July 18, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

If you and @John1335 team up as he has offered, depending on your findings, you can become a huge touring vax rock star for CNN or a strong supporter of many Christian churches. Or perhaps if it lands somewhere in the middle, you guys could write a book together and release what would be the most powerful video on the internet. What are you waiting for? Not to mention how powerful doing this would help so many people on either side of the isle. I hope you take John up on this. Why would this not already be done?

My take is don’t take a vax you don’t need that is in beta. I think the reasons for the over vaxation is

a) practicing manipulative crowd control tactics,

b) ease us past constitutional law,

c) beef up the chests of political movie stars as heroes like Fauci to hypnotize and and pied pipe the peeps,

d) pave a smooth and trust worthy path to tie up lose ends so extremely over inflated plandemic numbers can naturally drop with excuse (max out the vax for excuse + buy credibility which is needful to then transition into climate change lockdowns for anticipated and reasoned global reset).

So it could be a concern that to argue the vax is to argue a-d. But because love hopes all things there is room for grace of course in this. Some don’t believe any of a-d.

Having said all of that, I actually like the fact that you offer an alternative angle. I think while in the midst of the wizard of oz government we at least can have a low hanging fog of normalcy…and God does seem to protect the majority of vax takers. The video that came out about 99% graphene oxide in the vax (I don’t know if that is still circulation) is not a sound video to me either. It has quite a number of problems and is littered with hype like tactics. Would I put it past big pharma to put large amounts of graphene oxide in the vax? No. Neither would I put it past hypey like shows that plagiarize their 15 minutes of authenticity fame. I don’t support the vax, but I appreciate balance. Thanks for giving alternative perspectives.

I can’t find it now…you guys have had quite a conversation, but some one was asking earlier, what about the prophecy updates have you watch JD? What about those updates do you agree with or how have they ministered to you?

2 Likes

I dont believe this narrative. It comes from doctors who have their own agenda (promoting another vaxxine). If there is a virus it will get always milder by mutation. The immune system learns how to defeat it. In fact, we are talking here about a virus with a 99,8 recovery rate. Like the flu.

The people there were dying in the beginning, there is a whole list why this happened. Many died because of the ventilators. There were nurses crying and making videos about it, because they could not stop this Agenda.

I believe, the spike protein is whats causing the symptoms. And the vaxxed people are producing it. The side effects we are seeing are from the vaxx, not from a virus.

But the media want to tell us, that the unvaxxed are the problem. I know they want to try to divide the people and they will have success, because we are in the last days. For me, I will never ever get this vaxx with my own free will. I feel sorry for those, who took it and I really hope they dont get sick.

God bless you!

6 Likes

@Kris Amen dear sister it’s already happening in Italy.

3 Likes

People! Remember the burden is not on us to prove the vaccine is dangerous. It is on the drug companies to prove it is safe. They did not prove it is safe and now 45,000 people (at least) are dead because of it. Once the bodies pile up, a conspiracy theory ceases to be a theory.

10 Likes

I’d REEEEALLY like to go with Epsilon, but Gamma is so “in” right now!

6 Likes

The mark of the beast will be a mark on the forehead or the hand. This can not be the mark of the beast.

4 Likes

Just a thought…
Are you here for God’s glory? Or your own?
May the love and peace of our lord Jesus Christ be with you.
-Rebecca

6 Likes

My thought has been, if the energy and study, being expended on preaching the [good news] of the jab was spent on the GOOD NEWS, of the Grace of God. WOW that person would be another Paul.

I wonder, why, anyone would decide to come on a
JDF forum, and directly appose his teachings, so vehemently.
Hard for me to believe this is directed by the Holy Spirit. " " But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.
Just my 2 cents…

Doc

11 Likes
3 Likes

Get ready get ready get ready !!! Another foreshadowing of a 3rd temple !!!

7 Likes

Exactly! I’ve asked this question in several threads since I’ve been a member. I don’t understand the thinking of people who do this.

If I disagree with a Pastor and his teaching I surely wouldn’t come on HIS website to try to rebuke him. :woman_shrugging:t3:

16 Likes

Get stuck into scripture first.

2 Likes

Same kind of stuff happens on other social media sites all the time. There are always people who like to get on just to cause trouble, cause arguments or whatever. They seem to thrive on it, it’s really quite irritating, and one of the reasons I’m not as chatty on social media. Unless it’s something that really makes me want to get involved in the conversation, I usually just read whatever is going on and make short comments here and there if I have the urge to do so.

7 Likes

And here we go. Bringing out the big dawgs.

3 Likes

I agree, Kris. I was merely refuting the logic of someone trying to say that somehow unvaccinated people were responsible for creating a variant… if anyone is, it is the jabbed.

7 Likes

Thank you for this beautiful loving and encouraging prayer Lavender. I am so grateful that you took the time to send this to me. It has truly comforted my heart and lifted my spirit.
I look forward to seeing you soon, yes very soon.
God bless you my sister in Christ.

3 Likes

I’m a little confused by your statement. If you’re going to trust Jesus to protect you from the jab, but not trust Him to either keep your job without getting it or give you a new job, then aren’t you, in essence saying you don’t trust Him fully?

To give an example. My daughter and 3 other coworkers have not gotten the jab. The rest have. If she is forced to get the jab or lose her job, she will choose to lose her job. She’s been at this job for over 20 years. I asked her, was she sure?(knowing her response, I had to ask) Her reply, “if I’m going to trust Jesus in one thing, I’m gonna trust Him in ALL things, even getting a new job.”

11 Likes

Looking forward to the alpha and the omega variant! @Kevo4Christ

It’s Animal House, the sequel!

6 Likes

EXACTLY !!! :wink: What needs to happen BEFORE the third temple is built ? :wink:

Luke 4:12

and they will lift You up in their hands, so that You will not strike Your foot against a stone.’ ” 12But Jesus answered, “It also says, ‘Do not put the Lord your God to the test.’” 13When the devil had finished every temptation, he left Him until an opportune time.…

Trust Him in all things.

7 Likes