July 18, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

As are you, dear brother Ken! :+1: :hugs:
Thank you always for your kind and edifying posts. It is a blessing from the Lord to have encountered so many loving and mature brothers and sisters in Christ in these forums.

4 Likes
4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: July 18, 2021 – Hebrews 6:1-6 - Keep Moving Forward

Hi Vickie, Do you have anything to support your statement? Referencing “the vaccine” is cause for concern because from vaccine to vaccine the design and formula vary greatly.

Do you have any independent analysis of each vaccine, by impartial labs, that are breaking down everything that is in each sample?

You do not have to get into the cell nuclei to influence DNA. By example Sirtuins, abbreviated SIRT, are a kind of proteins pairings that repair DNA and regulate DNA expression.

I work with a molecule daily and am considered a subject matter expert on N-A-D, nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide.

DNA repair
SIRT1, SIRT6 and SIRT7 proteins are employed in DNA repair.[32] SIRT1 protein promotes homologous recombination in human cells and is involved in recombinational repair of DNA breaks.[33]

SIRT6 is a chromatin-associated protein and in mammalian cells is required for base excision repair of DNA damage.[34] SIRT6 deficiency in mice leads to a degenerative aging-like phenotype.[34] In addition, SIRT6 promotes the repair of DNA double-strand breaks.[35] Furthermore, over-expression of SIRT6 can stimulate homologous recombinational repair.[36]

SIRT7 knockout mice display features of premature aging.[37] SIRT7 protein is required for repair of double-strand breaks by non-homologous end joining.[37]

Inhibitors
Sirtuin activity is inhibited by nicotinamide, which binds to a specific receptor site.[38]

Respectfully, making statements that the vaccine, which is an error in itself, since all of the covid 19 vaxes vary different in delivery, platform and what constitutes, concerns me and I believe is potentially misleading until such data from an impartial lab provides the transparency all of us deserve to know.

Italy just did the very analysis I refer. Unless JD is wrong, if graphene oxide is in the vaccinations or some of the vaccinations, then there is no possible way that the vaccinations or those contaminated with graphene are not damaging and altering DNA since graphene destroys all cell types.

Please help me understand and please provide some kind of evidence to support your claims.

Blessed in Christ Jesus.

16 Likes

@jdcpe17
So far here in Joburg SA…I run a ballet school…the C is rife…hospitals overflowing…
So far in the past 10 days…just from the 46 students I have currently:
2 grandpa’s have died
2 uncles
A brother in law
2 fathers

Whole families with 6 to 8 people in …and I know of many…have all tested positive…even a 2 year old…so all isolating…
Just some feed back from SA.
Maranatha and God bless us all and pastor JD and @JDForumTeam

5 Likes

come to florida bro you can be sprayed with pemetherane a neurotoxin in the name of mosquito control. two dedicated helicopters that are spraying worse than pemetherane where the pilots are tested regularly.

it is a means to cull the herd.

interesting from those days where paraquat was used to spray marijuana fields in mexico and peoples lungs were bleeding. if all they wanted to do is devalue MMJ crops is to dust it with male pollen turning bud into seed and THCa into CBN, no way to psycho activate the weed then. but the governments chose to use lethal toxins.

1 Like

and FEMA contracts. It would be interesting to submit a Freedom of Information Request to FEMA to see all contracts issued to churches or contractors integrating the use of churches to carry out FEMA mission objectives. If I get some time I might just go stir the pot.

6 Likes

Please see my answer to @jdcpe17
Also watch this.
Maranatha from SA…
This is an interview from an SA lady and her heinous experience after the V…

7 Likes

I’m not that worried to be honest Janny. The salvation of my family is clear. What ever our life journeys, know that all in Christ Jesus will have that “happy ending” - being in communion with our Lord Jesus Christ for ever and ever.

My family are all grown up and can make their own choice. It isn’t the MOTB. This is a personal choice. I choose not to vaccinate due to my personal circumstances. Partly because, in Australia, we have it so good. We have almost no cases of COVID. I also live in a rural area - far away from big cities. I can wait. I also trust in God to see me through. When my time on earth is up - it is up - COVID or not. I am not afraid of COVID or the vaccine. I am being cautious and waiting to see what happens.

Please do not be afraid. Perfect love casts out all fear. If I am forced to take the vaccine in this life then so be it. If I die from the vaccine or from COVID I couldn’t care less. I’m over this life anyway. It’s simply over-rated. LOL>

4 Likes

So sorry to hear all of this. That is terrible statistics.

1 Like
2 Likes
3 Likes

Thank you for your encouraging and uplifting response Nessie.
I will place my family in God’s loving hands and be thankful they are saved. I know I can trust my Saviour in everything.
Yes, praise God! It is a very happy ending indeed!

2 Likes

While I do agree with was written, ONLY JESUS CAN SAVE US. We cannot save ourselves. Blessings and Maranatha

1 Like

I agree too…it was written by someone who probably isn’t a Christian. I did think the article important enough to post due to the content. Thanks so much.

1 Like

@jdcpe17
I can see what you are saying and there are times when we are grasping at any and all plausible explanations for this global experience and soon-to-be mandated injection. Since the first mention of coronavirus (which has been the common cold virus in times past), we have been fed, nonstop, fear of death. Believers typically are not afraid of death and so we have to wonder: Why is a virus, for which there were effective treatments (which were banned) and in itself, for most people, has a 99.8% recovery rate, which requires testing, having a “vaccine” produced in unprecedented “warp-speed” and without any normal trial period, being forced on the world? It all smacks of something fishy and many people are asking "what is this really about? "

Yes, there have been other events affecting the world, but nothing like this, wherein everyone is expected to take this shot without question. Why? Why are alternative opinions being censored? Why are the adverse effects and deaths being put up to ridicule? Why were effective treatments banned? When in history has medicine turned a blind eye to science and given over to government their area of expertise? Masks are the first flag of something’s amiss. Then social distancing, flagged. Then the injection. Why in the world would anyone take something experimental into their body? Why are we now being threatened by government to take the shot or else? Why have voices been silenced?

As proof of injections will lead to the ability to freely move, and eventually buy or sell, one can see where it is all heading. To look for explanations as to “Why?” is only natural. If we are not closely investigating and evaluating all sources of information, that might be a concern, but these days, everything on the internet has been scrubbed or is “fact-checked” with bias. Questioning minds are looking to understand what seems illogical on its face. And to see where many people do not question at all, is confounding.

So, thankfully we have voices with explanations–some are verifiable, all are “fact-checked false” it seems, and censored in time. We are now facing labeling as “domestic extremists” for just questioning. The social media sites and mainstream media share none of these questions and answers, and those who have believed the government actually cares, are in for a rude awakening, like the frog in the pot. What we are seeing is 1930s Germany on a global scale.

Anyone who is concerned should be allowed to choose for themselves, based on whatever they determine is best for their life situation, endeavoring to find the truth and taking an informed decision. To not do so is folly.

18 Likes

Call me crazy…(many have) but WHY is it always those who have been vaccinated are the ones to come on JDs website to “defend” their taking the vaccine?

If you’ve gotten the vaccine, that’s all on you. Trying to make Pastor JD or any of those who haven’t gotten it, nor ever plan to get it the “bad guys” is ludicrous or else you’ve been convicted, conflicted or concerned since you’ve been reading all the after effects.

Obviously, TRUTH is subjective to people. Pastor JD has never claimed to have medical knowledge and he, like the rest of us must rely on “experts” to explain what’s going on. Then we must sift through all the gobbledygook to find that one nugget of truth. God reveals Truth…always. People reveal opinions without going to God first.

Being vaccinated or unvaccinated should have no bearing on ones salvation.

24 Likes

Hope no one is saving important documents in a google drive- they are now deleting anything they dont agree with in your Google Drive. Vaccine Info- Election Info, No privacy rights exist in their Cloud.

6 Likes

Microsoft said much the same in their updated Terms of Service which just went into effect. Coincidence? Hah