July 22, 2021 – Isaiah 31-33 - Rely Only on the Lord

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_2: talks about the paramount importance of relying only on the Lord in a verse-by-verse study through Isaiah 31-33.

Watch on JDFarag.org

or watch on youtube

:mag_right: Isaiah Bible Study Video List: Here

6 Likes

Thank you JD for just telling it how it is through scripture.
We hear a lot lately about men being men and don’t hear about how a woman should be a woman.
The value of a purse, as JD put it, and what women care about when danger is at the doors.
I appreciated the sermon and agree. As women, where are our values? Are they on the best that money can buy, and gossip, or are we being faithful to the Word and being the proper mood setter for our homes?
The older generation of women get it but I fear for the younger generation of woman and we need to pray because it is spiraling.
My mom told me how she remembers when her Lutheran school finally allowed girls to wear pants instead of dresses.
As I get older, I realize how not so long ago that was, and now girls are shaming their schools if they are called out for wearing short shorts and crop tops. This is our future.
We just need to pray, that is all we can do.
I’m thankful for sermons that make males and females evaluate their lives and remind us of what we should be doing, instead of what the world is looking at.

6 Likes