July 24, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update - At the Finish Line of Bible Prophecy

Romans 3: 22-30

22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.

27 Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith.

28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

29 Is he the God of the Jews only? is he not also of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also:

30 Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith.

4 Likes

Wren, spiders are our friends they kill harmful insects. Our allies against myraids of bugs. Without them we wd be overrun by insects. Very few are harmful and even they try to avoid us. In heaven tell them to go visit the irish quarter

3 Likes

Revelation 14:6-7

6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

3 Likes

13 Likes

Welcome to the forum Yohanan! This is a blessed and loving group of believers. I have learned so much from being here and from Pastor JD.

7 Likes

Joining @Janny in welcoming you to this forum and fellowship under Christ @Yohanan / John.

If you need any assistance around the forum you can peruse some FAQ’s here:

Additionally you can contact myself and @Twi directly via PM (Private Message) by clicking on the word: moderators

In Christ

6 Likes

Thanks for your warm welcome. I look forward to sharing information with fellow believers. I have watched JD Farag’s videos in the past, and I am impressed.

11 Likes
6 Likes

Welcome Yohanan. Hope you enjoy your time here. Loved the picture you posted. Great info. I have saved it for my own use.

5 Likes

Welcome John @Yohanan!
What program is your screenshot from?
Thanks.
Shalom.

2 Likes

I use PhotoFiltre.com for screen shots. Filtre is the British spelling for Filter.

1 Like

Thank you; I have more at my website badtimes.yolasite.com
I hope to expand it more as long as I’m still around ( the Blessed Hope is coming ).

5 Likes

wow that’s disturbing!

3 Likes

I did listen to this and my take away is that it made me think about the left behind series and the resistance that was mounted after the rapture and if my memory serves me well, they also used computers to make changes to individual profiles etc in order to be able to gain access to the AC gov and their activities. (I read the series a long time ago).

1 Like

Thanks for the reply, was actually asking about the Bible software, lol. What Bible software is shown in screen shot? Looks interesting. I’ve been looking for a program that shows English to Greek equivalents.
Thanks John @Yohanan.
Shalom

@Yohanan welcome to the forum!

I like your website! The illustrations are awesome thanks for sharing!

3 Likes

I know you are right. Its just i have scars from bad bites, and its like that 80’s song lyric. “Once bitten twice shy” LOL I don’t mind if they are in heaven i guess, as long as they don’t bite, no venom, and no creepy crawly on me. If they do…Thwack !!! They are gone. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :joy:

3 Likes

I found this really interesting…I knew that the medical field will be turning into one world healthcare soon…“Determines global standards”???

SNOMED - Home | SNOMED International

SNOMED International determines global standards for health terms, an essential part of improving the health of humankind.

We are committed to maintaining and growing our leadership as the global experts in healthcare terminology, ensuring that SNOMED CT, our world leading product, is accepted as the global common language for clinical terms.

1 Like

I love this forum!

We will be flying away soon!!

6 Likes

Sorry wren, i got bites too but over in Ireland they aren’t really poisonous. Its only in the last few years nasty ones have been imported …either exitic escapees or with increased global teavel and commerce. Even when i had lived in the usa i lived in towns so rarely had problems. In heaven/new earth they qill be like the native irsh spiders our wee mates. X

2 Likes