July 18, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

I know of several bad reactions, including someone losing her baby. It’s very sad.

3 Likes

I see this question come up a lot on the forum and perhaps what I am about to write is not original. I wonder if the waiting for the AC to come on the scene is the full complete climax done deal for the MOB.
Here is a thought… ( and it is just that )
Is not everything we do (action), every thought (mind) in essence worship?
Does not our actions reflect what is in our heart (soul and spirit)?
Perhaps, this is a razors edge away to the mark; at some point there is no return - or like being at the edge of a cliff and all that is needed is that final gentle push.

5 Likes

I’m hoping Pastor JD will also soon be looking at other prophetic “mile markers” that further set up fulfillment of the other End Times prophecies that have to happen. I appreciate his teaching on “the jab” but I’m also interested in the other prophecies that have to be fulfilled and am hoping he will teach on the events and situations that are currently happening that will lead up to them being fulfilled. Situations such as there already being talk in Israel by their government officials about wanting to build the Third Temple on the Temple Mount. I would also conjecture that the U.S. Military leaving Afghanistan and what is happening there could be the set up for the Armies of the East having a path by which they could move their armies on Israel

6 Likes

These injections are in clinical trial- it is only realistic that a certain percentage will be placebos. I am surprised that thinking people would agree to be a test subject in a clinical trial?..people get paid big bucks to be guinea pigs…

3 Likes

professor Dolores Cahill (and others) have stated that everyone taking this injection apart from those having saline (of course) will be dead in 4 years…based up the failed animal studies.
Also, it has been difficult to get the injections to be studied, from different batches…and difficult for scientists to do consistent studies because of availability.

2 Likes

I believe the reason they are forcing the vax is to cover their tracks so they get trust and not shamed when COVID goes away. If they cannot explain why with only half the nation vaxed, they need more confidence for the climate change agenda project veritas discovered CNN has in mind for us. So I think the virus and vax thing will die down…probably by 2022 midterm elections. But there is a lot that can happen between now and then.

I think you correct about getting America out of the way. But I don’t think that will happen…yet anyway. We are seeing quite a bit of push back forming. At the current rate that is going, i don’t see the Biden admin getting very far. Any of us could be wrong. But I don’t think America remaining in the way is necessarily a kumbaya sign. Rather more like a “we are at the pirates of the Caribbean water fall” sign.

In Gods mercy, He shows us in Rev 14 that before the mark comes out there will be an angel from heaven telling us not to take it. We might miss some news…but I don’t think were gonna miss that. In taking God at His word is good to consider in times like this. Blessings.

4 Likes

Amen. But it is good to keep in mind that before the mark comes out, between now and then, we have loss of world peace, mass famine, huge plagues (real ones), massive persecution, massive earthquake, fire rain from the sky, 1/3 of all green burned, 1/3 of all waters poisoned, and 1/3 of light turning dark. I believe the empowered AC occurs when he comes up out of the abyss in trumpet 5. So until then…we have a lot of calamity to look forward to before the mark. Blessings.

It’s satanic!! Listen to JDs Bible Prophecy Updates. He breaks it down so we can understand. I recently sent the Jan 31 update to a friend who didn’t understand why the jab was bad. It is evil and the mainstream media and minions are not telling the truth as to what it is doing! The 1/31 update is really informative! Blessings!

5 Likes

It can’t be the mark because believers are still here and the church will be raptured before the 7 year tribulation. JD touched on it today.

4 Likes

The rapture is the last prophecy to happen. Every other prophecy has occurred!
There are so many that need to be saved yet!:pray:

3 Likes

That’s interesting because the antichrist comes on the scene at the 3 1/2 yr mark. Don’t they need to kill people off to have to be able to control the world? Could that mean within 1-6 mos we are raptured? We know it’s soon!

4 Likes

Agreed Shari. For Dolores to be accurate, that would be bigger than the 4th seal. And bigger than the 6th Trumpet too. Knowing the real future helps in times like these to put things in helpful perspective. There is a lot of data flying around. Blessings.

1 Like

I had also thought about this possibility. I have not had the vaccine, nor do I intend to. Other members of my family have had it with no ill effect.

I believe that there will be great pressure placed on those who haven’t had it to get it.

I do not believe this is the MOTB but I think this coulds be a precursor to it. I think the governments of the world will need to create some sort of global ID to start things rolling again.

I think we all forget that Satan has an IQ that is off the charts. Subtle will be the changes. Most people will not even be aware. Just like no-one saw COVID coming, I doubt we will be able to see the next move.

5 Likes

The current jab, besides culling the herd, is a means of conditioning. As we already see with claims of variants and boosters and annual vaccinations, the manufacturers on the business surface are making a killing in terms of profits. While the sinister shareholders and ownership are making a literal killing. Essentially profiting on peddling death.

It is beyond me how people do not see the lack of overarching protocol from one vax type to another where the vaxes are all essentially using a basic same approach. However, this is not the case.

The case is that this is a genocide. Our enemy comes to steal, kill and destroy. How some remain oblivious is a question of spiritual entanglements, the thorns, and not fertile ground.

6 Likes

I believe that Christians can still get the jab. My family are strong believers and followers of Jesus Christ. They have had the vaccine. I am a believer and follower of Jesus Christ, and I choose not to take the vaccine.

Martyn Isles, an Australian Christian Apologist and founder of the Australian Christian Lobby, discusses his views here and is worth listening to. He starts discussing this topic in the 13 minute mark…

Martyn Isles - Australian Christian Lobby

2 Likes

JD referenced grace and not by works regarding salvation. This was at the end of the update. I would have posted this to the new forum section under the tent, but my forum score is not at that level. So, if it is alright with the moderators I will post it here.

Please, I do not want flame throwing, just nice in the spirit of love, a closer examination and clarification for myself, with that, as follows:

I believe in grace 110%. Salvation is a gift.

However, I hear a once saved always saved and then I read about the doctrine and works of the Nicolaitans, which came forth from a wrong interpretation of the grace of God that was preached by the apostles. They misused the grace of God and the liberty in Christ to fulfill their carnal (sexual) lusts and desires. Jesus himself uses the word hate to describe His holdings of the Nicolaitans. This challenges the idea that Grace is a once saved always saved, unless one contends that conversion never happened at all and that the act of repentance never occurred. There is a point where God will hand you over to a reprobate mind.

Works:
I know thy works sayeth the Lord in Revelation.
Book of James; faith without deeds [works] is futile or dead depending on your version of the Bible.
Then there is always Ephesians 2
8 For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, 9 not a result of works, so that no one may boast.

IF you continue to read in this passage you get the following:

10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.

In the end there is only 1 of 2 conclusions: Be gone I knew you not or Enter good and faithful servant.

All of the above is not contrary to brother JD’s update message. My concern is that some will think that being in couch lock is ok, it is not ok. I love Jesus, all day long my relationship with Him is on my mind. When I am called into service, I wait, be still, pray and pray and then pray some more, and ask specifically for opportunities to serve.

When it presents, whatever situation occurs, I can tell when I am engaging self manufactured works because I am using human logic to navigate the act of service and it is usually a burden, wears you out and you get into all sorts of tangles that rarely resolve in a conversion or deliverance.

When the Holy Spirit enters, engaging works is like a hot knife through butter. You almost feel like you are a spectator along for the ride, actually you are. It is in that stillness, “Be still and know that I am God” that the engagements to serve are given.

I currently serve in part, as a founder of an addiction treatment center. I ask God all the time, my talents Lord (my in my mind earthly talents which we are told to not remain idle) are hardly being used, maybe 10%. What I get back is: I know. I ask but why have me here. What I get back: Be still and know that I am God. I want you to tend this soul garden with me. I enjoy your companionship.

I just blows me a way when this happens. It humbles me into the ground. So I just sit in my chair and talk to God all day and when staff enters my office I address the issues and then go back and talk to God.

I am truly blessed. I do not feel like I am chalking up points with God. He has given me a small flock to feed and I love the people he has put me in their lives to serve. They are really people in all different stages of faith. What a blessing back to me. It brings me to tears that God would let me be such a part of these persons lives, it just sets me down.

I feel a sense of responsibility, but there is no burden. We hit a snag. I use to say “Well God will resolve it like this or that.” 100% of the time, without fail, which reinforced God on the scene, He resolves those snags in a way that absolutely baffles me. I sit back and go there is no possible way that just happened, but it did. He means it when His burden is light without heavy yoke. This is how you will know.

There is a clear distinction for me and serving, is actually reinstating how Adam walked hand in hand with the Father. There is no other place I want to be. YOu never grow tired although service often results in long hours. It is actually amazing how energized you can get and at the end of the day, you just look up and there are no words.

I really hope this for each and every one of you reading this.

We serve a just and loving God that “yearns” for our fellowship. Don’t cut Him off He deserves our love. Jeremiah 29:11 plays in my mind all day long for me. He is faithful and true. Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.

IF you ever wonder if you are in His will, sing HIs praises. For in the book of Isaiah we are reminded that “God inhabits the praises of His people.”

We don’t get to heaven by works, but serving is not work.

10 Likes

With all JD shows to us regarding what is really going on, I was so comforted by his segment at the end on hope. I so needed to hear that.
I am so guilty of trying to carry my burdens in these times we’re in instead of trusting the Lord with them.
Thank you JD for your continuing push to get us the truth. And I really like the shirt :grin:

3 Likes

@Husserl "In these last days, people need to use discernment and prayerfully consider what God would have them do. Don’t listen to me or anyone else that may or may not have had it. You never know who’s typing behind a keyboard regardless of where it’s being posted. Trust God and use the wisdom he’s imparted to you."
Now I see this as God given wisdom from above, NOT just an ego driven opinion.

"And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light." 2 Corin 11:14

I MUST beware, and pray all are, he it a tricky devil

Doc

4 Likes

Hello!
What I see as concerns are what this vx actually does in the body. Aside from very concerning side effects, it is highly questionable in its affects on the body as a whole. There is so much we’re not being told or that is being censored about this whole thing. It definitely causes a person to be trepidatious about something that really isn’t even a vaccine. Also, the push to basically mandate or make it difficult to live “normal “ without getting it is also of great concern. Many in the government want to make it so a person can’t engage in normal activities without a vx certificate. This is what will happen with the actual Mark of the beast.
The concern I think also of many is the use of C 19 and the vx to justify invading parts of our lives that are supposed to be our private/ personal business.
JD reinforces that this isn’t the Mark as we’ve not been raptured and some are in a tight spot having to choose to take is so they can keep their job etc. But he also reiterates if one takes it salvation isn’t lost but if one decides to not take it despite the consequences to stand firm that Jesus will be with them and take care of them.

2 Likes

I believe last nights Prophecy update 7/18 was incredible. JD seemed different, it was full of Grace and Mercy, and Agape love for me. It answered all the questions that cause bickering on the forum. [will not mention] might cause bickering :woozy_face:
I don’t always agree with everything he says, but, last night it was a Home Run…
Doc

8 Likes