July 18, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Go preach the gospel. :grinning:

1 Like

Proverbs 3

5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

7 Likes

Iā€™m not taking time to review everything you said yet but I want to clarify that I never said fetal cells are in it. Iā€™m not equipped to answer that specific question. I said there is a connection between the vaccines and abortion. testing along the way, using abortion, counts. when I have more time Iā€™ll come back, thank you for the added questions and comments.

1 Like

When the government requires that you take a mark on your right hand or forehead, that will be the mark. All UPC codes contain the number 666. The number 6 is at the start middle and end of the code. It tells the scanning device where to start reading the code. The part between the starting 6 and the middle 6 is the manufacturer#. The part between the middle 6 and the ending 6 is the item#. The 6ā€™s are called Finder codes.

This applies to the UPC codes on items you buy from the store, and also to QR codes (2nd generation UPC codes). Bill Gates has paid MIT to develop a QR code that will be placed on our bodies that tracks our vaccination record. If, or when, itā€™s introduced it will qualify as the Mark Of the Beast. Theyā€™ll also need to place it on your right hand or forehead. Please see this link;

God bless you ā€¦ Dave
ps. thereā€™s a molecule within this QR code that makes it shine under near-infrared light. Guess what they called it? Luciferase.

6 Likes

I feel I should share this. It is highly speculative on my part but I feel truth in it.
Please be kind to me about this, itā€™s been heavily censored on YouTube and Rumble.

I think they have put HeLa cells into the vaccine.
The vaccine is admittedly a massive experiment.
But it hasnā€™t been disclosed what the experiment is.
I believe it is an attempt on a global scale to find immortality for the elites.
I believe African Americans have been the target for abortion clinics in the USA to find more immortal cells which I believe thatā€™s where they found the 2 foetusā€™s with immortal cells that are also in use in labs.
I think Bill Gates vaccine work especially in Africa has been early experiments with the goal of creating immortality. All have not succeeded to date, but I think HeLa cells combined with mRNA have a chance to succeed especially with billions of test subjects. This would also explain the need to do multiple injections and endless boosters, to pump more and more HeLa cells in to people.
Those who die or have serious side effects are the test failures.
They will keep doing the experiment till they succeed even if it kills everyone.
If you donā€™t know what HeLa cells are, look up Henrietta Lacks and COVID-19. It sounds like science fiction, but itā€™s real.

This could explain this

Revelation 9:6

King James Version

6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

I feel this isnā€™t just a depopulation move.

2 Likes

https://mcutimes.com/the-days-of-vaccine-lotteries-are-waning-here-come-the-mandates/

6 Likes

@Ricky If someone is about to fall into a pit, do you let them walk towards it and let them fall in without warning them first ? Or do you run towards them and stand in their way even if they choose to fall in ?

If someone is already in the pit do you stand and watch them trapped in it or do you try to help them get out ?

That pit could cause them physical harm or it could lead to spiritual death. How do you treat them once you have helped them out of it is what matters.

Some walk willingly towards physical and/or spiritual destruction. The most important thing after we have warned about both of these things is to love them enough to let them make their choice even at the cost of our hearts being broken. When it reaches this point and we have done all that we can then it is in Godā€™s hands.

6 Likes
7 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

The right man in the right place for the right time by Godā€™s decision. Bibi brought the properity that was prophesied. This man will possibly have something to do with what God has foreordained.

1 Like
4 Likes

We haveā€¦ā€¦and also worried will there be sufficient healthcare workers to care for them and sufficient of us that walk in the Spirit to comfort, counsel and bring others to the Jesus.

We would be doing brothers and sisters that we love a huge disservice not to warn and counsel them regarding this matter and I thank JD from the bottom of my heart for his loving, no holds barred, leadership and protection of his flockā€¦.His flock. We recognise our shepherds voice through him (John 10). Not all do, but I pray they will.

Have a blessed day brother. Maranatha :pray:

6 Likes

The speed at which all of this is happening still amazes me. Thanks for the updates.

1 Like
7 Likes

CDC WITHDRAWS PCR Test

Unfit to use for purpose intended as too many false positives and inability to differentiate between covid and influenzaā€¦ as of Dec 2021

So they KNOW many really had the flu or had nothing. And yet they are marching on to push for the jab.

2 Likes
1 Like

Reject a divisive man after the first and second admonition, knowing that such a person is warped and sinning, being self-condemned.
Titus 3:10ā€­-ā€¬11 NKJV

People who do this clearly donā€™t seek Godā€™s counsel. They lean on their own understanding and refuse to submit to the whole counsel of God.

2 Likes
5 Likes
2 Likes