July 18, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Russia is now far too invested in this region they cannot afford to lose face as it will undermine the confidence that their allies have in them.

2 Likes

Question I get asked - have you had the vaccination?
Answer - a better question is ……do you know Jesus Christ as your Lord and savior ? or do you know if you are going to heaven or hell???
What a great time to share the gospel to a lost and dying world

12 Likes

https://forum.jdfarag.org/uploads/default/original/3X/2/4/24cc7a045a3e80706b017fd9d09524a9ba88bf64.jpeg

Apologies for being facetious - but when did CNN’s Brian Stelter get elected to Israel’s coalition government? Did I miss a meeting??

/scours Revelation and Strong’s concordance for ‘Brian Stelter’

8 Likes

This is a really good answer, thank you! I will think about it, if they knock on my door!

2 Likes

I feel the same way regarding the vaccine. I myself will not take it but some of my family has, some Christians, and so far seem fine. I too am praying that nothing sinister will happen to them and hope if anything is to come from it, that they go up in the rapture before it happens,
There does seem to be an awful lot of focus solely on Covid and the vaccine where we no longer hear what else is going on in the world. A great deception indeed!

2 Likes

I too have had this verse bother me in relation to this jab.
We know the evil one tries to copy God and eternal life is one thing he must achieve.
I’ve never looked into the information you’ve provided but whether or not it’s my wild imagination or something from the Holy Spirit, FOR ME, this verse has a direct warning that something is in the works (jab)? to keep men alive even when they seek death.
Along with Rev18 : 23
23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

It’s funny we have the same inclination and I have this terrifying weight that both verses may be a warning to this jab.

Shalom!

2 Likes

It’s under doppelganger

2 Likes

You are probably right.
But look into HeLa cells, I don’t trust those running this world, I wouldn’t put it passed them to be doing something terrible with immortal cancer cells.
Google Henrietta Lacks and COVID-19.
I find the whole subject very unsettling.
I don’t think God would approve of what scientists are doing with those cells. They should of been destroyed IMO.

Please look into Henrietta Lacks.

It stands out at proof of the truth of the Bible concerning man being immortal before the fall.
For Gods purposes, he has allowed immortal cells to return in this fashion.

They are not using normal foetal cells, those die quickly. They are using foetal cells harvested in the 1970s. These are immortal cells.

Search Henrietta Lacks for more info on these cells

I do not fear anything, I have been on borrowed time since 2004. I let go a long time ago. @onevoice1575 Ron, help me understand ignorance and how I as a conscious thinker am supposed to accept a herd mentality. Help me understand how multiple types of vaccines, that are being developed under “The Emergency Authorization Act” that has no overarching oversight as to protocol or formulation development, that has numerous vaccines all asserting how they are safe, is somehow acceptable to anyone.

God gave us herd immunity. Science is humanism. You trust in humans. I trust in God. No compromise. So this tree is not the one to bark up. My near death liberated me in the name of Jesus.

People are still contracting the virus. Please tell me, not what you think, but what you can back up with impartial, independent data, of the benefits of being vaccinated?

A friend of mine took the Moderna vax. No problems when injected. Thirty days later rashes, left pinky and pinky toe numb and not going away.

What does that tell you Ron?

It amazes me on just how many place uninhibited trust in man and his death machine. God is the only one who deserves uninhibited trust,

Glory to God in the name of Jesus.

3 Likes

How to Introduce Immortality to a Primary Cell Line

Many of the above sources of immortality are based on genetic manipulation of your primary cell line. This requires the introduction of foreign DNA into your cells.

Oh boy!!

If you have had this vaccine, I beg of you, don’t take any more, if this experiment is successful for you, you will become immortal in a fallen state.
The tree of life was blocked from man for a reason.

@onevoice1575

Luke 4:12

11and they will lift You up in their hands, so that You will not strike Your foot against a stone.’ ” 12But Jesus answered, “It also says, ‘Do not put the Lord your God to the test.’” 13When the devil had finished every temptation, he left Him until an opportune time.…

Jesus forgives and heals a paralytic for the glory of God [Luke 5:17‐26]. Luke 5:24‐26 "He said to the man who was paralyzed, “I say to you, arise, take up your bed, and go to your house.” 25 Immediately he rose up before them, took up what he had been lying on, and departed to his own house, glorifying God

God will only prevent anyone from suffering the effects of the vaccine if it gives Him glory and for no other reason. It is not reasonable then to assume that there is no danger. God chooses at His own pleasure to protect or heal.

To presume otherwise would be to flirt with the incorrect theology of the prosperity gospel. You do not name it and claim it. You request to receive it. God does not always say yes.

4 Likes

1 Corinthians 3:19

Let no one deceive himself. If any of you thinks he is wise in this age, he should become a fool, so that he may become wise. 19For the wisdom of this world is foolishness in God’s sight. As it is written: “He catches the wise in their craftiness.” 20And again, “The Lord knows that the thoughts of the wise are futile.”…

May I ask what the fear of buying milk has to do with any of this ? As far as I understand from the scriptures and what I am witnessing it is a fear of HAVING NO MORE milk.

LET GO of this world.

2 Likes

2 Corinthians 12:9

“My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. Each time he said, “My grace is all you need

4 Likes

Don’t know who to credit for this quote - “When you walk with Christ, you’ll be out of step with the world.” But it fits, always.

5 Likes

My personal opinion…I said this before, and some didn’t think it loving and gracious enough, BUT:

Without a personal opinion on whether anyone should or shouldn’t get the jab, [at least not that I would promote for others.] It’s their business !!!

I cannot fathom why any Christian would feel it’s their mission to come on a site that is, for not getting the jab, and promote the jab. Did the Holy Spirit give this mission to some, maybe, but then does it produce the fruit of the Spirit to all reading it, love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. If so I just can’t see it.

Warmly Doc

16 Likes

It’s an eyes to see, ears to hear kind of thing, I have been there and down the road, things would open up, I couldn’t see/hear before. We can just pray :pray:

6 Likes

The antichrist will not desire worship in the way God desires worship

We worship God because He is inherently worthy, and those who worship Him do so with joy.

The Antichrist (Satan) has no inherent worth at all, other than being at one time a beautiful Cheribum who had defiled his image through pride. He must demand worship because most people would not willingly give it to him. He craves power and the pride that comes with having absolute control. He doesn’t care by what means it comes.

3 Likes