July 18, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Hi All,
Been following this tennis match of opinions, in absolute awe. Being an old man with average intelligence at best, I felt more comfortable to just be a spectator. My life’s biggest battle is not whether to get or not get the jab,[ not minimizing it] it is a battle for many.
I’ve already decided not, based on my own personal health history. These days my biggest battle is with my [old man] trying to crucify him. I am an old man with an old man, dragging him down. :confounded: He has opinions on everything. So …
Either this scripture makes sense or it won’t, it’s all I got.
Mark 7:15 Nothing outside a person can defile them by going into them. Rather, it is what comes out of a person that defiles them.”
Doc

13 Likes

This sounds very much as if you are blaming those who have chosen not to be vaccinated for the mutating and variants. That is not true… it is the opposite.

Vaccines put pressure on viruses, pushing them to mutate and create more virulent and dangerous strains. Same principle as when antibiotics are used to fight bacteria it pressures them to develop a resistance that then renders the drugs useless.

6 Likes

20374306_10159324152950647_6736650763710103560_n

Can we put this aside everyone and rest?

33944624_10160744468995647_8233372136572452864_n

9 Likes

Not at all, I love you enough to allow you the freedom to believe and say anything you want. Warmly Doc

2 Likes

Any suggestions where one might save important documents ?

1 Like

Lamb-da Variant… hmmm…

This… as Bezos launches “New Shepard” rocket…

2 Likes

This is so sad Ed. Up here in Canada I know many family situations like this. The grown children out of fear hold their own parent’s hostage. Its like a custody battle leaving the grandparent’s in jail for doing something so terrible. One grandparent after verbally saying to me she would not get it and was resolved not too, caved in when her children held this over her. She soon after experienced a heart attack and is paralyzed on one side.

3 Likes

Whaaa? We skipped E-K and went straight to L?! They must be rushing to get to a climactic point!

4 Likes

Dr David Martin interview slam dunk those variants as he has intellectual property on coronavirus filings.

3 Likes

Please take a pick from greek letters:

8 Likes
4 Likes

What I think about this vaccine (the frog)

7 Likes

Janny,
Abba will take care of those precious grandchildren of yours.
I am sending a big hug your way - looking forward to meeting you Very soon. ox

Heavenly Father, I lift up my dear Canadian sister Janny who is experiencing such an ocean of pain and grief being separated from her loved ones. You know each one by name and they are so precious to you as well. Jesus would you make a way of openness to your leading and a conviction to follow The Truth, The Way in her adult children’s lives. Protect them and strengthen them. Abba, I pray that you would be such a comfort to Janny in these days and that she will be assured that you are indeed on The Throne and ever watchful over her children and grandchildren. Thank you Jesus that your love has no borders and your mercy and kindness reaches far and wide.

10 Likes

I think Vickie is just trying to bring some balance to the debate. There was a time a while back, you might remember, where there were more pro and con mix in the community? I’m anti-vax because a) its beta, and b) its getting to be forced, which is sick. I understand why Pastor JD stays focused on the vax. People losing jobs over it. Can’t travel. Opposed and pressured and it could do harm being beta. For most people though it seems to not do those things. But I think balance is healthy. I mean I kind of miss Pastor JD’s awesome news and observations of global events. He was a main source for me. And quite a unique presentation of what was going on. Now its John Haller but a bit more lengthy.

What Pastor JD does for me is present a place where a man’s heart that has been refined in the word and the spirit is on display every week. A place I don’t really worry about doctrine that might trip me up. I had a long stent with the reformed church and kind of got all messed up. There are places I differ with Pastor JD, but God always brings me to a calm with that man. A reminder that there are some good pastors still out there. Pastors you can see the spirit of God living in. All men are fallible. But even when I disagree with Pastor JD, there is a child like sweetness in his soul. It’s not troubling like coming out of Calvinism or Lordship Salvation. It’s like resting under the plush and serenely shading branched out tree swinging gently on a hammock as the subtle breath in the wind of His spirit rocks my deeper soul to just in a man…see the goodness of God. Its very tranquil. The words that flow out of his heart God places on the wings of healing doves in a world filled with treachery. He does not really have any competition in that department. I’ve crossed the Sarah desert, and this Oasis works. If this sounds like man worship, its not. There is plenty i disagree with Pastor JD. But if God’s spirit moves in a mans heart and the pickings are slim…he who has the child like heart…wins. It’s just what happens when i put him on. Its like coming in out of gun fight in from the streets to “Oh yeah…duh…life is good dummy. Because God is good…remember?” lol. Just telling it like is is. Blessings.

9 Likes

:sweat_smile:
See you there!

1 Like

Ya… weird right… wonder what the reasoning is behind that…? :confused:

2 Likes

Think about it. No matter what anyone would do, any findings even if meticulously controlled and impartial will always be criticized by the various camps. If I order samples of moderna, pfizer and JJ and ran video the entire time people will still say it is rigged.

So what I want you to do is tell me what controls would satisfy your need to prove the vaccinations are clean. I will arrange for samples, we need to find a lab or preferably our own way to test. Heck I will fly you down before the samples arrive from the mgf and pay your everything and we can engage the control sets together on live stream or full video and attest to what we are doing.

IF not that what could possible suffice anyone. It is human nature to fortify a position and not be open minded to the possibilities. I for one do not really care, but it would be cool to find a placebo of saline or some really bad junk in the vaxes.

so you set the controls and lets do this. ill eat all costs.

it will be fun.

to assure you, i have no claims if you are saved or not, the book of romans says thats between you and God. if you claim Jesus then you are my brother until your lack of fruits prove otherwise.

you made a decision, as did I. it is not even really an amount of respect. to me this is just a cool experiment .

11 Likes

@John1335
Hi Thomas,
Brother you sound like my kind of guy! Thank you so much for bringing your expertise here to the forum, and sharing your precious time with us. We do appreciate it.
I hope you find a home here on the forum as many of us have.
Once you get past your current level by spending time with us you will find many doors opening, as all who stick around will.

Florida! Yea! I had a recent discussion with one of our sisters from Florida who told me about the spraying. And the release of geniality modified males to breed. Just wonderful.

permetherane, or permetherin also a neuro toxin that our military uses on their uniforms at .50%.
I also use it on my outer clothing; I live in the forest. Lasts up to 30 days even if you wash your clothes. Kills or repels mosquitoes, fleas, Tic’s, flies, spiders etc. Permethrin - Wikipedia
I have not had a problem with it but I do use it as directed.

Oh that sounds nasty man.

I remember that! Yea they did not care about the population only killing crops.
Ken

4 Likes

Not -not -not !!! mark of the beast!!!. Rapture must happen first, then AC appears. You can not just “accidentally” choose the mark and then be automatically doomed. So take a deep breath ;). It will have to be made as a sound, fully conscious choice, whereby it will be “abundantly clear that by you consenting to this mark in consent will be in concert to worshipping the AC as the new world god. It must have your full cooperation, willpower and decision to follow him- there will be no confusion- otherwise everyone in those times could potentially lose it by not understanding. God will make it VERY clear what you are signing up for. consent with your full and willing permission to acknowledge the AC as your saviour and worthy of your worship. After *that mark”, THEN there is absolutely NO going back. Get saved now. You dont want to wait or put it off till it’s too late. A hell is going to be unleashed during the tribulation period. This is nothing. But key thing- you have to knowingly, WILLINGING take it and all that it entails m, which is all authority is given to the beast/false prophet and your adoration/worship is mandatory. Trust me, please don’t wait… do it now. Get right with our father who loves us more than anything we could ever imagine. He is with is. Love my forum support- I don’t thank you all enough xoxo

4 Likes

@John1335
Hi Thomas,
Brother you just made a wonderful offer to @jdcpe17 that he can’t refuse. It would be a huge benefit for him and us all.
If he does refuse your offer, it will speak volumes.
Agape,
Ken

4 Likes