.)

4 Likes
5 Likes

Praise God indeed! Do you have a favorite Psalm or verse that helps you? It may help others who do experience some fear in these days. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs: :two_hearts:

1 Like

Not long to go before you meet Jesus and that other special person.

3 Likes

Psalm 91. I even wrote it in my planner, so itā€™s always close. And I remember James saying that this life is just a vapor - that really makes me think that nothing here really matters, just need to get people to Jesus.

3 Likes

Remember that NO ONE here is above reproach. Not JD, not individuals on this forum, not even me. Otherwise itā€™s no better than a cult like situation in which desenters are shut up. Iā€™m not pointing anyone out here. From what I see people are more worried about the jab than reaching people for Jesus and bringing Jesus to the people. Time and time again JD has emphasized that and I really dont see it. So letā€™s go out there and be a light to a dying world.

4 Likes

What Iā€™m saying is we should be more concerned about those who are perishing- ending up in the Lake of Fire rather than a shot that maims and kills. Which is more important to warn others about- Hell or the jab. Have we not thought that the jab could bring many to Christ when it starts to come to fruition when ppl start dying. My question is will we be ready to witness and administer to them or are we going to post COVID19 stuff on this forum. Letā€™s no longer preach the Gospel of COVID, but the Gospel of Jesus Christ. So everyone, grab your bibles and go forth and make Disciples of men.

3 Likes

Since it is not possible to share the gospel with those who have perished from the unsafe injections, it makes sense to speak the truth about the jab. Doing so may afford us more time to reach the lost.

And, there is no reason why we cannot do both, share the gospel and speak truth if it can help one to not be injured by lies of media. The key is, the hearers must be alive, and not perished from the untested and demonstrably unsafe jabs. jmho.

4 Likes

I disagree. I donā€™t see how Ez 33:6 fits into the COVID19 other than for the watchmen call the people to repentance.

4 Likes

The call to repentance is the warning