July 18, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Content removed by author

not sure, seems like saying shes a little pregnant. DNA can be changed without gene transcription.

becoming easier and easier to let go. in the world and not of it. no better place to be

9 Likes

Thank you @John1335 for your calm, quiet testimony. It brings a blessing to us and to our God. :heart:

5 Likes

Who are the 12?

https://www.rt.com/usa/529654-biden-facebook-kill-misinformation/

https://www.rt.com/usa/529667-indiana-university-vaccine-judge/

3 Likes

praise and worship has me welling up it is impossible not to break down these days with the mercy and the love He has shown. It is overwhelming. I try to imagine what being in the presence when we will see Him as we are. It is so humbling. thanks for the kindness.

9 Likes

Amen! Surely that day is coming swiftly when we will know Him even as we are known.

What encouraging thoughts. Thank you for the reminders. :blush: @John1335

4 Likes

For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to show Himself strong on behalf of those whose heart is loyal to Him
II Chronicles 16:9a

When people become wise in their own opinion, they become blind. When people comprise scripture, they become blind. When people love this world instead of seeking God, they become blind. When God’s people sew corruption, they reap corruption.

JD did a great job as always letting the word instruct us. He mentioned Satan quoting Psalm 91 and Jesus responding “You shall not put God to the test.” This is true but let us remember, God can and will put us under the test.

It almost seems like He is letting Satan sift the church in order to prune it. Not that we are anything special but “just doing what we’re supposed to.”

Let us realize the discernment we have been given is a gift and we must not become haughty and unloving. Every good and perfect gift comes from above. If we remain bitter and complain all the time, we have not love. We must not grow weary but worship Him all the more in Spirit and Truth.

What we need is way more prayers for mercy and less for judgment (that one is for me more than anyone else.) If we let the enemy steal our joy, he steals our strength. He is deceiving the whole world and it makes us weep. But if we keep bitterness in our heart, are not we the one’s being deceived? Let us therefore praise Him and sing a new song.

Worship in the middle of the storm is a true expression of faith. Lord help us all fix our eyes on You and not the problems.

12 Likes

A Song of Ascents.

1 Unto You I lift up my eyes,
O You who dwell in the heavens.
2 Behold, as the eyes of servants look to the hand of their masters,
As the eyes of a maid to the hand of her mistress,
So our eyes look to the Lord our God,
Until He has mercy on us.

3 Have mercy on us, O Lord, have mercy on us!
For we are exceedingly filled with contempt.
4 Our soul is exceedingly filled
With the scorn of those who are at ease,
With the contempt of the proud.

Biblehub

Just sharing a comforting Psalm
and thought …

Those who currently rule this earthly system and realm we all live in, will soon be unable to reach you and I, and all those around the world who believe and trust in our Master Jesus Christ. For we are going home soon. It is hard to even imagine in our finite understanding all that this will mean. All we have ever known is this place.

What will home be like?

To see our Lord face to face …
To look directly into His eyes, and know that He has known us our whole lives.
To experience the greatest joy and love we have ever felt…
To no longer feel the effects of the Spiritual war that is going on all around us down here…
To no longer experience any sorrow, fear, doubt, worry…
To never again feel tired, weary, weak, or in pain…
It is beyond our comprehension now, the things which God hath prepared for all those who love Him.
Yet soon we will understand so many things we had no knowledge of in this life…
Everything will make sense.
All confusion will be gone forever.
What a comfort it can be to think on these things, selah.
Love and God Bless you, dear family in Christ.

12 Likes

@Gracings
Hi Grace,

I regret to inform you that it is still being used in Mexico on their produce. There is no accountability across the boarder and they do not declare it when their products are shipped into the USA and other countries. So check for produce that comes from Mexico. DDT does not wash off all that well, and there actually traces of it left.
Ken

4 Likes

@wren

Beautifully stated and a true blessing.
Agape,
Ken

3 Likes

@jdcpe17

Hi Jason,
I would encourage you to be the good Berean and really dig into the Word of God in context, and all the doctors that are coming forth to refute what governments are telling us about Covid. They are putting their reputations on the line.
Thank you for being adult enough to agree to disagree.
God Bless,
Ken

12 Likes

Last year I unknowingly had some strawberries grown in Mexico, and my face and lips swelled up to the point that my daughter said I looked like something out of cartoon. LOL. She was right. It was probably DDT. Though recently I learned that testing in one US lab showed that we now have over 200 pesticides including atrozine in our food and water supplies. Lovely. But fear not! for the Lord shall purify every single square inch of the earth —and us too—soon! Yay! Hallalujia to the Living God, Jesus! :heart_decoration: :pray: :+1: :raised_hands:

@Violet

4 Likes

As are you, dear brother Ken! :+1: :hugs:
Thank you always for your kind and edifying posts. It is a blessing from the Lord to have encountered so many loving and mature brothers and sisters in Christ in these forums.

4 Likes
4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: July 18, 2021 – Hebrews 6:1-6 - Keep Moving Forward

Hi Vickie, Do you have anything to support your statement? Referencing “the vaccine” is cause for concern because from vaccine to vaccine the design and formula vary greatly.

Do you have any independent analysis of each vaccine, by impartial labs, that are breaking down everything that is in each sample?

You do not have to get into the cell nuclei to influence DNA. By example Sirtuins, abbreviated SIRT, are a kind of proteins pairings that repair DNA and regulate DNA expression.

I work with a molecule daily and am considered a subject matter expert on N-A-D, nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide.

DNA repair
SIRT1, SIRT6 and SIRT7 proteins are employed in DNA repair.[32] SIRT1 protein promotes homologous recombination in human cells and is involved in recombinational repair of DNA breaks.[33]

SIRT6 is a chromatin-associated protein and in mammalian cells is required for base excision repair of DNA damage.[34] SIRT6 deficiency in mice leads to a degenerative aging-like phenotype.[34] In addition, SIRT6 promotes the repair of DNA double-strand breaks.[35] Furthermore, over-expression of SIRT6 can stimulate homologous recombinational repair.[36]

SIRT7 knockout mice display features of premature aging.[37] SIRT7 protein is required for repair of double-strand breaks by non-homologous end joining.[37]

Inhibitors
Sirtuin activity is inhibited by nicotinamide, which binds to a specific receptor site.[38]

Respectfully, making statements that the vaccine, which is an error in itself, since all of the covid 19 vaxes vary different in delivery, platform and what constitutes, concerns me and I believe is potentially misleading until such data from an impartial lab provides the transparency all of us deserve to know.

Italy just did the very analysis I refer. Unless JD is wrong, if graphene oxide is in the vaccinations or some of the vaccinations, then there is no possible way that the vaccinations or those contaminated with graphene are not damaging and altering DNA since graphene destroys all cell types.

Please help me understand and please provide some kind of evidence to support your claims.

Blessed in Christ Jesus.

16 Likes

@jdcpe17
So far here in Joburg SA…I run a ballet school…the C is rife…hospitals overflowing…
So far in the past 10 days…just from the 46 students I have currently:
2 grandpa’s have died
2 uncles
A brother in law
2 fathers

Whole families with 6 to 8 people in …and I know of many…have all tested positive…even a 2 year old…so all isolating…
Just some feed back from SA.
Maranatha and God bless us all and pastor JD and @JDForumTeam

5 Likes

come to florida bro you can be sprayed with pemetherane a neurotoxin in the name of mosquito control. two dedicated helicopters that are spraying worse than pemetherane where the pilots are tested regularly.

it is a means to cull the herd.

interesting from those days where paraquat was used to spray marijuana fields in mexico and peoples lungs were bleeding. if all they wanted to do is devalue MMJ crops is to dust it with male pollen turning bud into seed and THCa into CBN, no way to psycho activate the weed then. but the governments chose to use lethal toxins.

1 Like

and FEMA contracts. It would be interesting to submit a Freedom of Information Request to FEMA to see all contracts issued to churches or contractors integrating the use of churches to carry out FEMA mission objectives. If I get some time I might just go stir the pot.

6 Likes

Please see my answer to @jdcpe17
Also watch this.
Maranatha from SA…
This is an interview from an SA lady and her heinous experience after the V…

7 Likes