July 24, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update - At the Finish Line of Bible Prophecy

Do you mean the words are not synching with the video? Have you tried watching the first part in his Youtube channel?

1 Like

12 Likes

Trumps Abraham Accord was to split Jerusalem?

4 Likes

Oh please WEF, be the first to eat bugs and give up your stuff, since you believe so much in this! Give me a break! Turn from this wickedness and live!

7 Likes

When Pastor JD talked about being still and seeing the salvation of God, and King Jehoshaphat, it echoed my morning devotion that day! I really needed to hear this as i’ve been feeling like the candle of my life has been burning at both ends lately. Such a relief! Lookin up with ya! :heart::dove:

6 Likes

The ‘fertilizer’ that is used in explosives is ammonium nitrate- a plant available form of nitrogen. Most fertilizers are not explosive and ammonium nitrate has been limited, or tracked, for a long time. It is commonly used on golf courses for rapid greening and top growth for instance prior to tournaments. Most crops fertilizers would be more well balanced. The analysis of ammonium nitrate is 46-0-0. Most common nitrogen only fertilizer used is ammonium sulfate or 21-0-0. The fertilizer management we are seeing now is primarily to reduce food supplies unfortunately for the left-behinds.

3 Likes

A. W. Tozer wrote, “As we come to the Word of God, we do not come just for information; we come for an encounter with the living Word of God
. I will not settle for just the text. I want to see beyond that text and encounter the Christ—the Word of Life.”
Our study of the written Word reveals the living Word. The next time you open your Bible, think of it as a conversation in which the Author is speaking through His Book personally to you.

Dr. David Jeremiah

15 Likes

----------------------------------------------------------

3 Likes

@Susan , I just posted about Big Brother ( cameras and facial recognition presentation ), Eye opener for those who live in cities.

Think Carrie Madej is the one to advise ppl to leave cities as a means of stay.

3 Likes

Please watch Prophecy Update 2020-08-16:

Attached is transcript screenshots of Point 4:

7 Likes

Thank you so much for showing me where to find the answer to my question. Much appreciated.

1 Like

Proof That Face Masks Do More Harm Than Good

Download link below:

3 Likes

Psalm 91

2 Likes
2 Likes

Thank you for posting this. I tend to be in the “prepper” camp. And yes, there is a difference between being prepared and hoarding. Right now I feel like the Holy Spirit is moving me to be prepared. Being prepared also means spiritually and mentally. Things will get much, much worse as we get closer to the rapture. We will see persecution that will likely affect our lives and livelihoods. We already had a tiny taste of that over the covid injections. People lost their jobs for their faith, that was persecution. And that was just a tiny taste of things to come before the rapture.

We do not know what the enemy of God has planned for us other than it will be bad, even horrific. The Bible tells us even beheading for some. Some of JD Farag’s update touched on the ‘hard times’ ahead. They are going to be worse than hard times.

End Times anticipation has been around for centuries, yet, here we are still. We are being warned over and over right now to prepare. No one likes or wants ‘hard times,’ but we all see the signs. We do not know God’s time in this matter, but we have the signs. And it is not going to be easy just waiting on the Lord’s return, we have to be ready to endure it. Joseph prepared, Noah prepared years in advance,. I believe we would be very wise to heed their example and thank God He has given us the signs.

6 Likes

Let me share about my dream this morning: This song’s chorus been playing repeatedly in that dream and I saw myself hearing that song being sung. After I woke up, I searched online and found it. I prayed that this song will minister to you. Amen.

LYRICS:

Savior of my soul
I confide in You
Through all my darkest moments
In You I find my peace
My comfort when I’m weak
I trust in You
Through storm and raging sea

Faithful, You’re my God
You’re the glory and the lifter of my head
Your light it fills my days
It leads me in Your ways
Forever I surrender all to You

And I live to worship You (live to worship You)
My Jesus, You’re the only one for me
Nothing will ever take Your place
My precious savior
Who can stand between my Lord and me

Lord, I live to honor You (live to honor You)
And I long to bring my life an offering
Take me higher (higher)
Draw me deeper (deeper)
I give all to be with You

Savior of my soul
I confide in You
Through all my darkest moments
In You I find my peace
My comfort when I’m weak
I trust in You
Through storm and raging sea

Faithful, You’re my God
You’re the glory and the lifter of my head
Your light it fills my days
It leads me in Your ways
Forever I surrender all to You

My precious savior

Take me higher (higher)
Draw me deeper (deeper)

My precious savior

Take me higher (higher)
Draw me deeper (deeper)
Take me higher (higher)
Draw me deeper (deeper)

Songwriters: Midori Karashima

Be with You lyrics © Ms Entertainment Inc.

4 Likes

12 Likes

No i usually just try here but dont remyhis before

THINGS TO COME
 CBDC under construction now

Recap:

4 Likes

(The backstory noted below)