July 24, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update - At the Finish Line of Bible Prophecy

There are loads online with good ratings. The seeds too are super easy to grow and online too. We grow ours in a small home garden, and make a tea with it and a glycerite. If i were to buy it, I’d probably look for top-rated one like Herb Pharm or a good reputable company with over 80 Percent positive reviews. Years ago we got our seeds from a place called Strictly Medicinal out in Oregon, excellent quality seeds. Also there are loads of vids about Sweet Annie and it’s cultivation/how to process on youtube. The comments sections often have valuable info also. Hope this can help, dear Brenda :heart:

7 Likes

And . . . You are NOT a nobody! You are a child of the King of Kings!!! :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Just listened to the video about how 5g will release a cell within the body and cause cellular destruction for those who have had the experimental shot. I knew the people who created it were evil, but this is beyond anything i could ever imagine. I didn’t take the shot, but many of my family members have, including my sons. I advised them against it and yet they took it. Ive bought prepper food. I’m nervous. I can barely look at the news because it’s shows so much evil. I refuse to do or take anything from the NWO regime, so i guess ill be sitting at home waiting for Jesus. The end is hard to bare each day. Praying for God to take me! Praying for all of my family here. We have to be patient because God’s timing is perfect.

13 Likes

Another reason I believe we are at the finish line of BP is because of the existence of this online forum church. Without the love, encouragement and spirit-filled prayers it would be so much harder.

The Lord knew what we needed, knew we couldn’t find it and provided so graciously!!
Thank you,Lord! All praise and glory to You Almighty God -our Abba!
Come,Lord Jesus, come!

20 Likes
3 Likes

What does BP mean? Sorry to be uninformed

3 Likes

Propaganda? Seems to me China just took Taiwan without firing a shot.

I know I’ve posted link before but seems like a good place to put it again. From Johns Hopkins, working with DARPA, IARPA, BTO, SIMARILS, MOSAIC, and others. Copyright date is 2018. At least one reference is listed in 2017; references at end of report. I’m only adding one screenshot but there are tons of infographics in the 71 pages. I read it all (easily) in a couple hours.

Here are some topics I found particularly alarming:
page 36> Medical Countermeasure Manufacturing— includes ideas like ‘the need to change current laws and tackle current ethical challenges’ in order to achieve success. An entire page is dedicated to arteminin, a derivative of artemisia.
page 43> 3D printing of chemicals and biologics (quantum patches)
page 45– self spreading vaccines
page 48– ingestible bacteria for vax purposes
Each technology is formatted: proposed/in development/ready for deployment/currently testing technology, what it solves, how it’s done now, what success looks like.

Infographic found on page 14.

SAM= self amplifying mRNA vaccine, discussed page 51.

2 Likes

Is it possible Biden’s Congress’ proposed new digital dollar (blockchain technology) system is THE BEAST discussed in revelation? Did Pastor Farag discuss somewhere? Biden’s Dollar Plan a ‘Deeply Troubling Development’

1 Like

We’ll both say, “duh!” when she answers but I’m also curious!

3 Likes

https://www.oneplace.com/ministries/understanding-the-times/player/?type=branded#now-playing

Good resources referenced here in this latest broadcast by Jan Markell.

2 Likes

That’s ok. Glad you asked. BP=Bible Prophecy😊

5 Likes

----------------------------------------------------------

3 Likes
5 Likes

All those “rescue stories” shared down by the river had me singing this song. . . May all of the rescue stories we’ve all been praying for be written before the trumpet sounds. . .

3 Likes
5 Likes

Wow GR you are an excellent researcher. this is incredible. I must have missed this when you first posted it. Just the fact that they had all this at the ready in 2017-2018 speaks volumes. But the SAM or "self amplifying mRNA on page 51. This is what is happening to both the injected and non-injected in real time. It is amplifying alright, and now DARPA longs to use insects to inject genetic modifyers into plants and crops…immediately made me think of their patent for p.48 “indigestible bacteria for vax purposes.” The clinical insanity required to dream this stuff up is only exceeded by their oblivion to the fact that it will all come upon them during the 7 year tribulation. They will eventually be unable to control ai, and the little packages it may deliver to their bunkers by drone.

It’s amazing to think that even after a thousand years of satan being locked in the pit, his release will unleash these types again; only this time God will unleash a devine blow torch and protect all of his people. The evil will finally be gone forever and ever. What a blessing it is to know the end of the story, to know our gracious savior has made a way of escape from the devils ever-worsening horror show upon the earth. His patience with mankind is unfathomable. And while we wait…His mercies are new every morning. Thank you Jesus for saving our souls, for making a way where there is no earthly way, and please come quickly Lord.

8 Likes

only watched a couple minutes but the thing is just plain weird. What does a raging bull in the middle of all the athletes have to do with sports competition. Its just dark.

5 Likes

Hey Wren @wren,
Thanks for the compliment. Researching (aka hopping down rabbit trails) is one of my favorite pastimes. I should have been more clear. The infographic I posted is on page 14. (Edited original post for clarity. Thanks.) And yes the SAM is on page 51. The references at the end will also take you to some, ahem, interesting places. And you can click on many of the important words for links even though the links aren’t highlighted— kinda like looking for Easter eggs. Glad you found some value in it. It was an eye opener for me!

Your second paragraph— agree and thank God and amen!

FYI saw a blip of a story on the news last night. Hubbydude watches it for local news and weather. Story was short but some researchers have taken dead spiders and reanimated them; now they’re little robots. Seriously.

3 Likes
3 Likes