July 2, 2021 - Isaiah 24-26 - God's Wrath is Coming

:bible2: God’s Wrath is Coming – Isaiah 24-26

:hawaiianshirt_3: Pastor JD talks about the coming wrath of God upon the entire world in a verse-by-verse study through Isaiah 24-26, then celebrates communion at the conclusion.

Watch on JDFarag.org

isaiah

Watch on Youtube (whilst stocks last)

:mag_right: Isaiah Bible Study Video List: Here

12 Likes

ITS ALL ABOUT TO GO DOWN AS WE GO UP!

When i look back from 2016 onwards when Bible prophecy really started accelerating and converging to the point where we are at i can only an explosion in the form of a war coming against Israel now more so with a weak government sadly just like America has today, and from that war the man of sin rising up from the ashes to sign a treaty and flip on the switch to an already set up Beast system ( i mean they’ve got THE GIANT ready!), one world religion and one world currency!

:computer:DARK WINTER AND CYBER POLYGON!
So this is what i can see possibly playing out…i believe that slippery Swab or Santa Klaus’s mastermind agenda cyber polygon will be as prophectic as Event 201 was! There goes all your cyber systems down and they already have done a trial run in the US…remember Biden’s words…DARK WINTER (‘DARK WINTER’ WAS THE NAME OF A 2001 DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE WAR GAME OF A VIRAL BIO-TERROR ATTACK, AND JOE BIDEN IS WARNING US IT’S COMING!)

:syringe:OPERATION DELTA!
The globalists already have the DELTA coronavirus varient ready to shut down the globe and the varient has already hit the UK and the US! There goes your global economic crash!

Delta Symbol: Change
Uppercase delta (Δ) at most times means “change” or “the change” in maths. Consider an example, in which a variable x stands for the movement of an object. So, “Δx” means “the change in movement.”

:flying_saucer:UFO DECEPTION!
And with all the UFO news a perfect cover up for the rapture is ready! A perfect time to explain away the Rapture by their alien delusion as everyone will be under lockdown!!

Luke 21:28
And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

:loudspeaker:Today i’m just thinking out loud by connecting the prophectic dots, those dots being…

1. The coming Regional war against Israel : The battle for Jerusalem
  2. Peace and Safey
  3. The destruction of America
  4. A strong delusion

Allow me to elaborate…i’m going somewhere with this…please stay the course with me…here goes…

1. JERUSALEM A CUP OF TREMBLING!
    This Israel 365 headline said it all!..
    :newspaper:BENNETT AND BIDEN ON COLLISION COURSE OVER DIVIDING JERUSALEM:!** Smotrich believes that Bennett will agree to Biden’s aims adding: “As of now, the leftist government of Bennett-Lapid-Abbas is going with the flow and is dividing Jerusalem.”

:newspaper:From THE TIMES OF ISRAEL!:
JORDAN’S KING MEETS WITH ABBAS, REITERATES FOR TWO-STATE SOLUTION!:

There has always been international pressure on Israel to carve up the Holy Land like Edward Scissor-hands on a soft pumpkin continue as the nations are calling for Israel to withdraw to the 1967 borders. Nearly every world leader — and certainly every American president since 1967, when Jerusalem was recognized as the capital of Israel — has demanded Israel give up significant amounts of territory within Judea, Samaria, and the Golan Heights in order to create a sovereign Palestinian state side by side with Israel and make peace with Syria. We are a part of the generation that has seen Jerusalem come to international significance being recognized as the city in Israel by all nations.

Zechariah 12:3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it** .

The Bible speaks of the destruction of all nations that come against Jerusalem in the book of Zechariah chapter 12! The Bible very clearly specifies that destruction will come upon the nations that try to divide Israel!

Genesis 12:3
And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

This is direct defiance of the Holy Scriptures going against the everlasting covenant between God and the apple of his eye, the nation of Israel! This would draw judgement of the Lord against the United States and other countries involved in the process!

And if Israel is about to take center stage, where does that put the true Church in God’s timetable? Israel is God’s prophectic timepiece with Jerusalem as the minute hand and the Temple Mount as the small hand and i will add to it by saying that…THE FINAL HOUR IS AT HAND!

1. PEACE AND SAFETY!
    1 Thessalonians 5:3
    For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

This regional a war that is coming against Israel will give a chance for Mr. Fix it to bring about peace from the ashes…FALSE PEACE!

Hamas political chief Ismail Haniyeh suggested that Hamas’s current objective is to continue fueling the ongoing violence in Jerusalem, just hours after the ceasefire came into effect.

Haniyeh promised to continue “fighting for Jerusalem” and specifically mentioned “liberating the Al-Aqsa Mosque” in Jerusalem’s Old City. “Jerusalem remains the center of the conflict,” he said, indicating that despite the ceasefire coming into effect, the reality is still highly volatile and suggesting that Hamas has no intention of stopping its effort to destabilize Israel, by arranging and funding riots across the country and at the Aqsa Mosque specifically.

On the sidelines, Hezbollah looms large over the Gaza battle, yes this mini-war was just the beginning to fanning the flames of conflict, nothing but a dress rehearsal, a warm up if you will for ‘The War’ that will ignite Isaiah 17! This fragile ceasefire as the Times of Israel rightly titled it is nothing but a pseudo peace for Iran proxies to regroup and be locked and loaded now that the sanctions are coming off and a return to the JCPOA!

While large portions of the Jewish state were sleeping in bomb shelters, US, Iranian and world power negotiators were jumping forward in negotiations to return to the 2015 JCPOA Iran nuclear deal.

Iranian President Hassan Rouhani said earlier in the week that the deal was basically done and was just waiting for final sign-offs. The EU was similarly optimistic, and Russia and China have been broadcasting optimism of a deal around the corner multiple times in recent weeks.

BE THIS as it may, a clear-eyed assessment of the situation points to the conclusion that despite all the doubts and obstacles, the Biden administration is determined that nothing – neither internal opposition nor political and diplomatic efforts from outside – will stop it from returning to the agreement. Israel has mabe it very clear that that it will not hesitate to go for an all-out war if Biden goes ahead with the JCPOA! A return to the JCPOA is a penstroke away, so is Isaiah 17! Like a domino effect a return to the JCPOA is the TRIGGER that will FIRE Israel into ‘The War’ against all of Iran’s proxies namely Hamas, Hezbolla, Fatah and the Islamic Jihad that will in turn bring about the DESTRUCTION of Damascus! Among all the 50 odd prophectic signs in play that are on the burner, the Isaiah 17 prophecy is brewing and about to boil over anyday now! Addressing the tinderbox makes it not if, but when this time around a new spark alights, it will mean a larger war of Biblical proportions!

:newspaper:These are today’s headlines!..
• Republican senator warns that Iran-Israel war is nearing!
• Hezbollah, Hamas Discuss Ways to Achieve Ultimate Victory against Israel!
• UN secretary general calls on US to lift all sanctions on Iran!

1. THE DESTRUCTION OF AMERICA!
    When they (America) say ‘Peace and Safety’…SUDDEN DESTRUCTION!..
    Today we are looking at a dismanteled, weak, chaotic and most importantly vunerable America who will not be able to come to Israel’s help…why coz America gets attacked! The delta varient will shutdown the US economy and destroy it! Can you see Putin, Iran and China flexing there muscles?! Cyber Polygon could be used for a cyber attack on the US power grid and at that moment Russia could strike via an EMP! This headline speaks of what is headed America’s way!!..RUSSIAN FLEET 35 MILES OFF HAWAII PRACTICES SINKING AN AIRCRAFT CARRIER AS US NAVY STRIKE GROUP MOVES INTO THE AREA AND F-22 STEALTH FIGHTERS IN PEARL HARBOR ARE PLACED ON STANDBY!

2. A STRONG DELUSION : THE UFO SET UP!
    2 Thessalonians 2:11
    Do the globalists have a set up, a cover up ready? YES, A BIG YES!! People’s news feeds have been buzzing with UFO news like never before! Let alone what comes out in the discloser, the fact that UFO sightings have gone global at an astonishing rate is a half the disclosure itself! I believe when we leave our DISAPPEARANCE will be the live and complete DISCLOSURE!

Here is the article on my website…IN THE TWINKLING OF AN EYE!
https://www.rapturecountdown.com/in-the-twinkling-of-an-eye/

From a high-level prophetical view, it’s so exciting watching all these different moving parts aligning around the world to bring to pass Bible prophecy that’s thousands of years old. The lockdowns, the crashing of economies, the experimental vaccine now being passive-aggressively forced on people, all of it is leading you right to the exact same place. Jesus told us in John 14:29 that He would show us all these things before they come to pass, that’s what you’re watching right now.

:microphone:This sums everthing up from bro Chad’s article…
Time is short. Jesus is coming soon! The KEY that unlocked the final countdown occurred on May 14, 1948.
The way things look around the world right now makes me think that the doorknob is turning and that trumpet is about to sound.

We are on the cusp of the Rapture!

God bless you
Bro
Keegan
Watchman in the wilderness
Mywebsite : www.rapturecountdown.com

21 Likes

Another awesome study of Scripture - and the ‘Divine outline’ of Revelation Chapter 1 (approx 6 mins into the video) is particularly compelling.

In Christ

4 Likes

Haven’t even watched it yet…And I already have goose bumps.!.

4 Likes

Sometimes I wonder if I am off base for believing and, (is this wrong?) hoping God will soon deal with this wicked world. There are those, even in the body, who are looking for someone to step up, a person, one person, “for a time such as this.” I want that person to be Jesus.

Psalm 11:4:
If the foundations are destroyed,
What can the righteous do?

It seems all nations in this world with foundations of “a form of godliness” are crumbling, while those against God grow stronger, ie Russia, China, Muslim countries.

I can see the foundations of Europe and North America are being destroyed. The one world solution is less clear when considering all the nations that will resist global governance.

The clear answer for me is to pray God’s Kingdom come, His Will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Trust Him and carry on.

16 Likes

Isaiah 26: 20
“Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.”

Pastor JD is a great man of faith, and when he speaks, it is his faith in God’s Word that shines through with such searing clarity, it’s totally contagious— has just blessed our family more in the last six months than any ministry we’d ever known. His Holy Spirit led insights into the Word just confirmed something we wondered about for over eleven years……if this verse above, is Jesus calling His bride home in the rapture of the church? Or does it speak of becoming a hermit till Jesus comes?

As our family was watching this bible study, and he said there was a “Surprise” in Chapter 26 of Isaiah……it turned out that Yes! It is Jesus calling His bride home! I was so thrilled, I wanted to jump up and cheer! Thank you Jesus!!! It was only bread and grapejuice tray that restrained me from doing so.

Had someone told us a year ago that we and our children would be joining with our brothers and sisters in Christ from around the world to share in Communion remembrance of our savior……, we would not have been able to believe it. Not one church we’d known teaches what he teaches, full-on faith-- Nothing wavering in God’s Word, all that we’d searched for and not found. Moreover, there was no mention in other places of the glorious millennial reign of Christ! We were ignorant of this amazing blessing. Yet Pastor JD and Pastor Mac share this glorious news!

Now, I’m suddenly realizing that almost every favorite verse and passage I’d highlighted in my bible —and held onto for dear life for years and years—was speaking directly of the Hope of the millennial reign of Christ—when Truth and God and His righteousness shall finally prevail forever at last, a central part of our Blessed Hope in Jesus—learning of this truth justrevolutionized our entire walk. It changes everything in an instant. The whole landscape of prophecy and earthly events lights up with the light of Christ.

And the artificial light of man, and his vain empty religions, and doom-laden dystopias grow dimmer and dimmer every day as we near the True light of going home. Just like the phrase: “But God!” Love this! And so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Thank you Pastor JD and Pastor Mac for preaching the true Word of God!
And thank you to all the church in Hawaii and team for sharing these wonderful treasures this side of Heaven….with us country bumpkins over here on the East coast US. God Bless and you and your online team. Love and Blessings. :heart: :heart: :heart: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Maranatha!!!

20 Likes

An encouraging word to live by while we’re awaiting our rapture. We’re in a liminal space as it were, in transit. Yet we’re to keep on doing the things Christ commanded, running the race.

I continue to be strengthened by knowing it is God who births a good work in us though the birthing produces labor pains! Our trials are like labor pains but what’s birthed in us, through those trials, afterwards brings something good and wonderful!! This is why we can rejoice in suffering - good fruit is the end result to those who are called according to God’s purpose who makes all things work together for our (spiritual) good!!

So don’t think it strange that fiery darts are aimed at us. Trials, whether in the form of a satanic spiritual attack or a mundane life challenge/situation, are part of our journey. The covid experience and everything associated with it including any personal fallout from choosing not to be covid vaccinated, will work together for our spiritual good. Count it all joy!

Maranatha!

7 Likes

God’s Wrath is Coming+++BUT+++The answer to His Wrath , IS HERE

As a Combat Veteran who was willing to die for this country [Republic] many times. I no longer recognize the United States of America, any longer.
Today they will sing another National Anthem along with the Countries National Anthem, a final [declaration of the divide] of the country.
A house divided against itself cannot stand.:cry:
It seems satan’s main strategies in these last days is to divide [everything] so I’m am leery to add more personal opinions to this, as not to get into controversy, and divide the members of the Body into camps.[ That is the enemies game] SO ;

" The pure preaching of God’s grace by Paul was short lived in church history as many began to turn away from him during his own lifetime (2 Tim 4:15). Liberty in the church became hidden under apostolic tradition, centralized church authority, religious politics, and ideas about being spiritual Israel.

Likewise, the American declaration was short lived, as American’s own rejection of God’s grace led to more and more laws, manifest destiny, expansion of powers, and the eventual degradation of freedom.

Freedom is a grace doctrine. Preaching the grace of God is preaching liberty in Christ Jesus. If liberty is to be preserved so must the pure preaching of God’s grace.

A celebration of true independence in our country that began with thirteen colonies should start with a celebration of the liberty granted us in Christ first recorded in Paul’s thirteen epistles.

Thank God for freedom, thank God for his dispensation of grace through Jesus Christ our Lord." Justin Johnson

Happy Faux of July Doc

p.s. "My Home is Heaven. I’m Just Traveling through this World. "

17 Likes

Just a small technical note, the Facebook version of this video on the main website cannot be watched beyond the first few minutes without being logged into Facebook. I realise that the embedded video in this thread is on YouTube but I hope that the Prophesy Update videos which cut off on YouTube are not going to require a Facebook login - I have been watching for over a year. I quit Facebook 11 years ago and I am not going to sign up again.

2 Likes

Thank you brothers and sisters in Christ!
I have not been able to watch the 7/4 update yet but look forward to it!
Just a quick note, I have been thinking more and more about the Lord in bed at night. Anyone else?

2 Likes

Yes! I fall asleep thinking about heaven. My mind sings songs of praise and worship all night long during my sleep. Maranatha!!

6 Likes

Yes, songs of praise and worship! I hardly know if I sleep anymore.

4 Likes

I feel the same way. I’ve been in churches that teach the truth but rapture and end times missing from the buffet. I used to think it didn’t matter, but the closer we have gotten to our blessed hope, I know that it does! I rarely attend church locally bc it is business as usual when we need each other the most, yet I am in the Word, online church, prayer, and praise like never before bc I see things and love the Lord so. :pray::heart:
Thank you for sharing.

8 Likes

Me too!!! I (literally) almost never turn the TV on, but listen to sermons and scripture all day long instead. I go to sleep listening to sermons usually. I feel so desperate to fill myself up with spiritual food like never before. NOTHING in this world is interesting to me at all outside of things that point to Jesus!!! I just can’t imagine it can be much longer before he comes knowing God’s pattern of plagues then rescue for His people! Just like the Israelites out of Egypy. Plagues…then rescue! But so exciting for me to learn that the Israelites were in the land for the flies (symbolic of lies) and the lice (symbolic of negative attitudes that spread easily - especially among family and others you are close to!! - just the way lice spreads), AND THEN God said to Pharoah " I will make a distinction between YOUR people and MY people! Exodus 8:22! Help is on the way!!

9 Likes

I don’t think it’s wrong, I’m tired of people getting away with evil, I want to see justice served, if not in this life then the next. I say this not just in regards to the injustice I see in the world, but in my own life. It’s hard not wanting to lash out and get even with those who do you wrong and it’s even harder to pray for them. My dad always said “you have to love people, but you don’t have to like them”, so I do my best to forgive and pray for them, but I also hope for justice.

7 Likes

Hi Letitia,
Thank you for sharing also! It is so encouraging to see The “Word” is the Lord Jesus Christ (John1:1) Best place to be in these final days of earth, Amen! He said “wherever two or three are gathered in my name, there I am also.” If one is alone, they’re not really ever alone… add the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit makes four in attendance at the church. It can be anywhere, home, garden, prayer closet, PTL! His church is not made with human hands. All us believers on earth form the body of Christ. It is so exciting to realize we may have millions and millions (if not billions) of siblings in the coming Kingdom. That’s a lot of hugs and rejoicing! Yay! Can you imagine the sound and volume of that chorus singing praises to God in Heaven!?. And we won’t even need earphones…everyone will sing in perfect pitch and harmony! Thanks for your note, and for helping me to remember to think on these things today. Love and Blessings to you dear sister Letitia in Jesus name. Maranatha!

4 Likes

Thank you so much for this message and Bible study. This sermon and Bible study were much needed. Pastor JD Farag and your church allowed me to grow in my faith for the last year. I will reach out to the pastor! Praise the Lord!!

6 Likes

Welcome to our forum Sacha! I have grown in my faith too since I started watching Pastor J.D. He is one of the few Pastors that will teach the truth of these end times and prepare us for what lies ahead. He is bold and courageous and we must continually cover him in prayer.

5 Likes

What about Rev 2:10? How do you think that will occur?

1 Like